I`m so proud of you,Yoseob..

The Truth

As he closed the door of Junseob room,Yoseob sit on Junseob study table.Then,he take a few sheet of paper and a pen.Yoseob really want to help Junhyung to writ a lyrics for their album too...So, he begin...

"Asually,people make lyrics about themself.So,I`ll write about my love...."He mumbled..

  I`m gonna make you love me,

I love you,

I`m only happy when you are here,

I always just need you

Because of  you,you,you,you

I only think of  you

Love me,Love me,

Only look at me,

When you are so tired and facing hard times

When you are in pain,I`ll be satisfied if I`m the person you look for..... Yoseob stopped.

"Whoa,what a  song.But it must good.Oh no.It`s already 11 pm.~yawn~I`m so sleepy but the song wasn`t finish yet..Okay,I`ll continue tomorrow."Yet Yoseob yawning again and he fall asleep.A few minute later have passed,then Junhyung heading to Junseob room to take a nap.As soon he was in the bedroom,he saw Yoseob was sleeping on their study table.Under Yoseob left hand,there are a piece of paper.Junhyung took it slowly and read it.After read it,Junhyung smiled.

"I never thought Yoseob was fooled me earlier.But I`m so proud of you,Yoseob."Said Junhyung.Then,he carry Yoseob to his bed.He put down Yoseob slowly.Suddenly a lighting are crossing the dorm.Yoseob was screaming in his sleep as his hands was hugging Junhyung body.Junhyung`s heart is beating faster than ever.Even,he face become blush.

"Are you okay,Yoseob?"Asked Junhyung.He so worry about his yeobo..

"I`m s-s-scared,hyung.Please sleep with me tonight."Yoseob replaid as his body was shaking.

"Arasso..Now you can sleep well,Yoseob."Said Junhyung sweetly.His sweet voice made Yoseob fall asleep again.Even Junhyung sang a lullaby for Yoseob.

"Yoseob-ah,don`t worry.I`ll be here forever by your sides."Said junhyung quietly and he kissed Yoseob forehead.Yet,he were sleeping too..

 

 

 

 

 

A/P:Sorry 4 the short uptade.... hope you like it....