Chapter 3

I'm Marrying a BEAST, as in a Monster?!?

I heard footsteps coming towards me, sniffling; I wiped my eyes and nose on my knees. "Hello?" I called out into the darkness as two guys appeared out of no where.
 
"H-hello?" I spoke again when I got no answer from them. I became antsy as they neared closer to me with misplaced smirks.
 
"Hi there." The first one spoke in a gruff smoker’s voice. He was tall and lanky and kind of looked like one of those greasy trench coat erts.
 
"You're awfully pretty miss." The second man spoke. He looked more normal, but he had the same trench coat ert vibe as the other.
 
I was frozen in place while they spoke to me. There was something about them that made me really uneasy, other than their appearances. The taller one dropped down on his knees so he was eye level with me.
 
"Pardon my asking but what is a young, lady, like yourself, doing out here at night?" he asked, his onion smelling breath assaulting my face, the smirk never leaving his lips.
 
I was unable to answer out of fear. I couldn't move because these guys terrified me. "She looks familiar!" The other guy stood closely behind the other. "Are you from around here sweetheart?" the semi normal guy moved around his friend and stood beside me.
 
I started shaking lightly; I wasn't sure what was going to happen to me. I started felt extremely uncomfortable in the presence of these men. I shifted my weight away from the man standing at my side.
 
"T-there's people looking for me right now!" I warned. Hoping they'd leave and let me alone.
 
"Then we'd better hurry, now shouldn't we?" the lanky guy looked at the other one. I swallowed the hard lump growing in my throat.
 
The lanky man grabbed my ankles as the other reached for my arms. I started screaming and moving rapidly trying to escape the mans grip on my ankles. He pulled my legs away from my body as the other dropped to his knees beside me he grabbed my arms and held me as still as he could.
 
"She's a feisty one!" the man holding my arms breathed down my neck. I felt a single tear roll down the side of my face. No one is going to save me, I'm screwed! The lanky man positioned himself between my thighs holding my legs under his arms. "I like the feisty ones!" he the side of my neck sending disgusted chills down my spine.
 
"Let. Her. Go!" a loud infuriated voice boomed from behind us. The man between my thighs looked up and let out a light chuckle.
 
"Leave! This doesn't involve you boy!" the man barked, he started reaching for the button on my shorts as the sound of heavy footsteps got louder as a third man approached.
 
"Yes, it does! That's my fiancé you ill-mannered !" the now familiar voice growled easily detecting the anger in Junhyung's voice.
 
". Hole? Did you just call me an ?" the man got to his feet, as the other wrapped his arms around my stomach.
 
"Ummmm... Yupp. I did. I'm no proctologist but I know an when I see one!" The man ran towards Junhyung furious with his remark. I could tell they were fighting by the sounds coming from their direction. I do not know who is winning or losing but I sure hoped it was Junhyung winning.
 
The other man got to his feet pulling me up with him, he started dragging me away from the two men fighting. I started kicking and screaming again, hoping I could fight off this one man. He almost got me out of the park and into a van when I heard a dull thud and his grip on me faded.
 
I started running down the street when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back against their solid chest. The person wrapped their arms around me, no matter how hard I pushed away he wouldn't let me go. He started rubbing soothing circles on my back and I just broke down. I twisted my fists into his shirt and started crying against his warm chest.
 
"You're going to be okay Rylee-Shii" he cooed, my breath caught in my throat at the deep, unfamiliar, voice.
 
I lifted my head to see the waiter from the restaurant looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes. "H-how do you k-know my n-name?" I blinked away a few tears clearing my vision to better see him. "H-how did you even f-find me?" I chocked.
 
"Junhyung-Ah told me your name." a small smile crept onto his mouth. "and Junhyung found you and texted me, when I heard people coming I hid in the trees and waited" he replied.
 
"I see..." I pushed my self out of his loose grip and wiped my eyes. "sorry about your shirt." he looked down at his tear covered shirt and let out a light laugh.
 
"It’s okay I never really like these vests anyways" he smile. "Come with me, I need to get you out of here and to someplace safe" his large hand lightly gripped my wrist and started pulling me with him.
 
"What about Junhyung-Shii?" I asked worried while trying not to trip over my own two feet.
 
"he is a good fighter, he'll be fine" we rounded a corner and he moved his hand from my wrist to my hand. I never minded though, I didn't want to get lost again.
 
"Why do you know so much about him?" curiosity getting the best of me. "I don't mean to be rude but you're a waiter and he's suppose to be some famous rapper." we turned another corner onto a busier street and the waiter pulled his collar up like he was trying to hide his face.
 
"we're really good friends and I'm not really a waiter, my parents own the restaurant and I work there every so often to get some time with them." he replied "Junhyung and I actually live together in the same dorm with four others we are known a Beast" he explained nicely.
 
"Oh, what's your name? Just wondering seeing as how you know mine and all" I questioned again.
 
"My name is Yoon Doojoon, it's nice to meet you Rylee-Shii" he bowed slightly. "Junhyung's parents have good taste in girls I hope you two will be happy together" his smile got a little brighter, as we crossed a street, still holding hands. When his grip loosened a little I tightened mine not wanting to loose him in the crowd.
 
We turned down another side street when his phone started ringing, he pulled it from his pocket and answered it him and the other person chatted for a few minutes before hanging up and sliding the phone back into his pocket.
 
"That was Junhyung" he answering the question running through my head. "He said he's fine and he'll meet us back at the dorm" I sighed a wave of relief rushing over my body.
 
We started walking down the down the busy street again when the smell of street food assaulted my senses. My stomach made a low gurgling sounds, I quickly wrapped my free arm around my stomach trying to muffle the sound, but obviously failed. "Would you like something to eat? I'm kind of hungry myself" he looked at me with a small smirk like he trying not to laugh at the weird sounds my stomach was making.
 
"No thank you, I don't have my wallet with me anyways" this time both of our stomachs let out low gurgling noises and we both started laughing.
 
"are you sure? It's my treat, you've been through enough tonight." he started walking towards a street vender "besides we don't need you waking the whole dorm when we get there" Doojoon ordered to dishes of Honey Garlic Pork, paid the vender and handed one to me. "plus we wouldn't want you to starve now would we?"
 
"no, I guess not" I smiled, accepting the food.
 
"You two look very lovely together" an Ajumma complimented.
 
"Thank you, Ajumma but we are just friends" Doojoon replied politely.
 
"such a shame, you two youngsters would be a very lovely couple" she quickly replied before tending to more customers.
 
We ate our Honey Garlic Pork rather fast and he pulled me around to a few other street venders. Doojoon got me to try some different foods that I wasn't quite sure about but they were rather delicious. I liked the food at these venders a lot more then the dirty ones back in America.
 
The two of us walked around a market place for a little while and I was actually having fun. Doojoon's phone started ringing again so we stopped and he answered it. He again talked to a person on the other line for few minutes and his smile quickly faded.
 
"w-what's wrong?" I questioned worriedly.
 
"Nothing actually, that was Junhyung again" he replied. "he's worried about you" he gave a soft smile.
 
"Oh, we should probably go meet him then. What time is it anyways?" I started walking again swinging our hands lightly.
 
"Ummm... 10:30pm..." he answered looking at his phone.
 
"Oh, we should really get going then" he nodded his head in agreement as we walked through the streets of Seoul together.
 
The night air assaulted my bare skin as a cool shiver shook my spine. Doojoon let go of my hand and removed his vest placing it over my shoulders.
 
"it isn't much but it's better then just your tank top" I pulled it closed in the front and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders in attempt to keep me warm.
 
"Thank you Doojoon-Shii" I moved a little closer to him for his warmth he was like a walking heater.
 
"Please, call me Oppa" he replied as we approached a large building with 'CUBE' written a crossed it in large block letters.
 
We walked another block before he stopped us in front of a large building. "Here we are" Doojoon spoke walking towards the door. He opened it and let me walk into the building before him. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~ Riinaa had a whole chapter written then lost it :( so from the part she had written on paper she wrote the first 6-8 Paragraphs then i finished the Chapter ^^ and I will have the 4th Chapter up later today seeing as how it is almost finished ^^