{Second Meeting}

Cursed Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Second Meeting }

Flipping here and there.Turning here and there.Kyuhyun couldn't sleep well after he heard someone singing his own written song in the music room.Sleep Cho Kyuhyun,sleep!Everything is just a dream.Sleep.Sleep...Sleep...Soon,he fades into his deep slumber.

 

Save me,save me.I don't want to be left alone again.Wait!Who are you?Reaching out his hand,Kyuhyun ran towards a mysterious figure that is calling out for help.Kyuhyun,save me.Wait!How do you know my name!Getting weirder and weirder,Kyuhyun ran fast but the figure soon disappeared into thin air.Find me Kyuhyun,you will know who I am.

 

Gasping for air,Kyuhyun woke up,sweating heavily.Ugh,what is that dream?Wiping his sweat away,he turn to look at his clock.6am?!Sh!t!I have to hurry!Quickly getting out of bed,he ran to his bathroom and get prepare.While changing into his school uniform,he keep on thinking about the dream last night he had.

After breakfast,he head towards the car he always take to school."It's nice to see you so early here Mr Kang."Smiling,Kyuhyun said and got into the car.As soon as the car door is closed,Kyuhyun sank into his world of music.Looking out of the window,his mind slowly wander off the to mysterious voice he heard last night.Actually,that person has a very sweet and gentle voice that I never heard in my life.For the first time,Kyuhyun smiled brightly.

"Master Cho,we are here."Hearing Mr Kang voice,Kyuhyun nodded and got off the car."Kyu-ah!"Turning to the direction where he heard the voice,he smiled and wave back.

"So,how did your night go yesterday?"Questioning Kyu as the two friend walk down the hallway."Hmm...Just like the usual.But,I didn't ate dinner yesterday cause I fall asleep and 'she' didn't even wake me up."About to burst out into laughter,the two giggled.Just then,the bell for their classes ring."Okay,see you after class."Bidding his friend goodbye,Kyuhyun also left,heading to his class.

As soon as he reach the class,the noisy classroom was heard.Ignoring everything,he head to his seat and place his bag down,taking out his MP3;plugging in the earpiece,he was in another world.Silently listening to his own written song,he suddenly thought of the mysterious voice from yesterday again.Looks like,I will have to make another trip to the music room again tonight.Smiling,the teacher come in and class started.

Specially,the time today past slowly.Screw classes,I want to go practise my song!Silently cursing in his mind,he soon heard the bell.Yes!Break!Just another 3 hours to suffer and I can leave this place.Grabbing his bag,he ran to Changmin's class.While running towards Changmin class at full speed,Kyuhyun soon bang into someone.

"I'm sorry!I'm sorry!"Apologising qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter