Buddies.

The old mansion...(Dropped)

 

 

 


*Kris

*Kris Thoughts

*Tao


 

Since that day, the two became best friends. They practically did everything together: cleaning the mansion up, playing pranks on bypassers, watching the sunset, eating (of course only Kris’s the one gobbling the all food up) and sleepovers in Tao’s mansion. Well, he enjoys his company although he's not human. Soon, that incident drifted off Kris mind as he was having so much fun with his new demon buddy. Due to Kris’s often visits and sleepovers, Tao had learnt alot of things, mostly emotions-happy, sad, angry, pissed, and confused- he managed to pick these out effortlessly. Regardless of anything, everything was going smoothly when Tao asked a rather strange question.

"Why are adults always greedy? “

Kris raised his eyebrows to the question brought to him.

'Oh...he's a ten year old boy in a full grown dude's body….120 years old, huh.’

Silence.

Before Kris could say another word, Tao sharply stood up and growled in a low voice.

"Oh no you don’t."

Kris was curious what this demon was thinking about. Before he could ask anything Tao continued.

"You will not enter MY house without my permission especially when you’re going to have in my house."
"S...?! What are you talking about?! I'm not going to have sss here!"

Wu fan felt himself blush. How could someone just blurt out such a sensitive matter! Tao then suddenly 'poof' into thin, air and disappeared. The other stayed calm. After afew minutes, he heard screaming from within the mansion. He shot up from the couch and went to peek out of the window. A middle-aged man, half- dashing out of the mansion, carrying his trouser in his arm and a lady in her 20s ran out, screaming their lungs out. Tao’s laughter filled the empty mansion. Kris predicted what had had happened when he was greeted by the laughing demon, drifting in mid-air.

“Did you see their faces? Whahahahah!!! It was epic!”

 

Kris felt sorry for the couple but nevertheless, they should’ve have attempt such a disgraceful act in another person’s home, especially when there’s a demon in living in it.

“They should rent a room or something to spend their honeymoon…”

Kris murmured as he stares at the lost butterfly making its way here and there as if it was trapped in a dark closure. He went over to open one of the windows, allowing it to be free when he was interrupted by the other’s voice.

“… They’re not even a couple.”

The demon said in a low voice, sending chills down Kris’s spine as he noticed Tao’s eyes were pitch dark. Kris swears under his breath and tried to change the subject, but he was too late.

“They…remind me of someone I don’t want to remember…”

Tao’s voice was so soft, almost inaudible which Kris hated. It as if there’s something he still doesn’t  know about Tao beside the fact that he was told by the demon himself that he died a day before his 10th birthday-a very sensitive issue- However, there were times when Kris had that thought where Tao would just eat him up. Yet, he trusts him so much-even more than Chanyeol-

 

“WAAAHHHH!!!!”

Kris shouted that the top of his voice. Due to that, Tao lost his balance and fell on his ; his ‘powers’ failed him that moment.

“What the ?!”

Tao retorted with a frown on his face as he carried himself off the ground.

“Let’s play!”

Kris flashed his brightest smile ever and went into shock when a palm flew right on his face, front.

 

“Too bright, you idiot!”

 

Kris could only laugh at the demon’s stubbornness or maybe… his shyness. 

 

To be continued.


oh! this was the lost butterfly Kris saw in the mansion.

             

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im so sorry~ this was extremely short!!! 😿 

Anyway,I hope you like it thou.

Subscribe and comment!