Invitation Cards

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

“I’m telling you Jaejoong is not suitable for our Yunho.” Sujin said, looking away arrogantly from her own husband.

“Why not? Just because he has that heart disease of his? Come on, Sujin. I’m thinking in a business mindset here.  Jaejoong is much more suitable if both of our companies were to merge together. That kid Junsu...I don’t even think he is suitable for heading his own company.” Ilwoo said, taking another file on the table. Sujin stood up from the couch, walked down to her husband’s table before slamming her hands down on the table to stand by her point.

“The fact that Kim Jaejoong is going to die soon still stays. I am not going to let Yunho marry someone that will just leave him soon enough. People might think he is a curse to our Jung Family.”

“Jaejoong is never going to be a curse! He is a precious son of mine who only brings happiness to everyone around him.” The couple turned to the door where Heechul had stood.

“I hope I had drill that into both of your mind especially you, Sujin. I hear you talk ill about my son again, this wedding and this business merge will cease to exist. Mark my words, Jung Ilwoo. I am not in need of this merge but you are so you watch your mouth.” Heechul said before walking towards the couple, slamming a paper bag on the table.

“The invitation cards. I’ll see you at the wedding.” Heechul said, turning around before walking away.

“That . How dare he threaten us like that.”

“Sujin. Enough. You’ve done enough damage already. The Jung Industries really need this merge so don’t do anything that can jeopardise it.” Ilwoo said, warning his wife for any future references that Sujin might make about Jaejoong. Thinking that his wife would understand, Ilwoo started to relax only to see the woman stomped her feet before sulking really hard.

“Ever since our company is in trouble and we decided on getting Yunho to get married, you’ve been siding that Kim Heechul and his family. Why are you being so nice to them? Are you having an affair with him?!” Ilwoo raised an eyebrow on that.

“Park Sujin, you know I’m not that kind of guy. You know what, why don’t you just go home? Do some of your facial or bubble bath thing or whatever. There is no need for you to stay here with me.”

“Oh, so now you’re kicking me out. For what? So that Kim Heechul can come here and you can do things with him?”

“Sujin, enough! Yunho is looking at you.” Ilwoo said, looking at the open door where their son had been standing ever since his wife started the tantrum. The woman gasped before trying to force herself to flash a smile at her son.

“Yunho ah, that was fast. Was it fun at the bridal shop?” Sujin asked, acting as if nothing happened.

“Were you two fighting again?” Yunho asked, frowning a little.

“It’s nothing, Yunho ah. It’s a normal squabble. You’ll get that when you get married. When your wife gets too jealous.” Sujin glared at her husband when she heard that.

“Aren’t you supposed to be going home, my darling?” Ilwoo asked, resisting the urge to roll his eyes.

“I’m going.” Sujin finally said, walking to her husband and placing a kiss on his lips.

She walked towards Yunho, kissing her son’s cheek before finally leaving. Yunho stood there, staring at his father as his father did the same to him.

“Did you hear everything?” Ilwoo asked, motioning for Yunho to come in and sit down with him.

“What is this I hear about our company in trouble?” Yunho asked, getting straight to the point.

“It’s not that serious now but sales are dropping and our investors and shareholders are pulling out of the company. We need a business merge with the Kim’s if we want to survive.”

“And you didn’t tell me about this? Dad, I’m the chairman. I’m supposed to know about this.” Yunho said.

“It’s nothing serious. I’ll handle it, alright? Don’t worry too much. You just focus on your wedding with Kim Junsu.” Upon hearing that, Yunho unconsciously let out a deep sigh and successfully attracted the attention of his father.

“Is something wrong?” Ilwoo asked but Yunho just shake his head.

“I’ll be going.” Yunho said, turning around but he stopped when his father called him.

“You came here, you must have wanted to say something. What is it?” Ilwoo said, knowing that Yunho won’t come to Ilwoo’s private office in the building just to hear his parents fight.

“It’s nothing. I’ll talk about it some other time.” Yunho said before leaving.

Ilwoo’s eyes stayed at the now closed door before he turn his attention to his computer on the table. Clicking on the security camera recordings, Ilwoo looked for Yunho’s office before realising that Yunho wasn’t alone in his office. He zoomed in to the video before frowning.

“Jaejoong?”


And I'm back! For awhile before I venture back to school. Hope you guys enjoy.