I'm Pregnant

I'm His Baby's Mama

"Hello? How can I help you ma’am?" The lady asked. "Yes, can you direct me to Kim Myungsoo?" Naeun asked with a somewhat evil smile.

"And who are you?" She asked. Naeun stood up tall and smiled with her hand on her belly. "I’m his baby’s mama." She said with an evil smile and raised eyebrow.

"What?" The lady asked with a chuckle in disbelief. Naeun smiled and crossed her arms. "I’m serious! I-"

"Son Naeun?" Myungsoo asked from behind her. She turned around rapidly to see Myungsoo walking towards her while tucking his sunglasses in his shirt pocket. Naeun's eyes widen and she sunk her face low till her chin was touching her collarbone.

"Is there a problem here?" Myungsoo asked. "Yes, she says that she’s your baby’s mama and wants to meet with you?" Said the lady with a scoff. Myungsoo choked on his saliva and coughed violently.

"WHAT?!" He yelled loudly and then looked at Naeun's guilty face.

 

 

 

Naeun sat in Myungsoo's office room with her legs and arms crossed, as they stared each other down.

Myungsoo leaned his lower back on his desk and crossed his arms watching her. He stood up and sighed with half a smile that she had actually visited him after so long.

"What brings you here?" He questioned curiously. She looked down and bit her bottom lip. "I know it has been a while… 9 weeks to be exact." She said with her head down.

"Wow, I can’t believe you’ve been keeping track." He said with a chuckle and smiled proudly. She looked up at him in annoyance.

"I know I shouldn’t tell you this and keep it to myself, but…" she trailed her voice and then slowly stood up.

"But what?" He asked. "I’m quitting my Singles and Proud Club." She said rapidly. He looked at her oddly and shrugged.

"Okay? Why’re you telling me?" He asked with a chuckle and then gave her a peculiar look.

"Why would you quit anyways? Weren’t you LOVING the single life and encouraging people to stay single?" He said through a scoff and turned to sit in his desk.

"I’m pregnant." She said without hesitation. He froze in his seat and then slowly moved, resting his elbows on the desk.

"Congratulations?" He said oddly with a shrug.

"Are you so proud that you came all this way to tell me this?" He asked curiously, almost in anger that she has been impregnated by someone else. She sighed and took a deep breath.

"And you’re the father." She said with wider eyes. He stared at her for a couple seconds in shock and confusion and then laughed loudly.

"How can you prove that?" He asked through a muffled laugh. She scoffed and walked towards him.

"Are you serious?! You’re going to ask me to prove it? It’s been over 9 weeks ever since…." She looked around nervously and sighed. "Ever since that day!" She said with a blush. He looked away at the thought of that night.

"That doesn’t mean anything-"

"THIS baby…OUR baby is 9 weeks old. Don’t tell me I’m lying or making stuff up. I’m just here to tell you this. Whatever decision you make is your choice." She said and then quickly walked out the door.

He watched her leave and then looked down in confusion, counting his fingers. He turned his computer on and looked at the calendar. His eyes widen as he narrowed his eyes.

 

 

 

Naeun arrived home and threw her purse on the couch. As soon as she sat down in irritation, there was a loud knock on her door. She took a deep breath and rolled her eyes before walking towards the door.

"Who is it?" She said tiredly before opening the door. Her eyes widen as she realized it was Myungsoo with a peculiar smile.

 

 

Myungsoo sat on Naeun's couch and crossed his leg, taking a sip of the tea that she had made for them.

"Okay, I want to talk." He said finally after a long silence. Naeun stared at him and sighed. "Okay." She said in bothersome, leaning her back on the couch across from Myungsoo. He looked down and then sat up taller.

"First of all, are you serious about this whole pregnancy thing?" He asked. Naeun gave him an evil look and kept quiet, tightening her fists.

"Or are you just trying to get closer….to me?" He questioned. Naeun stood up and walked towards her front door. She opened the door and stared at Myungsoo.

"If you’re here to mess around with me, please get out right now."

Myungsoo stood up and placed his hands on his hips.

"I’m NOT messing around!" Myungsoo yelled in seriousness. "I just… want proof of all this. I’m not just some random man that will fall for any woman who tells me they are pregnant with my child." He said.

"And I'm not any woman that will say I'm pregnant with any man's child!" She shot back. "Prove it! Cause I'm not messing around here." He told her.

Naeun looked down and closed the front door again. She walked towards her purse in understanding of what he just said and sighed digging through her wallet.

"Here." She said after staring at a picture for a while. "The sonogram." She handed it to him as he slowly grabbed it and looked at it. His expression changed from a warm smile to suspicion and then he looked at her.

"I need to hear it from the doctor."

"YAH!! KIM MYUNGSOO!" Naeun yelled loudly. "Do I look like I’m lying that you need so much proof?!" She yelled in anger.

"Who would be dumb enough to even lie that they’re pregnant?" She asked in question. He stared at her and then set his hands in his pockets. She stared at him for a while and then sat down on the couch.

"What do we do?" She mumbled. "Maybe I can…or….we can raise….the baby-"

"Are you insane? We don’t even like each other! How can we raise the baby?" She said with a bit of anger.

"Well, it’s my baby and I do what I want. If I say I’m taking responsibility, then I am." He said.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for such a LATE UPDATE!!! Sorry yerobun!! Please forgive me!!!

But here's another chapter!!! I hope it was okay... I kind of struggled with it... :/

But please your honest opinions about this chapter and let me know how it's going otay??

Welcome new subbies and current subbies!!! And all the upvotes!! Kekeke... /BLUSH BLUSH/

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! jessicathao signing out!! PYONG!!~~~~