{Eighth Meeting}

Cursed Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Eighth Meeting }

The next day,Kyuhyun went to the music room as usual.Of course,seeing Ryeowook there,he start to question him."Where did you go yesterday?Do you know how annoyed I went I can't find you?"Keeping silent,Ryeowook just stares in space;blanking out."Ryeowook?Ryeowook?"Feeling amiss,Kyuhyun turn Ryeowook around and found that Ryeowook's eye colour change from the light blue he once saw to a dark blue eye colour."Ryeowook what happened to you?"Ryeowook?"Calling him out countless,Ryeowook just continues to stare in space.

Kyuhyun,not knowing what to do decided to carry Ryeowook back to his house.

Finally reaching home,Kyuhyun quickly places Ryeowook down on his bed.Checking his surrounding for the last time,he locks his room up.Moving to his bed,he takes a look at Ryeowook,who doesn't seem to have any changes since just now.His eyes are still dark blue.Somehow,Ryeowook looks dead but not really dead because he is still breathing.Ryeowook,why do weird things always happened after I met you and why do you always faint?Do you have some illness?Oh my,I'm going crazy thinking so much.

Feeling tired after thinking so much,Kyuhyun fell asleep beside Ryeowook.

As they school have their annual 1 month holiday and yesterday was the start of the holiday so Kyuhyun didn't have to go to school for 1 mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter