Geurae Wolf, Naega Wolf

White Wolf • Black Pearl

TAO!

994275_532108653516847_545866959_n.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolf’s P.O.V

I was lying down with my head on my front paws waiting for Master to come back.

I got up and stalked around the room, but someone came to the door that didn’t smell like master. I stared at the door and growled at the door until I saw the shadow back away then leave altogether.

Master will be so proud! I protected his home!

Tao’s P.O.V

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, *Goddammit Varu, why’d you growl at Sehun? Now I have to explain to gege’s what that noise was, and Kris gege is forcing me to tell them about you* I ruffled my hair and took out the key to my room and unlocked the door, I was greeted with an excited Varu, I softened.

“I can’t stay mad at you,” I mumbled as I bent down to pet her, she my hand and sat down. I shook my head, “Uh-uh Varu up, come here, you’re gonna meet some new people,” I told her as she followed me into the living room.

I can’t explain how amusing gege’s, Sehun and Kai’s reactions were, they all jumped back in really weird positions and grabbed a pillow or something, some were scared, some were not, except Kris gege who just stood there with face.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor in front of the turned off television and Varu came and sat in between my legs.

“Tao…”

“Yes Luhan gege?”

He sighed, “Why do you have an arctic wolf in our dorm?”

Before I could answer Kris gege cut me off, “Tao’s been keeping it-” I glared at him and he rolled his eyes, “Tao has been keeping Varu as a pet in his room for the past ten, no excuse me eleven months,”

“What?”

“Excuse me?”

“Damn,”

“…”

Varu looked extremely bored and stared to my face, “Yah! Varu stop it! I know you’re bored but we’ll play later!” Varu huffed and lay down.

I looked up and saw everyone staring, “What? She acts like a dog most of the time, what did you expect?”

“Uh, her to eat us,” Sehun said and I told him to be quiet.

Suho hyung spoke up, “It doesn’t’ matter if she acts like a dog or not Tao, we can’t keep a grown wolf in our dorm, this is not the environment she needs.”

I furrowed my eyebrows.

“I agree, as Luhan said, it’s an arctic wolf, she need to be where she belongs,” Lay gege said sympathetically.

I shook my head, “Don’t you think I know that? I’ve already explained to Kris gege that I am not getting rid of her no matter what,”

“I don’t think-” Xiumin gege started

I cut him off, “That right, you don’t think. I’ve had her since she was a pup and I’m not getting rid of her now,”

Kris gege scolded me about respect and we started arguing, I didn’t notice Varu getting scared and whimpering and backing into a corner of the room.

 

Nor did I notice the blinding light that started to emit from her body. 

Kris gege and I and everyone else faded into silence and watched as Varu changed from a wolf to a beautiful white haired, chocolate coloured girl.

“Holy .”

Kai just took the words right outta my mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! Hoped you liked the chapter!

Comment and Subscribe!

Much love <3