{First Meeting}

Cursed Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ First Meeting }

Daydreaming again,Kyuhyun lost his concentration in class for the first time.Ghost?It can't be.It doesn't exist on this earth.Pfft,as if I would believe what Changmin has said.Unknowingly,the ringing of the bell woke Kyuhyun up.Packing his things,he headed to Changmin's classroom.

While in the middle of remembering the lyrics he write on his own,he felt someone tapping on his shoulder.Turning around,there was no one behind him.Mwo?No one?Purely ignoring it,he continue to remember his lyrics."Kyuhyun-ah!"Waving from a distance,Kyuhyun looked up and smiled at his friend.

"Neh,how did your class go?"Asking as they head out of school to a nearby cafe,'First Memory'.Chatting as they walk,they soon reached 'First Memory'."The usual?"Changmin asked and Kyuhyun nodded."Be right back."After taking a few wons,Changmin went to the counter to order and Kyuhyun is just sitting there,staring at his piece of lyrics.

Not noticing that Changmin has already arrived with their drinks,Kyuhyun continued to stare at his piece of paper."Kyuhyun,your drink is here."Looking away from the paper,he just smiled at his friend than continue to look at the paper.Finishing their drinks,Changmin look at Kyuhyun who is still staring at that piece of paper.

"Hello,pay some attention to your dear friend for a while please."Taking away his piece of paper,Changmin said.Kyuhyun,whose paper got take away looked at Changmin and smiled."Okay done,now give me back my paper please."Sounding kinda weird using the word 'please',they both laugh.

"Okay now,cut the joke and give me back my paper."Taking a look at the cafe clock,Kyuhyun paniced."Quickly return me my paper,I have to head back to school before Mr. Kang catches me."Changmin turning around to check the clock to,qucikly return the paper to Kyuhyun and followed him back to school.

"Okay,I will get going now.Bye Changmin."Smiling at his friend,Kyuhyun got into the car and it drove off.Staring out of the car window as usual,his mind start wondering off.Without knowing,he already reach home."Master Cho,you have reach home."Mr Kang,the chauffeur opened the car door and welcome Kyuhyun home.

Bowing to Mr Kang as soon as he was out of the car,he head his home;another words,hell."Umma,I'm home!"Shouting to his Umma as soon as he's home,he bow to her."Oh Kyuhyun-ah,how did school go?"Walking out of the kitchen,he greeted his son before asking the usual questions."Fine."Smiling and replying,he walked up to his bedroom.

As soon as he close his bedroom door,he fell on his bed.Why do I have to born in this kind of family?Always,that question would always be asked inside of his mind.Turning over,he stared at his table.Getting up,he walked over and took out his MP3,together with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter