You`re very nice to me,hyung. I love you..

The Truth

When the clock turn 5pm,Doojoon and Dongwoon is heading to their dorm. Dong woon felt very tired and he thought something to aegyo with Doojoon hyung.

"Hyung,I fell very tired...Can you carry me to the dorm?"asked Dongwoon as he make his cute face.so,Doojoon turned around when he heard Dongwoon voice.Finally,they meet face to face.After few moment thinking,Doojoon speak up...

"Yah,Woonie... Please don`t make that aegyo face.You make me fell bad if say 'No'."After Doojoon said that,Dongwoon become naughty to continue make his aegyo face.

"Hyung...Please..."Begged Dongwoon. Doojoon have no choice expect to cuddles Dongwoon.He afraid that Dongwoon will sulking with him for the next few days.

"Arasso...Hurry up."Said Doojoon as he patting his back as sign to Dongwoon to climb up to his back..

"Hooray..."shouted Dongwoon happily.Doojoon chuckled when saw Dongwoon acted like a child.It so cute.When they arrived at the dorm,Doojoon knocked the door slowly.Then,Yoseob opened it and he surprised when Doojoon was carrying the sleeping Dongwoon.Yoseob only smiled and helped his hyung to open the Doowoon room door..Then,Yoseob heading back to Junhyung who was sitting on the couch watching his favourite drama.Yoseob straight away landing his head on Junhyung`s lap and watching the drama too.

"Was Dongwoon sleeping,Yoseob?"Junhyung asked as he was playing Yoseob hair.

"Yup.Woonie was tired today because his own schedule,I guess."Said Yoseob confidently.Junhyung just nodded seem to agree.

"It same goes to you,right?"asked Junhyung.

"It was but after I ate your soup,I felt more full of high spirits."Yoseob reply.

"Really?"Junhyung asked and Yoseob only replaid with a light nodded.

"If you fell tired next time,I`ll make you the soup again,Okay?"Said Junhyung happily.Yoseob smiled happily and speak up..

"You`re very nice to me,hyung..I love you."Yoseob replaid as he hugged Junhyung waist.Junhyung `s heart beating like crazy and his cheek become blush when Yoseob said 'I LOVE YOU' word.But he able to control his face and feeling that night.They enjoy watching the drama together.Junhyung so happy that he do not need to be jealous with Doojoon because Yoseob is with him all day long.Before they gone to sleep,raining had been poured on the Earth.Then,Junhyung remembered how afraid Yoseob was when he saw lighting.As the rain been poured,Kiseung couple arrived at their dorm.

"Yah...It has been rain heavily out there.Tonight will be colder then last night,I guess.."Said Hyunseung as he took a towel and heading to Kiseung bedroom..

"Junhyung hyung,don`t forget tomorrow we need to discuss about the new song.At the living room,3pm sharp.."Gikwang remainded Junhyung as he heading to Kiseung room without Junhyungn were able to say anything..

"Aigoo..I haven`t finish the song yet.I think it`ll be reject."Said Junhyung with sad tone..

"It okay.I can help you,hyung."Said Yoseob as he smiled but...

"Anio..You need to sleep tonight.It`s okay,I can c-c-complete the song tonight."Junhyung replied hesitately.Smile has disappeared from Yoseob face...But what can Junhyung say?It`s for Yoseob sake too..But secretly,Yoseob planned to help Junhyung write a lyric for their album..Yoseob pretend like he want to sleep so badly and heading to bedroom.. Junhyung didn`t uttered a word because he thought that Yoseob was mad at him that night..

"Let him cool down for a momment,Junhyung.."Said Junhyung to himself....
 

 

 

 

 

A/P:hai...it`s me again... this is the new uptade.... LOL..Junhyung was fooled by Yoseob....

hope you like it....