6

Once Upon a Drug

Himchan heaved a small sigh, opening the giant wooden door and peeking through a sliver of light. He stuck a bit of his head inside, as if looking for someone, before swinging the door open with a loud “BAM!”. The man dropped his bags.

 

“THE GREAT ONE AND ONLY KIM HIMCHAN IS HERE!” The male declared, his voice bouncing off the great palace’s walls. He threw his hands in the air.

 

An awkward silence soon took after the room, aside from the faint buzzing of bees and mosquitoes outside. Himchan placed a finger on his chin, as if contemplating.  I’m pretty sure there was someone here. Mom and Dad wouldn’t leave this place by itself.

 

Himchan picked up his belongings, and began to set search of the entire house. He passed through several several hallways (and some disturbing rooms) before stopping abruptly in his tracks to hear the faintest sound of laughter.

 

The male turned tail, and rapidly ran towards the direction of the noise, his backpack and bags swaying side to side. The background became no sooner than a familiar blur, as he dashed through the empty hallways. Himchan finally stopped in front of a plain maroon door. The sounds became louder now, yells and shouts of  ‘STOP!’ before more eruptions of laughter continued after.

 

The door was held slightly open, a small piece of light peeking through amplifying the noise even more. Himchan sneakily peeped inside.

 

 


 

 

“PUAHAHAHA GUUKKKIE STOP! BWAHAHAHAHA!” Daehyun pleaded loudly, tears beginning to form at the ends of his eyes as his body was attacked in several spots by the older’s hands. Yongguk moved a finger back and forth.

 

“Nuh uh uh Daehyunnie~ Until you start saying the sentence~” He said, cooing at the end at how cute the younger was being right now. BANG YONGGUK WHAT DID I SAY TO YOU ABOUT CALLING BOYS CUTE!

 

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!  GUKKIE OPPA IS THE BESTEST EVER AND I LOVE HIM!’ By now the drops were streaming down his face, as more bursts of melodious laughter escaped his lips. Yongguk chuckled to himself and put his hands up in the air in defeat. AND WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MAKING PEOPLE SAY THAT- DAMMIT YONGGUK ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!

 

Lol nope.

 

GOD DAMN IT BANG YONGGUK I WILL-

 

Yongguk ignored the other half of his brain talking, instead focusing more on the male in front of him, who was desperately trying to talk between pants of breath.

 

“Christ, did I really make you laugh that much?” He asked, starting to chuckle to himself.

 

“Yeah, you, did,” he responded between gasps of air.

 

“Alright alright then, I’m sorry,” he apologized. He opened his arms and threw Daehyun into a cross between a bear hug and a tackle, the two rolling around the bed.

 

The younger’s cheeks turned crimson at the closeness of each other as the pair tousled and the mattress. Daehyun’s head was resting on Yongguk’s shoulder blade, giving a secret view of the toned muscles underneath, causing him to blush even more.

 

Yongguk followed the direction of Daehyun’s eyes to where his shirt laid, and smirked mischievously as the rolling slowed to a stop. “Like what you see, Hyunnie~?”

 

Daehyun immediately shook his head to rid himself of the blush. Although the offer was quite tempting and almost impossible to refuse- Hey wait a minute, SINCE WHEN WERE YOU GAY IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

 

SHUT UP BRAIN.

 

NO YOU SHUT UP BECAUSE I’M YOU.

 

WHAT?

 

WHAT.

 

I’M CONFUSED.

 

AND SO AM I WOW.

 

WHY ARE YOU SO SARCASTIC?

 

I DON’T KNOW, GO ASK YOURSELF.

 

HEY THERE GUYS!

 

“Uh, Daehyun?” Yongguk waved a hand in front of the younger’s face, who was seemingly looking through Yongguk in a daze. He paused for a second, eyes darting cautiously around the room. He turned his attention back on the male. Well, there’s only one way to wake him up. And with that, the older closed the gap between him and Daehyun.

 

The kiss was chaste and hesitant, but it was effective as the younger began to blink his eyes steadily again, and then suddenly jolt out of Yongguk’s grip in shock. He then jumped off the bed and ran off to a nearby opened closet, hopping up into it and closing the door with a loud “BAM!” The room went deafeningly silent.

 

Yongguk slowly moved his hand up to his face, lightly brushing past his lips. His eyes then widened in horror at what he just done, mouth agape slightly at an angle. I just ing kissed Jung Daehyun.

 

WELL LOOK AT WHAT YOU JUST DID NOW YOU .

 

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

 

MY FAULT? YOU’RE THE ONE THAT KISSED HIM.

 

BUT YOU MADE ME LEAD UP THE EVENTS TO WHERE I KISSED HIM.

 

THAT DOESN’T CORRELATE TO THE SITUATION AT ALL.

 

WELL NOW IT  DOES!

 

A sudden shadow rapidly dashed around the room, causing Yongguk’s eyes to dart back and forth. A hand then appeared out of nowhere, and with a loud crack, smashed itself on top of Yongguk’s cranium. The victim let out a screech before slumping over on Daehyun’s bed in pain.

 

Daehyun cautiously peeked out from of sliver of light to see if the shadow was still in the room, and when he deemed it clear, swung open the door, just as the anonymous shadow ambushed him from the side.

 

“DAEHYUNNIE~! MY SWEET LITTLE BROTHER~! HOW’VE YOU BEEN?” Daehyun was attacked by a shower of hugs and obnoxious loving kisses around his face, chapstick stains littered all over his countenance. He narrowed his eyes at the familiarity of it all. “Himchan hyung get off of me,” he spoke, pissed as hell.

 

Himchan immediately lost his grip on his sibling and stood up, lips in a pout and eyes watery. “Why are you so mean to me, princess~?” He asked, putting more emphasis at the end.

 

Daehyun twitched and grimaced at the use of the “caring” nickname. Oh how he hated and loathed that name from childhood ever since he was born. During school he was constantly teased to death by the boys because of it, while the girls forced him into makeup and dress up sessions. When he got home he then was harassed with it by his brother to no end. Himchan even threw Daehyun into their mom’s closet of designer clothes every week and forced him to wear one of them around the house. Needless to say, Daehyun was not happy with the treatment.

 

“Himchan hyung, please don’t call me that,” He demanded tiredly, eyes glaring at the overflowing happiness his brother was radiating with.


 

“What’s wrong with calling you that though Hyunnie~?” Himchan looked like a lost puppy in front of Daehyun, his lip quivering and eyes seemingly watery. Daehyun sighed and shook and his head.

 

“Nevermind hyung.”

 

“Ok then!” Himchan reverted back to his cheerful self, a change too fast for Daehyun’s liking. He skipped over to the nearly unconscious Yongguk, who was desperately attempting to move his arm up.

 

Himchan huffed and pointed a finger at him. “Who’s this Hyunnie?”

 

The youngest in the room deadpanned and heaved a sigh. Why is my brother such a ? “That’s your roommate, Yongguk,” He explained. Himchan gleamed in recognition at the name.

 

“Ohhh.” Daehyun’s brother gave himself a light smack to the forehead. “I knew it he looked familiar somehow before I ambushed him.” Himchan gave Yongguk a playful pat on shoulder, causing the said male to wince at the pain it caused.  

 

“Hey buddy, what brings you to molesting my brother?” There was a hint of potential threat in his voice.

 

A mumble from along the lines of “He didn’t molest me” escaped Daehyun’s lips as the prince blushed a light shade of pink.

 


 

/sighs BangDae and their conflicting minds. orz

Well I finally updated. Woo!

And Himchan finally appeared too. ;D

More crack and randomness now for all you of you! xD