Tell or NO Tell

I'm His Baby's Mama

The next morning, Naeun woke up in Myungsoo's room that was filled with pictures. She was covered by just a tiny blanket while they were tangled in each other for warmth.

She shook and looked at his face in shock and looked around the room for her clothes.

 

"What. The. Heck?" She whispered in confusion, facing away from him.

 

Myungsoo slowly moved in bed and opened his eyes, conscious of what had happened. He breathed deeply, trying to not make it weird.

He closed his eyes tight and did the unbelievable.

 

"YAH! What’re you doing here?!" He screamed and pulled the covers all to himself, exposing all of Naeun.

"YAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as Myungsoo took a quick glance at her and turned the other direction quickly without hesitation when he realized what he had done just now.

"S… s… so… sorry." He stuttered with his eyes closed.

 

 

 

 

Naeun walked quickly in the streets with her eyes wide and a shocked look on her face thinking about what had just happened. She crossed her arms tightly and her lips in panic thinking about last night.

"Why…" she thought of their conversation last night and sighed deeply.

"It was nothing." She said to herself, trying to break a fake smile as she stopped outside the Single and Proud Club’s door. She sighed deeply before opening it.

There were eyes all on her as she widened her eyes and took a step back.

 

"Why’re you so late?" One of the attendees asked in confusion. "Ahhh… sorry. I ran out of… sugar." She said with a smile and slowly walked into the room. They all looked at each other with uttered words and watched her.

"Isn’t she still wearing the same clothes as yesterday?" A woman asked. Naeun stopped what she was doing and then slowly erased the board. She sighed and pressed her lips together.

====================================================

 

Myungsoo stood in the room that him and Naeun spent the night in and set his thumb on his chin, leaning against the closed door and thinking to himself.

"Naeun…. Son Naeun." He said with a sigh. A genuine smile slowly came across his face.

"She wasn’t that bad." He said softly and shook when he heard his phone ringing from outside the room. He walked out and picked it up in the living room.

 

"Yes?" Myungsoo answered. "Hey, what’re you doing today?" Woohyun asked on the other line. "Nothing, hang out at home today since there’s nothing to be done back at the company."

"Why? Want to hang out?" Myungsoo added while walking towards the kitchen. "Yes! Let’s meet up at the bar. I have 2 chicks for us tonight." Woohyun said. Myungsoo smiled and looked down with a sigh.

"No, no chicks." He said with a chuckle. "What?" Woohyun asked with a sarcastic laugh.

"Hey, is this Myungsoo?" He asked in clarification. Myungsoo chuckled and set his drink down. "Yes, it’s me!" He said with a laugh. "Let’s just hang out tonight and talk."

"What?? Two guys just hanging out and talking? Unless there are chicks around, it won’t look right." Woohyun said with a scoff.

"I’m being serious! I need to talk to you." Myungsoo said with a smile.

 

 

 

 

Chorong stood in Naeun's kitchen fixing up a smoothie while Naeun sat on the couch with a deadly look on her face.

"What’s up with you today?" Chorong asked curiously. "You look horrible today… and honestly, you kind of stink." She said with a laugh. Naeun sighed and crinkled her nose.

"I’m going to go shower." She said quickly and walked towards the bathroom.

 

After Chorong finished making the smoothie and heard Naeun jump in the shower, she walked towards the bathroom and leaned her back on the door.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Chorong asked oddly. "Yes! Why?" Naeun asked from the bathroom, screaming so her voice could overpower the water splashing in the tub.

"Did something happen?" Chorong pushed. Naeun looked down at the tub and bit her lip, wondering if she should tell Chorong about what happened with her and Myungsoo last night or not. She slightly shook her head and sighed.

"No, there was just a lot of complication at the club today." She lied and heard a scoff from Chorong.

"I warned you about all this even before you started the club." Chorong said. Naeun smiled sadly and took a deep breath.

"Maybe I should tell unnie about this." She thought to herself with a peculiar look on her face. She took a deep breath and smiled.

 

 

 

After her shower she quickly got dressed and then headed out the bathroom, only to see no sign of Chorong. There was a note on the front door that read:

"Sorry! Have to go! Call you later! :)"

Naeun scratched her wet hair and sighed.

"I guess I wasn’t meant to tell you." She said with her head down.

 

 

 

Woohyun arrived at Myungsoo's home with a pack of Soju and all kinds of drinks and snacks.

"Why’d you bring so much stuff?!" Myungsoo yelled loudly in shock. "Hey, this is supposed to be a party." Woohyun said in annoyance.

"But I can’t believe you wouldn’t let me invite those girls here tonight!" Woohyun added through a sigh.

"Well, it’s because I really did need to talk to you." Myungsoo said. He set the food on the table and then sat on the couch with his arms crossed.

"What? What is so important that you have to exclude girls?" Woohyun asked with wide eyes, already opening a drink and the snacks. "Well…I…ummm I-"

"I-I-I-I-I WHAT?!" Woohyun screamed in annoyance. He threw himself on the couch across from Myungsoo and threw some chips in his mouth. Myungsoo chuckled and scratched his head.

 

"I don’t know how to word it." He thought to himself.

"It’s no big deal anyways, I should just drop it." He thought with a smile and stood up.

 

"Alright, let’s call those girls over." Myungsoo said with a smile. Woohyun stood up in excitement with his phone already in his hand.

"REALLY?!" He asked in shock while dialing a number. "Just tell me whatever you wanted to tell me later." He said with a smile and his phone pressed on his ear.

Myungsoo sighed with a smile and headed towards the restroom. He closed the door and looked at himself in the mirror while hearing Woohyun's voice full of happiness.

"Why AM I making it such a big deal?" Myungsoo said to himself in the mirror. He scratched his eyebrow and slightly smiled. "It’s nothing."

 

 

 

 

 

As the time passed by, Myungsoo's thoughts towards Naeun grew more and more after not hearing from her at all. That night forever remained in his mind.

 

On the other hand, Naeun had completely forgotten about Myungsoo and his existence, until she became ill all of a sudden.

 

"I’ve been feeling weird lately." Naeun said while visiting the doctor’s office.

"Well, while we’re waiting for your test results, can you explain to me what kind of sickness you’ve been going through?" Doctor Choi asked. Naeun sighed and crossed her arms.

"I’ve been experiencing odd mood swings, hungry all the time, morning sickness, feeling tired all day, and things that I don’t usually get when I’m sick." She looked at the doctor oddly with a sad expression.

"Well, hearing from that, if I were to apply it to my knowledge, I would assume that you’re-"

There was a knock on the door as the doctor looked towards the door.

"Yes?" He answered. "Here are the test results for Son Naeun." A nurse said with a kind smile.

 

 

 

 

Naeun walked down the streets slowly with her mind not paying attention to where she was going. The doctor’s voice and the results she viewed stayed photographed in her mind.

"I would assume that you’re pregnant." Said the Doctor with a smile. "Congratulations." Naeun stared at him oddly with a tilted look.

"According to these results you’re at least 9 weeks pregnant."

 

 

After an hour or so it seemed, Naeun stopped walking when she realized she was at an area she wasn’t so familiar with. Her eyes widen in shock and she looked around rapidly.

"Where am I?" She said in a rush.

 

Out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of a huge building that was named "Kim Photography." She squinted her eyes and then felt her stomach with her hand. Her eyes narrowed immediately as she stomped her feet towards the huge building.

 

As she entered the door, she looked around the 4 story building filled with photos everywhere and then headed towards a lady on the counter quickly.

"Hello? How can I help you ma’am?" The lady asked. "Yes, can you direct me to Kim Myungsoo?" Naeun asked with a somewhat evil smile.

"And who are you?" She asked. Naeun stood up tall and smiled with her hand on her belly. "I’m his baby’s mama." She said with an evil smile and raised eyebrow.

 

 

A/N: Muahahahaha.... or not....? Well, Naeun has a Myungsoo Junior in her... kekekeke...

Don't worry yallz... I gots a thing for this story... I know it might be going fast, but eh.... well, you'll see later... I guess... O.o ... Well, I hope everyone loved it though!!! XD

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!!! jessicathao signing out!!! PYONG!!~~~~