Explanation

White Wolf • Black Pearl

Sorry for the late update. Varu basically looks like Kida from the disney movie Atlantis: the lost empire, if you don't know what she looks like, take some fan art.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM4-kWXhKZjd0c5mdWTBb

Without the necklace and the bikini thingie she's wearing is white wolf fur. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator’s P.O.V

“No ing way,” Chen muttered, his eyes wide. Everyone was gaping at the now human Varu.

Well, checking out the now human Varu, it’s pretty understandable, Varu was beautiful. Her skin looked soft and smooth, her hair looked silky, she had perfect curves, her lips were full and plump, her eyes long lashes outlined her big eyes and hair framed her face. She body was toned and she had a faint six pack outline, the unusual things about her were the markings under her left eye, her eyes were blue and her hair was completely white.

Baekhyun’s eye twitched and he started mumbling something about him going nuts and that he needs more sleep, then he got up and walked into his and Chanyeols room, slamming the door shut.

Kris turned to Tao, “Is…is that Varu?” Kris asked, confused, Tao shrugged slowly, never taking his eyes off of Varu, “I-I don’t know gege,” Tao answered, as he made his way over to Varu, when he came to stand in front of her, she sniffed the air around him, then smiled widely, “Master!” she exclaimed in mandarin before she hugged Tao tightly.

“EH?!” Everyone yelled, well nearly everyone, the ones who didn’t understand mandarin were just dumbfounded.

“Wait, what’d she say?”

 

---

 

After everyone had calmed down, Tao asked Varu to explain why she was human now. She gladly agreed, but only if Tao would pet her. Remember, she’s still a wolf in a sense.

So Exo, excluding Baekhyun  and D.O (he was in the kitchen) spread out in the living room, Varu was sitting on the floor in between Tao’s legs while he ran his fingers through her hair, most of the members were sitting facing her while she explained, in korean this time.

“Okay, so, my eomma and appa told me when I was little that when the time calls for it, I could turn human, either because of overwhelming emotions or extreme trust in a person. Or when I need to find a mate,” Varu explained, they nodded.

“So you turned human because you got scared of Tao and Kris’ fight or because you need a mate?” Luhan asked, Varu shrugged, “Master and that other guy looked scary, but it’s mating season soon, so….” Tao ruffled her hair, “Mianhae, Varu and Kai her eyes are on her face not her chest,” Tao said, glaring at Kai, Kai huffed, “Not my fault what she’s wearing barely covers anything,” he mumbled, Xiumin nodded in agreement, “Kai’s right, she’s not wearing much, why don’t you get her one of your shirts Tao?”

Tao sighed and got up, and Varu got up too, “No, Varu stay there, I’ll be back in a minute,” he told her, she puffed out her cheeks and sat down, “Hmmm,” she hummed. When Tao left the room Sehun asked her some questions, “Why ith your hair white and your eyeth blue? And what’th that thing under your eye? And why are you half ?” Varu blinked rapidly at the maknae’s questions, she wondered if he breathed between sentences, her eyes twinkled in amusement when Chanyeol smacked Sehun upside the head.

Lay shook his head, “Mianhae, you don’t need to answer those,”

“It’s fine, when I’m in wolf form my fur is white and my eyes are blue, so that will stay the same when I turn human, and this is just how it is when you turn human,” Varu answered.

“Wait…so you’re telling me that in a sense, werewolves exist?” Kris asked, Varu nodded enthusiastically, “Oh yes, definitely, and it’s not just us either, there are vampires, fairies, shape shifters and other stuff too!” she said with a smile as Tao walked in, she perked up when Tao took his place behind her again, he handed her a big white t-shirt, “Gomawo, master,” Varu thanked, putting it on, “Varu, you can just call me Tao you know?” Tao said, and Varu shook her head, “Aniyo, I like calling master, master,” she refused.

Tao sighed and facepalmed, Chanyeol spoke up, “How come you call Tao ‘master’ anyway?” Varu hugged Tao’s leg before answering, “Master saved me when I was a puppy, and I’m master’s pet now and I owe him my life,” she said with a smile.

D.O awed as he walked into the room with three plates of cookies, Varu perked up, “Is that food?” she asked excited, staring at the plate as D.O set it down, he chuckled and nodded, “Neh, do you want one?” Varu brightened, “Oh yes please!”

I think keeping her here will make things more interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG HAVE YOU SEEN GROWL?! IF YOU HAVEN'T LISTEN TO IT HERE AND HERE.

HOLY SHISUS MY FEELS, GODDAMNIT EXO MY OVARIES. 

Anyway, sorry if this chappie is boring! It'll get interesting I promise.

Also lemme do some shameless advertising! I've got a new fic out and it'd be awesome if you guys would check it out it's called T h e C o n d e m n e d and I'd love if you guys would supported it! Comment on it and tell me what you think!

Much love <3