Afternoon at the Super Junior dorm Pt 1

White Wolf • Black Pearl

Narrators P.O.V

 

Varu was running away from D.O.

.

D.O wanted to get Varu to take a bath after she rolled around in the mud...again, . Now, Exo K of the dorm had passed out from loss of blood. Nosebleeds, they got nosebleeds, but I guess you would if there was a girl running around your dorm. 

The only reason D.O was (trying to) get Varu to bathe was because Tao deemed D.O as more motherly responsible while Exo M were off in China, promoting. And for obvious reasons they couldn't bring a chocolate skinned girl or wolf with them, so Tao left Varu in the loving care of Mr. Do Kyungsoo.

*Narrator sweatdrop* Who seemed to be struggling at the moment. 

"If you take a bathe I'll give you 2 boxes of pocky!" D.O called out as he stopped running and bent over with his hands on his knees, breathing heavily. What can he say? The girl can run fast. Varu halted in her tracks and whipped her head around, her white hair flying around her, "Really? D.O gege will give me pocky?" 

D.O nodded and straighten up as Varu ran past him into the bathroom (hopping over passed out boys) and jumped into the tub, causing the water to slosh about and splash onto the floor. D.O sighed exasperatedly, another thing for him to clean up he though while heading to the bathroom and shutting the door behind him. 

~Time skip brought to you by D.O bathing Varu~

Varu sat on the floor happily munching on pocky, she was finally dressed in one of Chanyeol's shirts, but she had nothing underneath but her underwear. When D.O put her a pair of his sweats, she took them off and when he put them back on, she took them off again. He then gave up and just let her roam around pant less, if the boys got nosebleeds and die then he wouldn't give a , less people to cook for. 

~

There was a knock at the door, which made Varu become startled and change back, and also made the boys (Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun and Suho) get up from their daze and wipe their noses. D.O left the living room and went to answer the door, he stopped midway when he realised that they had a schedule that afternoon, and by the look on Suho's face, he must have realised it too. 

Suho and D.O hurried the boy into their shared rooms to get changed. When D.O was done he and Kai walked out of their shared room to find their Manager Hyung squatted down in from of something. It took them a minutes to realise that it was Varu, they looked at each other and gulped. When the rest of the boys piled in the living room, Suho stepped forward 

"Manager Hyung, we can explain."