{Sixth Meeting}

Cursed Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Sixth Meeting }

Ryeowook...Ryeowook...So that's the boy name?Scratching his head,he plops down on his study table since it's a Saturday there is no school.Ever since he heard that whisper,he keeps assuming that Ryeowook is the boy name.Should I go find him later on?Thinking he gradually sinks into his own thoughts.And of course,soon enough,it's nighttime.

Finishing dinner,Kyuhyun head back to his bedroom again.Continuing on his school work,he takes a peek at the clock on the table.Looks like it's time already.Getting up from his seat,he does the same routine and soon reaches Pearl Sapphire High School.Placing his bicycle near the gate,he heads towards the music room.

Opening the door,he saw the young boy sleeping at a corner.Walking towards the boy,he bends down and looks at the boy closely.How can such a boy look like a girl even when sleeping?Softly petting on the young boy hair,the boy moved around a little and woke up.Rubbing his weary eyes,he yawns cutely.Giggling at the sight,the young boy covered his face in shy.

Kyuhyun laughed and patted the young boy head."Shall we go play the piano again,Ryeowook?"Upon seeing how the young boy react to when Kyuhyun called the name,Kyuhyun knew that Ryeowook is the young boy name.Holding his hand out,Kyuhyun helped Ryeowook up.

Playing the piano together,s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter