Jealous?

The old mansion...(Dropped)

 

 

 

On friday, Wu fan came down with a cold and it lasted till Sunday (which means he didn’t had the chance to visit the demon for lunch or fun).It's Monday and Wu fan didn't felt like going to the campus today. He would rather spend time with his friend, the demon of the old mansion down street than listening to some old professor babbling about digital technology. Mrs. Wu wasn’t that please that her son is skipping lectures in his last year but because she was late for work, she let it slip away, just for today.  Wu fan stayed in bed, rolling back and fro. He sat up in shock when he felt a heavy weight on him. He eyes widen when he saw the demon in his bedroom, floating in mid-air.

"T-tao? Why are you here?!" Wu fan exclaimed, flustered.

The demon just giggled at the other's bed hair, amused by the other looks, before and after. Wu fan felt the heat running up to his head and threw a pillow at the demon. 

"Ouchhh! "  The demon lost his balance and fell on his back. He stayed on the ground. Wu fan stopped laughing when he realised that the other wasn't getting up. He moves to the edge of his bed and shakes the demon.

"Tao? Hey Tao! get up!" Wu fan panicked like an angry bird that lost its eggs. He was about to get off the bed to help the other up when…

"Got you~" The demon smirked and jumps onto Wu fan. Wu fan felt like he was being crashed by some truck or something close to that. He smacks the other, who's holding him down. (and boy, he was tough!)  The older doesn’t plan to give up though.  He tickled the demon above him and suddenly the man above was thrown forward.  They were so close to each other that the tip of their noses touched the each others.  The moment of silence and time seem to stop ticking.

Wu fan noticed an unusual dark shade of red creeping up to the demons cheeks. Wu fan felt as though he was being featured in a romance movie-he's now shooting the scene where the couple stares into each eye iris. He just noticed the demon had such a dark pupils and narrow eyes. (Those that were capable of seducing someone. ..or him). Unconsciously, Wu fan leans forward, to the other, wanting taste those lips of the demon. The door busted open, Wu fan jerked back.

"Hey Krisy!You didn’t attend any lectures today...wait! Is the great Kris sick?!" Chanyeol pulls out the girly voice which pretty much shocked the demon. Kris held his laughter.  Chanyeol doesn't seem to have the slightest clue their not the only ones in the room.

 

"Quit sounding like will you? Why are you here anyway? Can't you see you're disturbing my precious sleep?" Kris glares at the curly haired.

"Tsk! You jerk! I shouldn't have worried about you!" The frown on his face relaxed alittle.

"Im going to see my Baekhyunnie♡~ hmph!" before he glares back to the other on his bed. He slams the door and Kris sighs in relief until the door busted open once again. Chanyeol opened the door and took the chocolate bar lying on to cabinet closest to the exit.

 

"Hey! That’s mine!" Kris shouts, but only to have Chanyeol sticking out his tongue at him and slams the door again. After a while, a loud and low voice of "hard-head" from the living room. Kris rolls his eyes and was about to apologize to the demon for his friend's behavior when he felt an impact holding him down by his arm.

“ w-what?!" He struggles but fails to free himself.  The demon reappeared infront of his face and snarls.

"Who the ing hell was he? Is he your partner? Why the did he call you 'Krisy'?! Your name isn't that! Its Wu fan!" The look in Zitao's eyes were  dark and filled with anger, which could scaresomeone but instead he laughs.

"Pftt..hahahahahahaha you seriously think I’m with that maniac?! I would slit my waist and die." He stutters as he laughs in the middle of laughing and talking at the same time. He then noticed the grip on him loosen and the demons eyes turns into embarrassment from anger and his face went beetroot red but the thing that ticked something in Wu fan was that slightest tear that lingers into his eyes. He snapped. He flips the demon underneath him and traps him between his long arms. It happens so quick that the demon didn't have the time to react.

"Why were you pissed? What if I told you he was mine? What will you do?" he smirks.

 

to be continued.


love the picture~