Celebration

I'm His Baby's Mama

Later on, Myungsoo got home and released his tie a little, throwing his bag on the ground. He glanced over at the kitchen and saw Naeun humming happily, cooking them some dinner before heading to the celebration.

She chuckled to herself and stirred the pot of soup happily, twirling around as if nothing else could ruin her day.

Myungsoo scoffed, remembering the man from earlier that was talking to her and sighed, walking towards her.

 

"Someone's happy tonight..." he told her. She turned to look at him and gasped happily, jogging to him and wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest.

Myungsoo widenend his eyes and froze from the unexpected embrace. His arms stood by his side and his eyes looked at the top of her head nervously.

 

"Yah, today is such a good day Myungsoo-ah..." she said closing her eyes and chuckling again.

 

Such a beautiful chuckle. Why does she have to be the owner to such a beautiful chuckle?

 

"Why is is such a good day?" He asked her. She backed away and went to stir the pot of food. "Because..." she said then chuckled happily.

Myungsoo looked at her happy face and his heart felt soft. Suddenly, he felt butterflies in his stomach. He tilted his head and his eyes just couldn't get away from her perfect smile that he...... liked so much......

But thinking back to the man he saw her with earlier, his feelings went away. He took a deep breath and went to lean against the counter, watching her cook.

 

"Yah, you made it seem like you met a special man today..." he said looking around. Naeun gasped and jumped happily.

"I DID!!! I did!! oh my goodness, Kim Myungsoo, you're such a psychic!!!" She told him. He widened his eyes and slight anger arose from him.

"Yah, are you cheating on me already? You know we're a couple, right? How can you even think of meeting other man and telling me about it as well?" He said slightly glaring at her. Naeun chuckled and pointed at Myungsoo.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo... are you jealous?" She asked with a snicker. He glared at her again and scoffed. "Jealous? Who's jealous? We're only together because of the baby anyways." He said crossing his arms and looking away.

Naeun's expression changed, and she put her finger down to her side. She hated that phrase. She hated hearing it come out from Myungsoo's mouth.

She looked down and bit the inside of with sadness.

 

"Right.... I guess you're right... it's none of your business..." she mumbled then went to cook. Myungsoo glanced at her and widened his eyes a little, wondering what's with the mood change.

 

"Yah, did I say something wrong?" He asked standing upright. She didn't look at him. Instead, she just set up the table and put the food on there.

"No. Everything you say is correct." She mumbled tiredly then after she was done setting the table up, she headed towards the bedroom.

"Go ahead and eat. I'll get ready." She said then closed the bedroom door. Myungsoo opened up his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

 

"What the heck?" He mumbled in confusion, trying to think what went wrong?

==========================================================

 

Myungsoo opened the car door for Naeun to get out and smiled at her. She was still angry at him, so she just walked out without saying anything to him.

"Yah, smile will you?" He told her. She glared at him and sighed, forcing a smile with her glare still on her face. He laughed and placed a hand on her back.

"Let's go." He said, but she shrugged his hand away from her back. "I can go by myself." She said with a sigh.

 

 

"And HERE ARE THE NEWLYWEDS!!!!!!" Woohyun yelled loudly into the microphone on stage with the light beaming onto Myungsoo and Naeun. She gasped and widened her eyes at ALL the faces and people cheering for them.

"Yah, we're not even married yet! How does that make us newlyweds?" She asked Myungsoo who shrugged his shoulders and walked to Woohyun.

"Yah, you jerk! Get off the stage." He said, but Woohyun laughed and grabbed the mic again.

"Yah!! How about a slow dance to start off the night???" Woohyun said then everyone hooted and screamed loudly.

Myungsoo glared at Woohyun then glanced at Naeun who was looking around with shame.

"Yah!" Woohyun said smacking Myungsoo's arm. "Get your woman up here and introduce her!" He said then pushed Myungsoo down the stage.

 

Myungsoo walked towards Naeun and looked around with his face burning from embarrassment. 

 

"Yah, let's go up there..." Myungsoo said reaching his hand out to Naeun. Everyone cheered them on and that made Naeun grow even more red.

She hissed and took his hand, the both of them walking up to the stage.

 

Myungsoo took the mic and looked at the crowd that gathered around with a cough. He glanced at Naeun and released her hand.

"Uh... this uh.... she's Son Naeun. And we're uh... we're not married yet... but we're getting there, right?" He said glancing at Naeun. She widened her eyes at him and slowly nodded.

"Aw!!! TOO CUTE!!!" Someone yelled from the crowd.

 

"OKay!! Now, go to the dance floor to slow dance!! Show us how REAL couple dance!!" Woohyun said taking the mic again. He pushed Myungsoo down there and smiled at Naeun, motioning for her to go down as well.

"Music on!! Come on everybody! Let's slow dance!" Woohyun said then ran towards the front door, opening it excitedly.

 

"Park Chorong!!" He yelled running to grab onto Chorong who was about to walk away. She threw his hand away and glared at him.

"I'm only here because Naeun is here!!!" She yelled at him. He laughed and crossed his arms in front of him. "Yah, just admit that you're having feelings for me..." he said with raised eyebrows.

"You know what? I'm leaving. I shouldn't have came in the first place." She said stomping off, but Woohyun grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside.

 

Myungsoo took Naeun to the dance floor and they glanced at everyone nervously. She sighed and looked up at him as he faced them together.

"Okay... let's just get this over with..." he mumbled to her. She scoffed and glared at him, wrapping her arms around his shoulder while his' went around her waist.

"We don't HAVE to do what they say and slow dance. Since when do you listen to what other people say?" She asked looking away. He looked down at her and chuckled.

"Yah, are you still mad at me?" He asked. She ignored her and scrunched up her face when she saw Chorong walking in with Woohyun.

"That Woohyun jerk... even brought Chorong here?!!" She scowled then was about to walk to Chorong, but Myungsoo pulled her waist back and looked down at her.

"It's okay... just stay with me." He told her softly with his eyes on her only. She didn't know if he meant it, or if he was only using her so that workers won't come and talk to him... but that sentence made her heart skip a beat.

He wrapped his arms tighter around her waist and pressed their bodies together, smiling at her. She gulped and looked away, feeling his chin brush the side of her head.

"Oh my goodness... why are you pulling us so close..." She thought to herself nervously.

 

"Hey..." he called her, pulling back a little. She looked up at him and in her lips. He pursed his lips together and squinted his eyes at her as if he was thinking of something.

 

"What is it?" She asked after awhile of silence.

"Should we get married?" He asked her.

 

A/N: Aw!!! So, what are Myungsoo's intentions in that sentence?? Kekeke....

I will update soon and let yallz know what happens!! Hehehe...

But 101 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!! Kekekeke YEAH!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SOOO SOOOO much everyone! You're all so amazing!!!!!! Enjoy this chapter! <33

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! BYE YEOM! PYONG!~~~