Who cares with your yeobo....I`ve mine...

The Truth

After practicing their songs and new dances move,all of the b2st members took a 30 minutes break. While taking their break, Doowoon couple went out to buy themselfs something to eat. Kiseung couple went into a deep in sleep and only the Junseob couple was left at the studio.

'Hyung..." Yoseob called Junhyung as he still practicing a new dance move for a few second.

"Hmph...What?" A simple reply came from Junhyung's mouth.

"Do you have something fun to play with? I`m tired but it's so boring ."Said Yoseob as he walk and sat beside Junhyung. Then,Yoseob took Junhyung laptop and played a game..While Yoseob was playing games, Doowoon couple arrived in the studio..

'Yah, Yang Yoseob.Stop playing around and go back to practice your dance moves. You are the only who keeps missing  the steps."Said Doojoon as he walked to the studio with Dongwoon.They have bought 6 bottles of mineral water and 6 chesse burgers.

"Huh?Hyung,let me rest 5 minutes more.I`m so tired."Said Yoseob and he landing his head to Junhyung shoulder.A few minutes later,Kiseung couple woke up from their slumber. Doojoon thought for a moment.

"Arasso.. Yoseob-ah, 2 more minutes and you go continue your dance practice,okay?" Doojoon said making, Yoseob smile and nod..

"Hyung..What do you`ve bought for us? Yoseob asked as he hugged Doojoon from back. Junhyung made his jealousy face..When notice it, Kiseung chuckled. Actually,Gikwang and Hyunseung knew that Junhyung have fell in love with Yoseob.

"Yah,Yoseob hyung.Don`t touch my yeobo... He`s mine.."Said Dongwoon and stood up to hug Doojoon waist. Yoseob and others laughed. After a few second,Yoseob started to talk.,

"Who cares about your yeobo .I`ve mine.."As he goes to Junhyung and hug Junhyung's neck. Junhyung stunned, his cheeks became bright red with embarrassment.

"Yoseob-ah,you make Junhyung feel embarrassed. See,his cheeks are red."Said Hyunseung and they all chuckled.

"I am not."Junhyung tried to protest.Yoseob wennt to see Junhyung face at close distance.Junhyung became reddeer then ever. 

"Yah,hyung.What a cute face..No..Not cute but handsome and charming."Said Yoseob as he touched Junhyung cheeks.

"Yah,Yang Yoseob..." All member in the studio become quiet as Junhyung shouted Yoseob`s name.Yoseob who already bent down his head down didn`t uttered a word.They all suspected that Junhyung will be mad at Yoseob but he wasn't...

"Go back practicing your dance moves.Come on.Let`s go.." Said Junhyung as he pull Yoseob up and drag him to the dance floor.

"Junhyung hyung..." Junseob stops.

"I thought you`ll be mad at  Yoseob hyung... but why aren't you?" Gikwang asked as all b2st members nodded in agreement.

"Mad at Yoseob?"Junhyung stop and he look at Yoseob cute face..

"Why would I mad at my yeobo?See.his cute face.Who wii be mad if they see this cute face..."Said Junhyung as he pitch both of Yoseob cheeks.Yoseob only smile and blush as seen at his cheeks.

"Ne.Everything was cute when it comes to Yoseob hyung.."Said Dongwoon with his jealousy voice.

"It`s okay.In my eyes,you are the cutest man in my life.."Said Doojoon as he hugged Dongwoon from back..

"Kamsahamida..."Said Dong woon happily...

 

 

A/P:I`ll update this story as soon as possible... sorry if the story wasn`t that good...