Spend The Night

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

Yunho was on his fifth glass of beer before he decided that it was enough. The questions about Jaejoong were swirling in his head even more with the help of the alcohol that he was drowning himself in.

He grabbed his credit card from the back of his pocket before slamming it on the marble table, grabbing attention from the patrons around him and the bartender just right in front of him.

“Mr Jung, you’re here.” Yunho looked up at the bartender, wondering why he said that when Yunho had been there since an hour ago.

A hand on his shoulder answered his question.

“Yunho ah.”

“I’m fine, dad.” Yunho said, looking behind and smiling at his father slightly. The older Jung dismissed the bartender before sitting beside Yunho.

“I want to talk to you. It’s about Jaejoong.” The word Jaejoong cleared Yunho’s mind.

“Nothing’s between us, Dad.” Yunho replied immediately.

“I didn’t say anything between you and him.”

There was a short silence between the two of them. The older one waited to see his son’s reaction. The younger one, however, tried to conceal any emotions as he starts to try and invent any good reason that he can throw towards his father.

“Dad, I…”

“There’s no use covering it up. I saw you and him in the office. You know, the office isn’t a good place for you to start kissing. Even though you have a private room beside it. That was the reason why I gave you that private room. It’s the place where you can start kissing and-”

“Dad, stop.” Yunho said, laughing a little when he gets what his father was talking about.

Ilwoo sigh, seeing that his son doesn’t look that depressed.

“Look, I don’t mind you being with him. Really. In fact, I really like that Jaejoong. It’s just that your mother doesn’t like him that much and you know how she can be, Yunho ah. This marriage, even though it was my idea, your mother was the one who made all the arrangements. In fact, did you know that she interviewed all of the eligible people that you could get married to? To think that she chose Junsu over Jaejoong means there is something wrong with Jaejoong that will affect our family negatively. So Yunho, I suggest you forgot about him now before it is too late.”

Ilwoo slide another credit card on the bar, calling the bartender towards the both of them too. “Yes sir?”

“Whatever my son orders, you may use this card for payment. He needs to...drown his sorrows.” Ilwoo said but Yunho stopped him.

“No need.” Yunho said, supporting himself to stand up.

“I’m not drinking anymore. I don’t have any need to drown my sorrows.” He continued, turning his back on his father.

“Where are you going?”

“You forgot, Dad. Before I decided to come back and help you run the company, I don’t listen to what you and mum always ask me to do. And that will continue until now.” Yunho said, bowing slightly to his father.

“Yunho, you will regret it if you continue your relationship with him.” Ilwoo warned.

“I regretted my decision to come back and run the company when you and mum told me that you wanted to divorce. But you two didn’t separate and I still continued running the company. What makes you think I will regret it now?” Yunho asked before walking out of the bar. Dialling Jaejoong’s number immediately, Yunho got onto his car as he started driving.

“Yunho yah?”

“Jaejoong ah, are you in the office?” Yunho asked, making sure that he was still driving just below the speed limit.

“I just got back home. Hey, listen. If we’re going to talk about in the office, I don’t want-”

“Which one is your room? Can I see it from the back of your house?”

“Wait what?”

“Do I really have to ask that again?” Yunho asked, rolling his eyes as he head to Jaejoong’s house.

“Um, there’s a balcony for every room. I’ll keep the lights on for my room and sit outside.”

“Don’t need. Just get the lights on and I’ll find you. Stay inside the room. It’s cold tonight.” Yunho immediately hang up before taking a left turn into a dark road just beside the road which run through the houses of all the successful entrepreneurs in the country.

Once he spots the Kim Mansion just up front, Yunho slows down before parking the car. Getting out, he smiled upon seeing the brightly lit room that Jaejoong had told him about.

The problem now was that there were three rooms that had their lights on at the second level. “Great, how am I going to find him now?” Yunho muttered, walking towards the mansion.

Trying his luck, he decided to call for Jaejoong to come out.

“Jaejoong ah.” Yunho called, maintaining the level of noise so that he won’t attract the other Kim’s instead.

“Jaejoong ah.” Calling again, Yunho glanced up nervously.

“Jaejoong ah!” Yunho finally shouted, diving into the bushes immediately when he saw Heechul coming out to the balcony from one of the rooms.

“Who is that?” Heechul questioned before muttering the word reporters as he walked back into his room. Once he was sure that it was safe to come out again, Yunho got out from beneath the bushes.

“Ok, I guess I better call him instead.” Yunho thought. Digging out his phone, he immediately called Jaejoong. A familiar song chimed from one of the rooms before Jaejoong answered the call.

“Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your golden hair.” Yunho said, looking up to the second level.

“Yunho? I have black hair.”

“The prince is waiting for you down below so please come down now.”

“Are you serious?” Yunho heard someone shriek before he heard a door swinging open. Yunho smiled when he sees Jaejoong leaning on the balcony. Their eyes met and Jaejoong let out a gasp.

“Oh my god, Jung Yunho. What the hell were you thinking? Get out from there. My father will kill you if he sees you there.” Jaejoong said hurriedly, flailing his arms so that Yunho could understand the seriousness of the situation right now.

“Too late, Jae. Your father almost saw me just now. Hey, can you come out now? I’ll wait for you in my car.”

“But I-”

“Bye.” Yunho hurriedly said, not wanting to hear another rejection from Jaejoong.

“Yunho.” Jaejoong called, annoyed that his lover had just hang up on him.

Grabbing a silky robe from his wardrobe, Jaejoong almost walked passed his bottle of medicine before remembering that he had yet to take his medicine for the night.

Deciding that he will be alright, Jaejoong got out from his room quietly as he sneaked down the staircase before going out to the back door. Jaejoong immediately spots Yunho leaning on his car.

“What if I didn’t go down just now? Will you be waiting until morning?” Jaejoong asked, walking towards Yunho with his hands folded across his chest.

“Well...I take my chances.” Yunho said, hands reaching out for Jaejoong but the man didn’t hold on to Yunho. Instead, Jaejoong just stood near him.

“What are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked.

“Come on, baby. Don’t I deserve a hug?” Jaejoong kept silent. Yunho sigh, seeing that Jaejoong had really been hurt from his questions in the office. “I’m sorry for asking too much just now. I just...I don’t want to marry your brother. I love you, Jae. I don’t want to lose you. That’s all.” Yunho said, looking down slightly.

“Promise me you won’t ask me those kinds of question again.” Jaejoong said, tilting Yunho’s head so that Yunho will look at him.

“I promise. I won’t. I never will ask those questions again. Even if I have, I’m not going to entertain them again. I’m not going to ask you again. I-mmph…” Yunho immediately closed his eyes, his arms pulling Jaejoong closer to him.

Yunho let his hand to go down Jaejoong’s hips before pulling the man up. Jaejoong had his legs wrapped around Yunho as he moaned in delight when Yunho grind against him. The two men let go of each other’s lips when they ran out of oxygen to breath on.

“Does that mean I’m forgiven?” Yunho asked, their lips still close to each other as Yunho sat down on the hood of his car.

“Yes.” Jaejoong breathed out, fingers digging through Yunho’s hair.

“We should go.” Yunho said but he has started trailing kisses down Jaejoong’s neck.

“Go where?” Jaejoong asked, rolling his head back to give access for Yunho.

“Somewhere. Somewhere no one can see us.” Yunho mumbled, nipping a sensitive spot on Jaejoong’s neck teasingly.

“Come on then.” Jaejoong said and Yunho got down from the hood as he brought Jaejoong to sit in his car. Once Jaejoong was settled down, Yunho jogged to the other side before they both drive out of the dark road.

“Where are we going?” Jaejoong asked, leaning against Yunho as he looked at his lover. Yunho groaned as reply.

“Jae, did you know how much of a turn on you are right now?” Yunho asked, shifting uncomfortably.

“What?” Jaejoong asked, looking around before realising something.

“Oh my god!” Jaejoong exclaimed, covering his almost transparent groin with his silk robe.

“Not helping, Jae. Your robe is transparent too, you know?”

"Yunho, turn back. Let me change first. Oh my god, this is so embarrassing." Jaejoong exclaimed, hiding his face in his hands.

“There’s a blanket at the back seat. You can use that to cover your...yourself.” Yunho said.

The image he sees next almost made him lose control of himself and the car. Jaejoong had stretched out to get the blanket at the back seat and what was left on his seat was just his that was facing Yunho. Yunho blinked as he tried to calm himself down but the groans coming from Jaejoong was not helping him at all.

“Can you take it?” Yunho asked, slightly thinking that the question can almost suggest another different view. “Oh god, why are you such a ert, Jung?” Yunho asked himself as he decided to just focus on the road in front of him.

Finally grabbing the blanket, Jaejoong settled back down on his seat and covered his lower body immediately. The excitement of wanting to see Yunho so much caused him to forget that he had worn an almost transparent nightwear. Awkward silence came between them but Yunho decided to break it just to make both of them feel comfortable.

“Should I turn on the heater?” Yunho asked, glancing at Jaejoong who was looking out of the window. “That would be good.” Jaejoong answered, turning to look at Yunho instead.

Yunho flicked on the heater before continuing back to look at the road in front of him.

“But then...you make a better heater though.” Jaejoong said, leaning against Yunho.

“Jae, after marriage. Did you forget that?” Yunho asked, making a right turn before he proceeded to park the car.

“I didn’t say anything about that. Geez, you ert. Can’t you restrain yourself whenever you see me?” Jaejoong asked, recoiling back to his seat with his arms folded across his chest.

“Well, you’re not helping me in that if you suddenly come out with a pair of transparent pants on.” Yunho exclaimed, finally stopping the car.

“Where are we?” Jaejoong asked, looking out into the darkness outside the car.

“Hmm...my personal cabin. I used to live here before I went overseas for my studies.” Yunho replied, coming out of the car.

Walking towards Jaejoong’s side, he opened the car door before helping Jaejoong out. Clasping Jaejoong’s hand, Yunho lead the two of them to a house nearby. He pushed the gate slightly, knowing that the gate will never be locked.

Yunho pushed down a lever just beside the gate and instantly, the lights came on and Jaejoong could finally see the house that Yunho had brought him to. It was just a modest two story house with a view of a private beach just up front.

“Come on, let’s go in.” Yunho said, already unlocking the door and entering the house.

Jaejoong followed hurriedly, stepping inside the house and wondering whether Yunho had really live in this humble house when Yunho had always been portraying an image of a rich man that lives in at least an apartment that has almost everything.

“Do you want to change into something else? I only have boxers here though if you don’t mind.” Yunho said, pulling out a drawer.

“Boxers then.” Jaejoong said, grabbing one.

“Wait, not that one!" Yunho was too late.

Jaejoong was already laughing when he spots the motif on the boxers he had chosen.

"Seriously, Jung? Bambi? How cute." Jaejoong cooed. Yunho let out a soft sigh before grabbing the boxers immediately and passing Jaejoong another one.

“But I wanted to wear that one.” Jaejoong said, laughing slightly.

“That’s for me to wear. And not for you. Understand?” Yunho asked and Jaejoong just kissed him but before Yunho can take it too far, Jaejoong had already move away.

“So...aren’t you going to bring me around the house?” Jaejoong asked, sitting down on the couch.

“Well...that’s the bed.” Yunho said, pointing to the couch.

“There’s the kitchen and bathroom and a patio outside. That’s all the house offers actually.” Yunho said.

“What’s on the second floor?” Jaejoong asked, pointing to the stairs that led to the second floor of the house. Yunho sat down beside him, his arm around Jaejoong’s shoulder so that he can pull Jaejoong closer to him.

“The jacuzzi. I installed them, thinking that I could bring someone who I can spend time with there.”

“So...aren’t you going to bring me up there?” Jaejoong asked, looking at Yunho had suddenly turn sombre.

“Jae, I have something to tell you.”

“What’s wrong?”

Sensing that something was wrong, Jaejoong hold on to Yunho’s hand tightly.

“My father found out about us and…” Jaejoong knew enough from what Yunho had said.

“He want us to separate.” Jaejoong said, standing up immediately.

His hands were brought together as he tried to calm down, his fingers almost shivering. Jaejoong knew that this was going to happen anytime soon. Once anybody knew about their relationship, the two of them were bound to be separated the next moment.

“L-Let’s see the patio.” Jaejoong said, wanting to stay away from the topic.

Not wanting to hear what Yunho would say, Jaejoong had already stepped out of the house and on the wooden platform where there were beach chairs and sofas on it. Jaejoong sat down on the beach chair, closing his eyes as he clutched his shirt.

His heart had hurt so much that it was pumping so vigorously that Jaejoong had to try and calm himself down. He felt somebody sit down behind him before he felt himself being embraced from behind. Jaejoong immediately leaned back, resting his head on Yunho’s chest.

“I’m sorry.” Yunho mumbled continuously against his ear.

“Are you...are you going to leave me? It’s fine, you know. I mean...I…” Jaejoong can’t bring himself to say that he would not be sad if Yunho were to leave him just like that because their parents don’t approve of him.

“I’m not going to leave you. I’ve never listened to my parents before and I’m not going to start now. They want a marriage from me, I can give it to them. But I’m not going to leave you all alone. I’m going to be with you. Until death do us part.” Yunho said.

“That won’t be long.” Jaejoong had thought, almost laughing at himself who had no hope for a bright future.

Instead, Jaejoong kept silent as he just closes his eyes. Feeling the dead weight over him, Yunho realised that Jaejoong was asleep. Carrying him to the loveseat just beside the beach chairs, Yunho made themselves comfortable before he himself closes his eyes, a blanket draped over the two of them.

 

 

 


 

Hey guys....sorry for the really, really, late update. I know I haven't been updating my stories for more than probably two months. But yeah, things are busy here. I hope people are still reading this. >.< 

Well anyways, I'm probably going to update once in a blue moon or something. Have fun reading! ^.^