Mistakes that Leads Me to You

I'm His Baby's Mama

The next morning, Naeun and Namjoo sat in Namjoo's parents car as they made their way to Namjoo's uncle's place.

 

"Naeun-ah, thank you so much for coming with our Namjoo. She NEVER wants to make friends with GIRLS, so I'm glad you came into her life." Her mother said. Naeun chuckled and nodded her head.

 

"Yeh, thank you for letting me come with." She said. "No problem at all. I just hope that you don't feel too isolated. Everyone there is REALLY nice." Namjoo's father said.

 

"Yeh..." Naeun said then glanced at Namjoo who smiled at her.

================================================

 

"No... over here!!" Myungsoo's mother yelled motioning for the men to put the tables and decorations on the right places.

 

Myungsoo fixed his camera up and put up the lights that he needed. He glanced outside and saw his one and only favorite uncle just parking his car.

 

 

"MOM and DAD!!! Uncle and them are here!!" He yelled with a smile.

 

 

 

 

"We're HERE!!!" Namjoo said getting out with excitement. Naeun looked around and bit her lips nervously.

 

 

 

Myungsoo glanced outside and saw a person that looked similiar to Naeun. He scrunched up his eyebrows but was suddenly distracted by a worker there.

 

 

"Kim Myungsoo-sshi, can you help me real quick?" He asked. Myungsoo smiled with a nod and took a quick glance at the person again, but she was covered by the big tree.

He shrugged his shoulders though, thinking it must not be Naeun. It couldn't be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Naeun-ah!! Let's go meet my Uncle!! He's the BEST!!!" Namjoo said taking Naeun's hand and running inside the big building that her uncle had rented.

 

 

"UNCLE!! UNCLE!!" Namjoo yelled running towards her favorite uncle. Naeun stopped walking and looked at him with confusion.

 

"Isn't that... Myungsoo's dad...?" She mumbled silently to herself.

 

She hasn't seen or met him before, but she's seen pictures of him through Myungsoo's collage.

 

 

"Son Naeun?"

 

Naeun turned around and faced Myungsoo's mother. She gasped and widened her eyes, realizing that Myungsoo COULD be in the same building as them.

 

"O-o-oh... Mrs. Kim?" She called Myungsoo's mother's name. Myungsoo's mother laughed and jogged over to hug her tightly.

 

 

"Yah, who knew you were gonna here?!!!" His mother asked. Naeun chuckled nervously and looked around, hoping Myungsoo wasn't there that day, even though she knew he'd be there.

 

"Uh, y-yeh... I came with Namjoo..." she said pointing behind her at Namjoo who was still conversing with Myungsoo's father.

 

"Yah, how has it been at Proud and Single Club?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

Naeun shot a look at Mrs. Kim, realizing Myungsoo didn't even tell his parents about them. She chuckled nervously and fiddled with her fingers, feeling a slight disappointment.

 

It's not that she was disappointed because of anything much... she just thought that Myungsoo would've at least told his parents a LITTLE about her.

Not that they had a baby together, but because THEY were together.

 

She shrugged off the feeling though, not caring much since Myungsoo and she weren't even together anymore. She was glad. She should be glad he didn't say anything to his parents.

 

"Oh, I stopped that club a while back already... everyone is choosing love these days, so I closed it up." Naeun said with a short chuckle. Myungsoo's mother chuckled as well and patted Naeun's arm.

 

"Naeun-ah... I've met MANY young ladies like you out there, and I've never loved anyone as much as I love you, you know that, right?" She asked Naeun who widened her eyes.

 

"Oh, thank you so much Mrs. Kim." Naeun replied. Myungsoo's mother shook her head and looked around.

 

"You know that from the VERY beginning, you were like my daughter, right?" Mrs. Kim asked. Naeun chuckled and nodded. "Yeh, you've told me many times." Naeun replied.

 

"But, first thing first, you don't have a boyfriend, right?" Mrs. Kim asked. Naeun shook her head and scrunched up her face with confusion.

 

"No, Mrs. Kim..."

 

"Good!! Because I want to introduce you to my son that I've been telling you about." She said, making Naeun widen her eyes with slight shock.

 

"You'll love him. I promise. He's a FAMOUS photographer, handsome," Mrs. Kim said, making Naeun hold her breath even more, realizing those descriptions were about Myungsoo.

 

"...and he's SINGLE. Come on, I know you'll love him." Mrs. Kim said then dragged Naeun away.

 

 

Naeun was in fear. She didn't want to see Myungsoo and she didn't want him to see her. She didn't want to face him ever again. Not after what happened between them just a couple of days ago.

 

 

"Um... it's okay Mrs. Kim. I'm not-

"Not interested in men?" Mrs. Kim asked with her eyebrows raised.

 

"Well, I mean, I AM," Naeun said, making sure Mrs. Kim knew she WASN'T a lesbian or anything of that sort.

 

"Then you have no problem! Come on!! MYUNGSOO!!!" His mother yelled out. Naeun closed her eyes and inhaled loudly while his mother dragged her across the room.

 

 

'This is the end of me. I shouldn't have came. This was a mistake.' Naeun thought to herself with regret.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh!! Okay, this is good!!" Myungsoo laughed, looking at his camera with a person he just took a photo of.

 

"Yah, this is amazing! Your work is so good!!" The person said with amazement. Myungsoo scoffed and smiled proudly.

 

"Of course! That's why I'm THEE Kim Myungsoo..." he said with a laugh.

 

 

"Myungsoo-ah!!!! I have someone for you to meet!!"

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes with annoyance, knowing his mother was ALWAYS trying to make him settle down with women he didn't even like or have interest in.

 

"Yes mom..." he said then turned around, but his eyes widened and he stiffened up when he saw Naeun with his mother.

 

Naeun exhaled and hid behind his mother, who was holding Naeun by the hand.

 

 

"Son Naeun?" He mumbled with shock.

 

 

A/N: AW!! Who loves Myungsoo's MOTHER?!! Kekeke, CAUSE I DO!!!! ^_^

Well, things MIGHT just get better now since Myungeun are reunited, right??

Kekeke, we'll just see what happens!!! ^_^ Thanks for all your love and support everyone!

Gosh, I'm sooo into this story now, that I might just update every other day!!

Hahaha... but we'll see if I have some free time on my hands... kekeke....

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~~