From Now On

I'm His Baby's Mama

Myungsoo spent the rest of the day sitting on the couch and watching Naeun who was watching tv. Since they couldn't go out, they decided to just stay home and have a movies night.

 

"Yah, are you gonna watch the movie with me or what?" Naeun asked with a chuckle, annoyed by his every second glance. He smiled and went to lay his head on her lap, while the rest of his body rested on the couch.

 

"Yah, why are you so beautiful?" He asked her. She looked down at him and scoffed, placing her arm on his chest, while her other one played with his hair.

"I"m not beautiful." She told him, watching the movie that was just starting.

 

Myungsoo sighed and turned his body over, his head facing Naeun's stomach.

 

"Hi baby." He said rubbing her stomach. She laughed and covered . "Baby's not even that big yet." She told him.

"Yah, he's still my baby." Myungsoo said playfully glaring at her. She scoffed and ruffled with his hair.

 

 

After the movie was done, Naeun looked down at Myungsoo who was asleep already. She smiled at his soothing face that was facing her stomach so soothingly.

 

She was happy that she found Myungsoo. The man who'll love her through anything. The man who'll stand up to all circumstances and be there for her.

 

"Myungsoo-ah.. I love you." She mumbled with a warm heart. She smiled and leaned back, slouching down and heading to sleep too.

 

 

 

 

 

**KNOCK KNOCK!!!!**

 

Myungsoo and Naeun shot up from their sleep on the couch still, and looked at the door then at each other.

"Who is it?" He asked getting up. Naeun rubbed her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"My daughter-in-law!!! Naeun-ah! Myungsoo!! Open the door RIGHT NOW!!!" Myungsoo's mother yelled loudly with excitement from behind the front door.

 

"Ahh great. Get ready for all the bear hugs and 'I'm so happy for youguys! I've got everything under control!'." Myungsoo said, mocking his mother. Naeun chuckled and walked to the door with him.

 

As soon as Myungsoo opened the door, his mother swung herself in and went right to Naeun.

 

"Naeun-ah!! I'm sooo happy foryouguys!! Don't worry about a thing. Mother-in-law got EVERYTHING under control!" His mother yelledl oudly. Naeun and Myungsoo looked at each other and laughed while Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

"Yah, I'm happy for you son." His father said walking in. "Thanks dad." He said as his father gave him a hug.

 

Myungsoo's mother took Naeun to sit on the couch in the living room and talked with her.

 

"So how are you feeling? You need to stay home and rest now. I'll come over and take care of you while Myungsoo is at work, ok?" She said to Naeun who widened her eyes and looked at Myungsoo who walked over.

"O-oh, don't worry about anything. We should be fine. I'm not even that far into the pregnancy yet anyways." Naeun said. Myungsoo came to sit beside Naeun.

"Mom, we're fine. Don't worry about anything ok? Even though I'm at work, Chorong can come check up on Naeun." He told his mother. "Yah, stop bothering them. You're pestering them too much." Myungsoo's dad said.

"Yah, I'm just trying to be here for them!" Myungsoo's mom said smackng his arm.

 

"We should be fine, ommoni." Naeun said with a warm smile. She turned to Naeun and smiled, looking at her stomach. "Yah, you're pregnant. With my first grandchild. I'm feeling old already." She said tearing up. She huffed and fanned her eyes, while Myungsoo and his father rolled his eyes in irritation. Naeun chuckled at their reaction and rubbed her back.

"Don't cry ommoni. You should be happy." Naeun said. "Yeah, instead of being a crybaby." Myungsoo's father said. "Yah! Shut your mouth." Myungsoo's mother said with slight anger.

 

"Myungsoo-ah, I was planning on having the wedding sooner so that youuys can get married before the baby comes." Myungsoo's father said. Myungsoo looked at Naeun then at his father and smiled. "That's fine. I feel the same too." He said.

"We were thinking about next month." Myungsoo's mother said. Naeun widened her eyes. "Isn't it too soon? We're gonna have to go shopping for many things." She said.

"Don't worry about it daughter-in-law. Your mother-in-law and I got everything under control. All you need to do is get your wedding dress." Myungsoo's father said. "Yes, and get your bridesmaid. We'll go shopping tomorrow!" Myungsoo's mother said excitedly. Naeun chuckled and nodded her head.

"Chorong is gonna be my maid of honor. And she's most likely gonna be my only bridesmaid. So no worries about having to deal with a lot of people." Naeun said. "Same with Woohyun being my best man." Myungsoo said with a smile at Naeun.

 

"Alright then. We got everything covered. Just pick a date, send out the invitations, and voila! We're clear!" Myungsoo's mother said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Later on in the evening, Naeun sat in a small korean restaurant, waiting for Chorong to meet up with her so she could tell her the news.

 

Chorong opened the door and smiled when she saw Naeun.

 

"Naeun-ah! I'm here!" She said walking over. "Yah, took you long enough." Naeun said jokingly. "Sorry, Woohyun was being a little baby." Chorong said sitting down across from Naeun.

 

"Well, I already ordered your favorite, so we'll just have to wait now." Naeun said. "Yah, you know me best." Chorong said proudly with a smirk to Naeun. They both chuckled.

 

"So, what's the surprise you wanted to tell me?" Chorong asked sipping her drink. Naeun widened her eyes and held her hands together.

 

"Okay, so DON'T freak out ok? Cause I don't wanna get embarrassed." Naeun said. Chorong chuckled and nodded her head. "I can't promise. But ok." She said as they both laughed.

 

"So, I was wondering if you can be my maid of honor for my wedding." Naeun said. Chorong gasped and widened her eyes. "Wedding?!! You're getting married?!!!" Chorong yelled excitedly.

"Yah, I thought I told you already?!" Naeun said. "Jerk, you haven't even talked to me for so long now!" Chorong said with a playful glare. "Sorry, but so what? Do you accept?" Naeun asked. Chorong rolled her eyes.

"DUH GIRL!" She yelled in excitement. Naeun laughed and took a deep breath.

"Ok, but there's something else." Naeun said. Chorong widened her eyes and smiled widely.

 

"I'm pregnant." Naeun said with an unsure feeling. Chorong closed her eyes and placed a hand to her chest.

"Excuse me for a moment." Chorong said walking outside the restaurant. Naeun looked at her with confusion, but laughed when Chorong went outside just to yell from the top of her lungs in excitement.

 

"MY BEST FRIEND'S PREGNANT!" She yelled loudly. "I'm gonna be an auntie!!!" She added jumping up and down happily.

 

Naeun laughed at her childish acts and watched as she came back inside.

 

"Yah, you're the best friend ever." Naeun said shaking her head. Chorong flipped her hair back and chuckled.

 

"So does Myungsoo know about it already?" Chorong asked. "Yeah, I just told him the other day." Naeun said. "Yah," Chorong said sighing dreamingly, placing her flat hands together beside her cheek.

"You and Myungsoo have everything so perfectly." She said. Naeun scoffed and pulled her hair behind her ear. "Not even. Things are always unexpectedly happening." She told Chorong.

"But still. You two are still able to pull through together." Chorong said. "What about you and Woohyun? Time yet?" Naeun asked with a raised eyebrow. Chorong scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"He says he's not sure if he wants to marry me yet because I'm too controlling." Chorong said. Naeun laughed and shook his head. "You two are so perfect for each other." She said.

"It's a love-hate relationship." Chorong said with a tired face. "You're too funny. But hey, are you ok to go dress shopping tomorrow morning?" Naeun asked. "Sure girl! I'm off tomorrow anyways." Chorong said.

 

 

 

 

After dinner with Chorong, Naeun went back home and saw that Myungsoo's parents were still there, since the ladies are gonna go shopping tomorrow morning.

 

She opened the door and walked inside, seeing Myungsoo waiting up for her.

 

"Oh, did mom and dad go to sleep already?" She asked looking around. "They had a long day, so they're sleeping in the guest room." He said walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her small waist.

He kissed her forehead while she wrapped her arms around his waist too, placing her head on his warm chest.

 

"Myungsoo-ah," she mumbled. "Hmm?" He replied, gently placing kisses on her head.

"Thank you for finding me in this harsh world." Naeun told him. He smiled and placed their forehead together. He placed his hands beside her neck and looked into her eyes.

"You found me, sweetie." He said softly, placing a kiss on the tip of her nose. She chuckled and looked up at him.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry I was supposed to update yesterday, but I couldn't get to this story, so here it is today!!

Just letting you all know, this story IS coming to an end soon, so be aware of that.

If youguys want me to write another Myungeun story, please let me know. I just feel like they're not that alive anymore in

the Shippings world, but I still love them regardless, so let me know okay?! <3

Nevertheless, thank you all for reading and supporting me this whole time!

Until next time! I love you all! <3