Chapter 4: Oh, Oh... Trouble

I'm NOT Ready to Become a Dad!!

 

 

 

Eli: Its been 5 months since I haven't seen (Your Name). What she is doing in this moments?

Eli was on his thoughts  and he didn't notice that Kevin was talking to him. 

Kevin: Eli!! What are you thinking?! Come on, we have to practice or we are going to get in trouble! Besides, you have been acting weird this past months... Is somenthing wrong?

Eli: No, its nothing! Come on... where is AJ?

Kevin: I don't know! He called the manager to let him know that he can't come to the practice today. I think something come up. Also, I have notice that AJ is acting wird this past moths... same as you...

Dongho: Guys! Our manager called me to let u know that he is going to arrive a little late today.

Kiseop: Why? Is Mr. Choi okay?

Dongho: Yes, I think he is going to pick up the results from his physical check up... or somenthing like that. 

Hoon: That means that we are going home!

Kiseop: Hey! You didn't hear? He said that he is COMING but LATE...

Dongho: Yeah! He also said that we need to keep practicing. Hey, where is AJ?

Eli: We don't know. It seems that he is not coming today.

While we were practicing our dance moves, I couldn't concetrate. Her face keep appearing on my head. She is not living where she use to live any more. It seems that she moves very far away. I tried to look for her, but I could't find her at all. I just hope she is doing okay.

                                                               ♫* * * * * * * *♫* * * * * * * *♫

AJ and You were at the Hospital. AJ was very ecxited because today he will be able to know if the baby is going to be a girl or boy. While you were inside the room with the Doctor AJ was reading a magazin that he found on the waiting room. Aj decided not to go with you to the room because he wanted to get surprise!

While he was reading the magazine, he heard his name.

Mr. Choi: AJ, what are you doing on this part of the Hospital.

AJ: I'm am...

Mr. Choi: It dosen't matter. Let me get you out of here before somebody recognize you.

You: AJ! I'm ready to go home.

Mr. Choi just look at you in surprise for a moment and then he look at AJ with an angry look.

Mr. Choi: You two... come with me.

AJ: But...

Mr. Choi: I said come with me!

You 3 get out from the Hospital and walked thowar Mr. Choi's car. You guys sat at the back of the car. Mr. Choi start to drive the car and he didn't said anything while he was driving. You were worry and AJ notice. He grab your hand and squiz it lightly. You turned to saw him and he was smiling at you. With that smile he tried to tell you to calm down, everything is going to be okay. You smile at him back and you calm down alittle bit. But AJ knew that it wasn't okay! He was very worry and scare that his manager will try to take you away from him... or worst!

Mr. Choi drove for about 20 minutes when he stoped the car infront of a big building. He order you and AJ to get out of the car. He took both of you inside of that big building while he was pulling both of you from the wrist. He was hurting you but you didn't said anything. You were scare that if you complain the man can do somenthing bad to you and your baby. 

AJ was very worry and scare that you can get hurt. He knows that his manager has done bad things before, just to save the company's reputation. Some minutes passed and he opened a door and pull you two inside while he slaped the door behind him. All the UKISS memeber were in that room... just watching at the scene infron of them.

Kevin: AJ? What's happening? Who is she?

Mr. Choi: Be queit!!

AJ: Mr. Choi, I can expl...

AJ could finish what he tried to said when he felt that the man slap him! You were surprise and scare, but you tried to talk to him anyways.

You: Sir, AJ... is not his fault!

Mr. Choi: You shut up!

You felt how he slap you but you loose your balance and you fell to the floor! The memebers were mouth open to see how their manager was out of control! Eli saw the scene and saw how his manager was treating you. He walk thoward his manager and start to pushing him away from you. Eli was really mad!

Eli: Ya!! That's is not a way to treat a woman like that! And are you blind??!! Can't you see she is pregnant??!! Why you slap her??!! You touch her again and I will kill you!!!

Everyone was surprise on Eli's reaction! Mr. Choi was about to hit Eli when sunddly Kevin walked and stood besides Eli. 

Kevin: Eli is right... that's not a way to treat a woman like that. And if you hit Eli, you have to hit me too.

Hoon: I'm on it!

Hoon walked and stood infront of Eli.

Hoon: If you are going to beat them up... You have to beat me up as well.

Kiseop and Soohyun: Me too!

They walked and stood at the back of Eli.

Dongho: Me, me too! Treating a woman like that is bad!

He walked and stood beside Hoon.

Mr. Choi was out of words! He just breath deeply to calm down himself and turned and start to walk away.

Mr. Choi: AJ, we will talk about this later. I don't feel good. Today's practice is over. Go home... I will see you guys next week.

He walked away from the room and closed the door behind him. When they saw that his manager left the room, Eli turned around and just walked some steps. He wanted to help you, he was worry about you but he stoped walking. He notice that AJ was by your side helping you already. He wanted to push AJ away from you and huge you tight, but like Eli said to you before... No one knows that he was dating someone before...

Eli: (Your Name) --he tought-- I'm so happy to see you again! But I'm just too sad that I can't show you how much I have missed you right now. I'm sorry.

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************

Oh Eli! Babbo! Hug her now!!! Hehehe!

Helloooo!! ^^

I just wanted to thanks and welcome to all the new subscribers!! Thank you sooooooo much!!! \(* o *)/

I hope that this fanfic dosen't have too much gramma (or grammar .___.) mistakes... Also, I would love for you guys

to comment on the chapters... I really want to know how I'm doing so far. 

Again, thank you so much and again WELCOME!! ^^

♫♫Cause I’m on fire neon ajik geu jarie

I’m burning down nal jikyeo barabone

naman mollatdeon janhokhaetdeon neoui ending....
 
Cause I’m on fire but you keep on standing still
 
Ye I’m burning down but you keep on standing still♫♫
 
I really love that song!! ^^ Hehehe! Ok! take care! Did you guys watched UKISS new Japanese MV "Inside of Me"?? I love it! And Eli... OMG!! **I'm fangirling right now! Hehehe!** XD
 
Take care guys!!

~~Jejusan~~