{Tenth Meeting}

Cursed Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Tenth Meeting }

"Actually,I'm a ghost.I'm no human."Right after Ryeowook said that the room fell into a deep silent."I know you might be thinking that I'm mad saying this,but it's true.I'm dead.Long dead."Not knowing how to react,Kyuhyun questioned,"Then how do I see you?"Laughing a little,Ryeowook replied,"I knew you would ask this question.It's a long story but aren't you curious how did I died?"

Ryeowook turned his head and look at Kyuhyun as he nods.

=Flashback=

Ryeowook came from a poor family and was luckily picked by Pearl Sapphire High School,a school for the rich.Of course,after knowing that a poor kid is their school,they find it a disgrace to the school.Soon enough,students start to hate Ryeowook.Every single day,they would play a prank on Ryeowook,embarrassing him in front of others.Living alone,he had to suffer this.He had a brother but because his parents divorced,he followed his mother who died when Ryeowook is at the age of 16.Ever since then,Ryeowook lived alone.

Unlike his brother who followed his father,he became a heir of his father company.Of course,unlike his father who is heartless towards Ryeowook after he divorced her wife,he still visits Ryeowook every day and gives his money to survive and for school.

School is a living hell to Ryeowook every single day.Until one day,he found the music room where Kyuhyun found Ryeowook.He likes playing the piano so much but didn't get the chance to play it after his parents divorced.Every day after school,Ryeowook would go to the music room and play the piano,a way to relieve his stress.But it didn't take long until...one day.

It was a normal school day but it isn't normal to Ryeowook.He was abused by his classmates until he couldn't walk properly.After school,Ryeowook still went to the music room as usual but,limping.Playing the piano to relieve his stress,he felt a great pain in his chest before he start to cough blood.Coughing non-stop,blood kept coming out.Because it didn't stop,he died because he cough too much until his throat tor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter