Chapter 4

I'm Marrying a BEAST, as in a Monster?!?

A few people said hello to Doojoon Oppa as we entered an elevator. He pushed the button for the fifth floor as we stood there alone, in the elevator, completely silent. The elevator stopped and the doors opened he exited first and I followed him down the hallway. We stopped outside of the door to room number 512 which I assumed was their dorm.
 
I took his vest off and handed it to him, I thanked him for letting me wear it again as he turned the doorknob softly. He quietly pushed the door open as we entered the dorm. We managed to get through the door and get out shoes off, but as the door closed it hit the frame a little too hard, we both cringed at the loud sound hoping no one heard. Oh how we were wrong though.
 
"Hyung is home!" echoed through the dorm. Doojoon eyes went wide, he stepped in front of me and braced him self. A shorter male with jet black spike hair came sprinting towards us and jumped into Doojoon's arms. "Hyung! Where have you been? It's late!" he took a step back and ran his eyes over Doojoon.
 
"I was showing Rylee-Ah around the city" he replied.
 
"who is Rylee?" I cleared my throat and Doojoon stepped aside. "oh she's tall, Hyung" he looked at me awkwardly.
 
"YEAH! Show some manners!" another male appeared from around the corner and smacked him in the back of the head.
 
"Hey! Don't hit him!" I spoke aggravated with this third man. "You yell at him for not using manners, but you don't seem to use any yourself!" I scolded, Doojoon just looked at me dumbfounded.
 
"And what are you going to do about it?" the shaggy haired man replied.
 
"don't talk to her like that Hyunseung!" we all looked in the direction of the voice to see Junhyung. "That's my fiancé and when you disrespect her, you disrespect me!" Junhyung growled.
 
"I'm sorry Junhyung" the Shaggy haired man Hyunseung bowed his head slightly, before retreating back into the dorm.
 
"It’s late, I'll get you something to wear for pyjama’s Rylee-Shii, I called your mother, and she knows you're here with me tonight" he turned and started walking away; I looked at Doojoon and then scurried after Junhyung.
 
I followed him down a hallway to a bedroom with three beds inside. I stood in the doorway feeling a little uncomfortable in my new surroundings. Junhyung dug through a dresser and removed some clothes.
 
"Here these might be a little big but it's better then sleeping in your dirty clothes" he handed me a pair of jogging pants and an oversized t-shirt. "the bathroom is across the hall when you want to wash up and change"
 
"Thank you, Junhyung-Shii"
he stretched out across the bed along the far wall. I left the room and walked across the hall.
 
I opened the bathroom door, to see the Shaggy haired man Hyunseung standing in front of the sink in nothing but his red and white stripped boxers. I gasped at the sight before me, I wanted to turn away out of embarrassment but my body would not move.
 
My eyes wondered over his shirtless torso studying his very well defined abs before returning to his soul piercing gaze. "You know it's not polite to stare Rylee-Shii" I swallowed the hard lump that formed in my throat.
 
I opened and closed my mouth a few times trying to form a sentence "I-I-I'm sorry!" I finally managed to spit out.
 
I turned away just as my face started heating up. I know my face is probably redder then a tomato, at the minute. Taking a few deep breaths I walked back across the hall to the bedroom and plopped my self down on the bed by Junhyung's feet.
 
"Hyung, go away" he mumbled obviously asleep I sighed, getting off the bed. I stood outside the bathroom door waiting for the shaggy haired Hyunseung to be done.
 
What felt like hours was probably only a few minutes, but he exited the bathroom and I just kept my eyes fixed on the floor. I did not want to l make eye contact with the man I walked in on moments ago. Once he walked past I entered the bathroom, I set the clothes down on the counter and looked into the mirror. I felt kind of dirty after the day’s events so I decided to take a shower. I looked around the bathroom for a towel, but I came up empty handed.
 
I left the bathroom and walked down the hall looking for Doojoon seeing as how Junhyung was sleeping. I entered what I presumed was the kitchen to see him sitting on the counter with a laptop beside him.
 
"Oppa?" I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.
 
"Yes?" he turned around enough to see me.
 
"Is there a towel I can use? I want to wash up a little bit." he just smiled and got off the table.
 
"Here" he handed me a large bath towel out of a closet.
 
"Thank you Oppa" I smiled and retreated to the bathroom.
 
I closed and locked the door behind me. I didn't want anyone to walk in on me in my birthday suit. I stepped into the shower, relaxing under the hot water. I scrubbed myself down with the bar of soap that was sitting on the side of the tub. Once I was satisfied with the cleanliness of my now reddened skin I turned the water off and reached for my towel.
 
I dried my body off and put on the clothes Junhyung had given me. I dried my hair the best I could with the towel before throwing it over the shower rod to dry.
 
I collected all my clothes and walked down the hall to where I found Doojoon earlier. "Oppa where do I put m-" I rounded the corner to see a shirtless Hyunseung standing at the counter making a sandwich. "I'm sorry" I could feel my cheeks heating up. "I though Doojoon Oppa was still here" I turned away and started to go back toward the room where Junhyung had fallen asleep.
 
"wait!" I stopped and ce he knew he had my attention he spoke again "w-would you like a turkey sandwich" he offered.
 
Taken aback a little by his sudden mood swing towards me, I opened and closed my mouth a few times. Lost for words yet again in his presence, I just kept point at my clothes then the hallway trying to form a sentence.
 
Hyunseung laughed at me "here I'll put your clothes with my delicates and throw them in the wash in the morning." before I could protest he took my clothes from my hands and disappeared down the hallway.
 
I sat on the bar stool by the counter and waited for him to return. When Hyunseung came back into the kitchen he finished making his sandwich with no shirt on. I tried to look away but I mean seriously Choco abs are amazing, they beat out just about everything I've seen back in America.
 
"I-I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know anyone was in there" I could feel my face heating up but it gave me an excuse to look in his direction.
 
"It's okay. I forget to lock the door all the time" he laughed.
 
"would you like a sandwich?" he offered again, before taking a bite out of the one he just made.
 
"No thank you, Doojoon Oppa fed me a lot of street food earlier" I replied with a small smile.
 
"would you like something to drink then?" he offered getting two glasses out of the cabinet.
 
"water please" I answered, he went to the refrigerator and got out two bottles of water he handed one to me and poured the other into a glass for him self. "Thank you" I opened the water and drank it from the bottle.
 
"you can sleep in my bed if you want" he took another bite of his sandwich and when his words sunk in I spit the water I had in my mouth out everywhere.
 
"Whoa. Wait. What?" I couldn't make a full sentence.
 
He swallowed his mouthful of food "I didn't mean it like that" he grabbed a small towel to dry himself off.
 
"Then what did you mean?" I looked at him with a raised brow.
 
"Dongwoon-Ah is not home tonight! I'll sleep in his bed so you can sleep in the same room as Junhyung and Doojoon instead of with Ki Kwang and Yoseob." he quickly explained.
 
"Oh... Hehe sorry" I went and grabbed the dish rag off the side of the sink and wiped up the water on the counter. "Well I guess I'll see you I'm the morning. I'm going to bed. Goodnight and Sleep well" I skipped off towards the bedroom.
 
Junhyung was asleep on the bed he passed out on earlier and Doojoon was in the bed on the other side of the room leaving the one bed in the middle for me.
 
I pulled the covers back and slid into the cool sheets. The blankets smelt good, they had like a Sweet but spicy smell like guys cologne or body spray. I settled down into the sheets and rested my head on the pillow. It was rather hard and I tried fluffing it but it didn't help at all.
 
I stuck my hands under the pillow to paper kind of like that glossy magazine paper so I pushed it all onto the floor hoping they were not magazine’s, which a lot of the American men owned.
 
The pillow was a lot more comfortable now and in the matter of minutes I was in dream land.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~ Chapter 4 :D Hope you enjoy ^^ and I think Riinaa should write chapter 5 even though I kind of have something planned out XD but it was originally her story so yeah anywho

 

COMMENT :D I Love You All ^^