Chapter 2: You Are Not Alone...

I'm NOT Ready to Become a Dad!!

 

 

You walked back home. You were so sad that you wanted to cry. You couldn't belive that the man you love with all your heart didn't support you when most you need it! You lived close to a park and before you go back home you decided to walk around and relax a little bit. You sat down in a bench. You wanted to think properly but you couldn't. You just felt sad and without noticing, you just started to cry. Sunddly, someone interrump you calling out your name.

AJ: (Your name)

You: Oh, AJ!

He look at you worried. You wonder for some seconds why he was looking at you with a worry expression on his face. Sunddly you he sat down beside you and dry your tears using the tips of his tumb. 

AJ: What happened? 

You: ...

AJ: What did Eli did to you now?

You: Eli...

AJ: You want to talk about it?

You just node and look at AJ.

AJ: All right! Lets go!

He grabs your hand and he stand up from the bench helping you to stand up as well. You guys didn't talk at all, you was just wondering where AJ was taking you.

Minutes later you notice that he was taking you to a restaurant. He enter with you, still holding your hand, then he found a free table and then you guys sat down.

AJ: Are you hungry?

You: Just a little...

AJ: Well, eat whatever you want, I will treat you!

He was smiling at you, and you just feel shy in that moment. He was a sweet guy. You guys checked for the Menu, and when you guys were ready to order AJ called the waitress. You guys order the food and then the waitress walk away. When the waitress left, AJ look at you for a moment.

AJ: Now, (Your Name) tell me what happened? Why you are so sad?

You: I can't said anything...

He sunddly grab your hands. His hands were warm and he smile at you.

AJ: You know you can trust me, and you can tell me anything. You know I will not tell anything to Eli... like always! 

You: Thank you AJ, but really... I can't tell you anything this time... I have no one by my side now...

AJ: You are wrong...  I will be always by your side... in the goods and in the bads.

In that moment the waitress brought the order to the table. 

AJ: (Your Name) eat first and relax a bit. Then you decide if you wanted to tell me what happened, ok?

You agree and you were about to start eating, but sunddly you start to feel weird. You feel like throwing up! You want to hold it but you can't! You just stand up from your chair and run to the batroom! You didn't come out from the batroom until you felt better. You wash up before you get out from the bathroom.

When you get out from the bathroom, AJ was waiting for you. He look at you for a moment.

AJ: (Your Name), are you pregnant?

You just low your head and look at the floor. He get close to you and he push you by him, pressed you thoward his body.

AJ: Does Eli know?

You: Yes, he knows...but..

AJ: "But" what?

You: He dosen't want the baby... he jus blame me... he cares more about his career...

AJ: That idiot!

AJ didn't said anything. He keep holding you.

AJ: Don't worry (Your Name), I will take care of you and that baby.

You: No! Its not your responsability!

AJ: Now it is! And I promes... no, I swear that I will take care of you and that baby.

You: Why you are doing this AJ?

AJ: Because... because I love you (Your Name). I had been in love with you since the first time I saw you with Eli. I never confess to you, because Eli is my friend. I had been keeping my feelings for you in secret for a long time. I always try to find a way... an excuse to be always close to you. I love you! And I will love that baby and take care of it like I'm the real father. I will take all the responsability!

You couldn't believe this! AJ just conffece his feelings for you! You feel how he took your chin and push you to look at him. Sunddly you just feel his lips together with yours! 

 

 

 

******************************** ************************************************************

Hello guys! *-*

Chapter 2 is up! I hope you guys enjoy it! ^^ Also, this is a story to entertain you guys! I'm not trying to offend or hurt anybody with this. Its just to entertain! I'm just using my imaginatiton! ok! 

Don't forget to subscribe so you gus can be notify on the next update! ^^

Take care!

~~~Jejusan~~~