Ne..Good night,my yeobo..

The Truth

Now,clock turn 11 pm.That shows the boys are allowed to go to return to their dorm.. They so happy when they arrived at their dorm.

"Yoseob-ah,make sure you didn`t sleep late tonight.Tomorrow morning you need to cleaning up the dorm,arasso?"Said Doojoon before he make his move to Doowoon room.

'Doojoon hyung.. Wait up.."Said Yoseob.Doojoon stopped in front ofnhis room.

"Did I need to clean this dorm alone?"It`ll be tiring,hyung."Said Yoseob as he make his puppy eyes.Try to seduce Doojoon but failed.

'Yah,Yoseob.Don`t worry about it because Junhyung will return home earlier than us.Maybe h can help  you later.Am I right,Junhyung?Said Hyuseung after he drank a glass of water at the kitchen.

"Ne..I`ll be at Cube building about 3 hours,maybe.."Said Junhyung.

"Hooray..So,you will be my assistant for the next 3 hours tomorrow,right?You`ll better don`t late,arasso?"Yoseob command as he hug Junhyung waist.

"Roger and out,Captain Yoseob"They both chuckled.Other member just watching them.Then,Gikwang speak up.

"Hyung act just like a child.Better go to sleep now.Both of you can continue your lovey-dowey in your room,right?"Gikwang chuckled.

"Agree..'They all said at the same time.Junhyung and Yoseob already blush off.They all goes to their room so do Junseob...

~In Junseob room~

Junhyung still busy reading his book.He thought Yoseob was already in deep sleep but he got all wrong.Yoseon was busy playing games in Junhyung laptop..

"You should sleep now,Sobbie-ah.Tomorrow you need to wake up early."Advised Junhyung to Yoseob who still playing games.

"Arasso..But before I go to sleep,there is one thing that I want to do..."Yoseob reply as he get off from his bed and go to Junhyung who sat aat their study table.

"What is it?"Asked Junhyung as he turn his head and he shock..Yoseob face only in 1 cm from his face..

"This..."Yoseob kiss Junhyung lips..Junhyung just sat there like a doll for a moment..Then,Yoseob broke the kiss and goes to his bed..

"Good night,hyung.."Said Yoseob and Junhyung nodded who still in shock..

After a few minutes,Yoseob fell asleep.Then,Junhyung take this chance to give Yoseob a 'good night kiss' at Yoseob forehead as Yoseob does at his lips...And he did..

"Good night,Yoseob.No..Not Yoseob but my yeobo..Ne..Good night,my yeobo.."Junhyung said it quietly..Then,he turn off the light and go to sleep....

 

 

 

 

A/P:PLEZ FORGIVE ME 4 THE LATE UPDATE....MIANHAEEE...