Caught

White Wolf • Black Pearl

(Fast forward to about 10 months later and lets pretend that Varu is now a ground wolf. Also God only knows how Tao hid a wolf in his room for ten freaking months, but it! It's Tao we're talking about here.)

Grown Varu (sorry I couln't get it any smaller): 

Arctic-Wolf-wolves-6002944-480-379.jpg

No-one's P.O.V

It'd been ten months and Varu, Tao's pet had now grown up into a beautiful white wolf with bright blue eyes.

It seemed though, that Tao was out with Sehun for a 'Maknae day', (god knows where that came from) and Tao had forgotten to lock his door. Oh no, Varu didn't get out, no, she's smarter than that (that and she's sleeping), but Kris had just entered Tao's room and was searching through his room looking for a t-shirt Tao stole off of him.

Kris noticed a lump under Tao's duvet and he uncovered it. He then jumped back in shock and fear, though he quickly regained his composure and casually, but rather hurriedly walked out of Tao's room, slamming his door closed, waking Varu in the process and went into the living room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tao's P.O.V

"Tao, I need to talk to you," Kris gege called from outside my room, I stopped petting Varu and got up.

"One sec gege!" I replied as I squatted down in front of Varu,"Ok girl, I'll be back soon yeah?" I ruffled the fur in between her ears and left my room. Kris gege's room was across from mine, pretty convenient if you ask me. I knocked and waited for him to answer before I entered.

Kris gege was sitting on his bed, reading a book when I came in, I leaned against the closed door and asked, "Soooo gege, what did you want to talk to me about?" I had my hand in my pants pockets as I watched him speak, "Tao...." he pinched the bridge of his nose,

"Why was there a wolf in you room?"

I froze and cursed under my breath, *No point lying, he must have seen her, but it's not like anything can get past him anyway*

"She's uh...my pet.." I stuttered, "Excuse me? Your what?" He said in a low voice, I sigh,"She's my pet gege, I've had her for the past ten months already-" Kris's eyes widened

"You've kept a wolf in your room for ten months?! Are you crazy?! , Tao, wolves belong in the wild, not your room!" He shouted, I flinched and lowered my head.

*He's right....but I can't get rid of her*

Before I could open my mouth Kris gege started talking again," You can't keep it Tao, it has to go," as soon as he finished his sentence I narrowed my eyes at him, "She is not an it! She has a name,  it's Varu and She. Is. Staying," I used the same low voice he used on me earlier, he looked surprised and he started to talk, but I cut him off, "I have had her since she was a puppy. I found her scared and injured in an alley, Kris, behind some trash, and God only knows how she got there in the first place! I've been taking care of her for most of her life, and if you think I plan on stopping now, you are clearly mistaken."

I left Kris speechless and walked out of his room, slamming his door behind me. I went in to my room and closed and locked my door. I ruffled my hair in frustration and lay down on my bed , I felt Varu hop up next to me and nudged my elbow until she was underneath my arm. I smiled and patted her head.

"You're not going anywhere...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres a new chapter!

Comment and Subscribe!

Much love <3