The Freak.

The old mansion...(Dropped)

 


 

Since last week, Baekhyun's rather crept out by a particular lecture mate of his. During the lecture, he could feel himself being stared upon like a rare animal. The culprit was no other than Chanyeol, the happy-freak of the campus. Baekhyun had heard many rumors of this man  freak, showing off his set of annoying straight teeth and talks to anyone and everyone he sees. Apparently, Baekhyun is his target which scares him less. Basically he pisses the crap out of everyone he talks to, except the other tall guy who's always with him- the exact opposite of him. Baekhyun found out that the freak's friend is called Wu Fan and he's a foreigner. He comes from China but he stays in Chicago before he came here to go college. He's the most wanted ideal boyfriend the ladies want. (you may ask how he knew all these information.) It’s all thanks to his bestfriend, Do Kyungsoo and his boyfriend,yes,BOYfriend Kim Jongin. To be honest, Baekhyun was shocked, more like surprised that his bestfriend's homoual  gay. But nevertheless, he knew that that piece of garbage, Kim Jongin was the one who messed out with his bestfrend's head. Yes, Baekhyun dislikes  hates Kim Jongin. Baekhyun doesn’t get why people bother to fall in love. To him, it is a waste of time.
 
"Baekhyun ah! I’m going over to Jongin's house later. You wanna come along?" Kyungsoo asks as he packed his books into his bag. Baekhyun was about to accept the invitation with open hands when a figure loomed over from kyungsoo's back. 
"Oh! It’s Jongin!" Kyungsoo met with the tanned-skin boy before continuing packing his bag. Baekhyun looks up at the other and was shot down by countless of glares and the don’t-you- ing-dare look.  Baekhyun glares back but making sure his best friend wasn’t looking.

 "It’s okay hyung! I have something to attend to anyways." Baekhyun beamed. Jongin nudged his boyfriend in his side, gesturing him to hurry up. Kyungsoo giggles and reassures the younger that the house ain't running away as he quickly stuffs his assignments and books into his bag. 

"Baek, I’m leaving!  Come on Jongin, where's your manners?" Jongin sighs and lowered his head (just abit). Baekhyun smirk in satisfaction.  No matter how much   that person dislike you, if you’re older, life is Beau-Ti-Ful.
Baekhyun doesn’t know what to do. He attended all his lectures and today isn’t his shift so he lazed around the lecture awhile before leaving to wander around the campus (maybe he'll find a unicorn or something).

"What to do~What to do~" Baekhyun sings in his head. He got interrupted by afew ladies gossiping.

"OMG! Did you see that freak?  ermm...What's his name...ah! Park Chanyeol! Uuu~ his smile gives me the creeps and his curly hair~ Ewww!" The lady in pink said with disgusts.

"Hey! Park Chanyeol isn’t a freak! He’s charming and his hair is awesome!" A much more squeaky voice voiced out. Baekhyun’s ears perked to what he heard. 

"He's handsome and hilarious and his smile is so... charismatic!  You girls are just jealous arent you?" The lady in spectacles huffed. 

Then, Baekhyun heard afew curses here and there before it went silent. 

"Who was that girl? Talking about Park Chanyeol so highly?" Baekhyun found himself questioning and burning up (for some reason).

He has to do something quick before that takes the first step. 


Okay you have to get this straight. Baekhyun was raised by a single parent.  His dad works as a secretary, just afew blocks away from his home and the funny thing is that he, too, has a male partner(which is his boss).There were times where Baekhyun found himself why he was surrounded by gay people.  But anyway, Baekhyun had something special for tall people-anyone; male or female. Influenced (by his best friend and dad), I guess. He, himself doesn't know the reason why he was attracted to them. Maybe he was not privileged with that kind of height? Maybe he craves for bigger hands to make him feel secured?

But one thing is for sure,
 

Baekhyun loves the attention given to him by the freak.
 

Park Chanyeol. 



As usual, Chanyeol skips around the campus like a happy five year old. He paused when he heard someone groaning of pain. Like we all know Chanyeol’s nature of curiosity, he follows the groaning and came across a golden-brown haired boy on the floor with books and papers scattered all over the place. 

'It's Baekhyunnie♡' he screams in his head. Without hesitation, he went over to help the poor boy up. His heartbeat went unusually fast when his fingers brushed against the others.

"Thank you and may I know you name?" The golden-brown haired asked with a sweet grin on his face. Chanyeol felt his heart melt. 

"Oh!  I’m Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." He flashes his 2 set of straight white teeth. The other nods in acknowledgement.

"Well... my name is-"


"Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol finishes the other's sentence. The golden-brown haired was surprised but later had a smile and joked that the other was a stalker and a ert. Chanyeol panicked and assure the shorter that he was neither stalker nor a ert.  Baekhyun laughed and excused himself for his lecture lesson. Chanyeol pouted. He wanted the conversation to last longer.

Behind a certain wall, a long-haired clutches her hands, tightly.