Thanks for love me back,Yoseob..

The Truth

As promised,they are having discussing about Junhyung new song.But it was Yoseob`s to be exact.When Gikwang and Doojoon read the lyric,they surprised.

"Wow,hyung.This song was great.Where do you got the idea from?"Asked Gikwang.

"Actually,it was Yoseob song.He wrote it last night but it wasn`t done.So.. I add it myself."Said Junhyung as he pointing to Yoseob.All member looking at Yoseob and Yoseob only smiled shyly

"Really,Yoseob?Where do get the idea from?"Said Hyunseung.

"My love toward my lover inspired me."Yoseob Replied.

"What do you mean by that?"Asked Junhyung.Both of them were silence.

"Wow,both of you really have chemistry toward each other."Said Hyunseung who broke the silence among them.Junseob are looking each other with their weird faces.

"He meant that you both are suit for each other.Am I right?"Said Doojoon confidently as sign he understood the Junseob weird faces.All nodded as sign agree expect for Junseob who already blush off.

"See,their cheeks already become red..."Said Dongwoon who pointing at the Junseob couple.

"Stop teasing us,Woonie"..Junseob are looking each other.How come they can say same thing at the same time?Doojoon and other are burst to laugh when they saw Junseob`s behaviour.

"Excuse me for a moment."Said Junhyung and he heading to the balcony.

"Me too.Hyung...wait up.."Said Yoseob.Doojoon and Hyunseung have an idea to spy the sweet couple.

"Hyung,do you put the recorded already?"Asked Hyunseung.Doojoon nodded as they smirk toward each other.

"Let`s go now."Said Dongwoon and Gikwang aat the same time.

~At the balcony~

"Why do you follow me,Yoseob?"Asked Junhyung as he turn and saw that Yoseob is beside him at the balcony.

"Why?Can`t I?If I can`t be here,I`ll go inside then...."Said Yoseob as he want to make his move but Junhyung prevent it by holding Yoseob hands.Yoseob turned and they been static for a moment

"No.It not what I meant.I like you to be here with me.I mean....I mean..."Said Junhyung hesitate...Before he continue,Yoseob heard that Junhyung sighed heavily.

"Yoseob-ah,actually I love you from the first time I saw you.But I`m afraid to confess because....."Yoseob put one of his finger on Junhyung lips and he lightly smile but say nothing..Suddenly,Junhyung think of something and he push away Yoseob finger and speak up..

"Yoseob-ah,now tell me the truth when I ask you,arasso?"Yoseob nodded as Junhyung hold Yoseob `s arm.

"Who was your lover when you make your widh at you birthday party back then?"Asked Junhyung with his serious face.

~Flashback~

on Yoseob Birthday

"Yoseob hyung,make your now.."Said Dongwoon happily.After a few second made his wish,Yoseob opened his eyes and blowed the candle on his birthday cake.

"Happy birthday,Yoseob"Said Doojoon as he hugged Yoseob so do Hyunseung.He cut his cake and gave it to the other member.

"Yah,hyung.What do you wish for just now?Asked Dongwoon and all member were stared at him as sign they want to know to..

"Arasso,I`ll tell you..I wish that I`ll be here with the b2st member and be together with my lover forever."Said Yoseob without hesitate.

"What?You have a lover?"Asked Junhyung.He was surprised with Yoseob`s last wish.

"Of course.Why?Are you jealous,hyung?"Asked Yoseob as he pointing to Junhyung.All member already burst to laugh when they heard Yoseob was teasing Junhyung.

"Of course not..."Said Junhyung who already blush off.Yoseob smiled and hugged Junhyung from back.

"Hyung,just relax.I`m just teasing you."Said Yoseob as he feed Junhyung with his birthday cake.Junhyung who made his jealousy face are now happy with Yoseob.

~end of flashback~

"Oh that wish.."Yoseob said as he remembered what he was wish for on his birthday party.

"So,who was your lover?"asked Junhyung again.

"It was secret.You don`t need to know."Said Yoseob as he displace his face from Junhyung

"Oh nowyou treat me like an idiot after I confess my love toward you.I get it now.I was nobody in your life,right?"Junhyung turned around and walk as he finish his line fiercely.Yoseob still stand there and he shout...

"HYUNG,PABO(stupid).."Juhyung turned around as he heard the voice.Then,he saw Yoseob was running toward him and hugged him tightly.

"Hyung,you`re stupid,y`know?Why can`t you see how was my feeling when you were around?Why you still asked me when you already knew the truth.I hate you,hyung."Said Yoseob as his tears flowing out from his eyes.When Junhyung heard that,H reply the hug

"I`m so sorry,Yoseob."

"I love you too,hyung..Forever.."Said Yoseob as he looked up and they meet face to face

"Thanks for love me back,Yoseob"Then,they were kissing.Doowoon and Kiseung couple still at the kitchen as they record what Junseob was talked about.Then,they surprisely appear at the balcony.

"Hyung,that is so sweet,right?"Asked Gikwang as Junhyung and Yoseob broke their kiss.

"I agree,Gikwangie.And for you infomation,we have heard your conversation."Said Hyunseung as they laugh expect Junseob who already blush off.

"Okay now.Let`s get something to eat.I`m getting hungry.And for both of you..."Doojoon stopped as he pointing to Junseob.

"You guys can continue your 'lovey-dowey' in your room."Yet they laugh again as they are heading to the kitchen.Finally,Junseob are united.They all happy that loves still happen in b2st...

~LOVE B2ST 4EVER~

 

The End...

 

 

 

 

A/P:Hope you like the end.... i`ll make another fanfic later....