Found

White Wolf • Black Pearl

Here's the first chappie! Hope you like it! Comment and/or subscribe if you do! ^^

•••••••••••••••

Tao's P.O.V
 
Yah, stupid gege's, making me go to the shops so late at night. I've been in practice same as them, I'm tired too!
 
*Insert cute Tao pout*
 
I stopped my grumbling when I passed an alley and heard something. I listened closely and heard the sound of a puppy whining. I softened and followed the sound deeper into the alley to see a puppy whimpering behind a bag of rubbish. 
 
I let out a small 'aww' as I reached out to it, I stopped midmotion when I noticed that its front leg was matted with blood. 
 
But then I notice something else...this wasn't a puppy at all....
 
It was a wolf pup....
 
Wolf pup's P.O.V
 
I whimpered again an limped back when he reached for me he suddenly stopped and looked at the front leg I kept elevated. I glanced up at him and saw that he meant no harm to me. He reached back down and I heard him coo in a language I didn't understand, but it felt soothing so I let him pet me. I closed my eyes and lay down before I felt him pick me up carefully and hold me to his chest.
 
I whined when my injured leg came in contact with his coat jacket. He walked away with me in his arms, while I slowly drifted to sleep listening to him murmur in my ear.
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
I yawned as I opened my eyes to find myself on something soft. I looked down and saw that my injured leg was wrapped in something white, I glanced up and found that guy from earlier sleeping on his back. I limped over to him, got up on his chest and stared to his face
 
Tao's P.O.V
 
I woke up to the wolf pup my face, I smiled at her and scratched her head.
 
"Awww, you must be hungry, right Varu?"
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
From my knowledge, wolves eat raw meat or just  meat in general, so I got her some raw chicken strips from the fridge. 
 
*Thank god all the gege's are still sleeping, otherwise I'd have a lot of explaining to do*
 
When I entered my room Varu was curled up on my pillow waiting for me. She smelled the meat and perked up and started going around in circles on the bed, limping adorably.
 
I placed the bowl in front of her and she dug in hungrily.
 
One question plagued my mind though.
 
*Where the hell am I going to hide a wolf?*
 
 
 
 
--------------
How was it? Good? 
 
Anywho, Tao named the wolf Varu! Yay! Unknown to him though that Varu meant a wolf in Gujarati ^^
 
Anywho! Comment and Subscribe!
 
Much love <3