The Engagement [Chapter 2]

I'm Marrying a BEAST, as in a Monster?!?

Author's Note: Annyeonghaseyo SunFlowers Imieda ^^ i and the new author of I'm marrying a Beast, as in a monster ?!? i hope you like my wirting and i spent the past two days writing this update for you :) I have to thank my dear sister Riinaa for handing this story over to me, she has a lot on the go and she was stuck but she will be writing the next chapter and if she does NOT get it done with in two weeks I'll kick her for you all :)

 

Anyways i hope you enjoy and please comment and tell me what you think Thank you i love you all :D 

 

****************************************************


Soon our parents came out into the hallway. I greeted my mother and Hyunbae with a hug and a 'hello'.

"Rylee - Ah you must be starving after all that traveling. Why don't we all go get something to eat?" my mother grabbed her coat as she walked towards the door with Hyunbae.

I walked towards the door with my younger sister skipping along beside me. "we will meet you at the restaurant" Junhyung's mother smiled.

"okay don't forget to lock the door on your way out!" I followed my mother and Hyunbae down the walk way to the car.

Once behind the safety of the car doors I had to break the short silence. "Umma who's the Junhyung guy?" I questioned her "why did you randomly leave him in our house?" I continued.

"Rylee - Ah don't be so worried! I hope you'll get along well with Junhyung, you'll be seeing a lot of him while his parents are over seas" my mother scolded.

"what?!?" I yelled a little shocked. "I just came home and you're telling me I have to live with a total stranger!" I started freaking out.

"Rylee - Ah calm down he is not staying with us he lives in a dorm with the rest of his band!" I huffed a breath of relief. "his younger brother will be staying with us." I sat in my seat a little dumbfounded not sure what to say, so I simply nodded my head. I shifted my body a little so I could rest against the window of the car as I watched cars pass, going the opposite way through the city.

"So what restaurant are we going to umma?" my younger sister leaned forward in her seat.

"the one by the hotel on young avenue" cho sat back in her seat remaining quiet the rest of the drive.

Hyunbae parked the car in a parking garage, we all got out and walked over to the restaurant.

"Annyeong haseyo can I help you?" a waiter came over to us standing awkwardly by the please wait to be seated sign.

"Ne, we have a reservation for the Liu and Yong families" Hyunbae answered as I scanned the restaurant with my eyes.

"Ne, they have been expecting you!" the waiter turned around and walked off, Hyunbae signaled us to follow as the waiter lead us to a set of double doors at the back of the restaurant. "the Yong family is waiting inside" the waiter looked at me and smiled. "congratulations Miss Liu you're a lucky lady" he bowed and walked away.

"Umma that was awkward... Why did he congratulate me?" I turned to face my mother.

"well Rylee - Ah, this is your engagement party" I looked at her confused.

"what do you mean? I'm not engaged to anyone!" Hyunbae opened the door and everyone turned to look at us.

I moved closer to my mother "Umma, why are they staring?"

"you're engaged to Junhyung - Ah..." she looked at me, "Its been planned since you were born" I looked at her and scanned the room with my eyes until they landed on none other then Yong Junhyung himself.

Junhyung avoided eye contact with me, tight knots started forming in my stomach and my vision started getting a tad blurry I just wanted to breakdown right there and cry.

I turned away from the crowd and started to walk away. I felt a large hand gently grab my wrist but I just pulled it out of the persons grip and ran. I ran to the front of the restaurant and out the doors.

I wasn't fully sure where I was going, finally colliding with another person I fell backwards landing on my .

I stood up wiped my watery eyes and quickly apologized before running off again. My legs were getting tired so I went into a little park I found. I sat under a large oak tree and rested my head on my knees, wrapping my arms around my legs I started balling my eyes out.

I heard footsteps coming towards me, sniffling I wiped my eyes and nose on my knees. "Hello?" I called into the darkness as two guys appeared out of no where.