{Prologue}

Cursed Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Prologue }

The usual buzzing in the school is rather special.Rumors have been heard that the music room is haunted.At first,people are just thinking that it's pure joke.But,what if,someone really heard it?

 

"Neh,Kyuhyun,have you heard about it?"Changmin,Kyuhyun's best friend questioned.

"About what?"Not even to look at his friend,Kyuhyun replied.

"How can you not know?Oh my,don't tell me you are so into your maths that you can even forget about taking dinner?Since that is what I heard from Ms. Cho."Rolling his eyes,looking at his dear friend,Changmin nearly faint.

"Cut the crap,what is it?"Tired of hearing his friend's 'complain',but still looking at the piece of lyrics on his hand,he said that to cut things short.

"Okay okay.There have been rumors saying that the music room is haunted."Sending a creepy vibe down Kyuhyun's spine,Changmin smirked in victory.

"You must be kidding.I don't believe this kind of things,you know that well,don't you?"With his friend nodding in agreement,Changmin then continued.

"Okay then,since you don't want to believe it,I'm fine with it then."Shrugging,Changmin plugged in his earpiece and they stopped talking.

Pfft,haunted music room?As if I will believe it.Unless I have met the 'ghost'.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter