4

Once Upon a Drug

“Sorry about my parents hyung, they’re a bit...off the normal side,” Daehyun apologized, mumbling the last part. His hands were clasped together, playing with their fingers while his head was hung low, the blush from earlier continuing to remain on his cheeks.

 

Yongguk let out a light hearty chuckle. “That’s okay, I kind of knew your parents weren’t like the rest at first glance.” He dismissed it off with a wave of his hand.

 

“Oh, ok then.” The younger of the two let out a laugh too, his melodious voice ringing in the older’s ears. He quickly confirmed that there was no other beautiful sound like it, pushing his questioning thoughts of his uality away for once.

 

 


 

 

Outside of the prince’s door, stood none other than Daehyun’s parents, whose ears were currently smashed up against the door in an attempt to hear the voices speaking from the other side.

 

“Aw, look at them Myungie~! They’re bonding!” Sungyeol squealed, a hand over his mouth to stifle the sound from being heard. He then packed his head against the wood even more to strain out the sounds from the room.

 

Just then, footsteps approaching the door from Daehyun’s side were heard. Myungsoo let out an “Oh ”.

 

“Quick Myungie! Hide!” The two instantaneously put on their Spiderman masks (from their pockets) before stealthily climbing like ninjas up the walls surrounding Daehyun’s bedroom, stopping once they met the ceiling.

 

Wait a minute, what?

 

Almost right on time, a click was heard and the door was swung open, and Daehyun’s curious head popped out from the door. That’s weird, I thought I heard something. He shrugged. Oh well, it must be that e guy sneaking into the house again.

 

“DAD! I THINK THAT JOEY GUY IS BACK AGAIN!” He called out to his father, before pulling his head back in and closing the door.

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol crawled back down to the hallway floor again, letting out a sigh of relief before pulling the masks off.  The king was then was reminded of his son’s outburst.

 

“Oh no, not again! I thought I got rid of him for sure that time,” He complained, recalling the time where he threw the old man into a pit of piranhas swimming hungrily in sewage water.

 

“Get rid of who?” Sungyeol questioned, wiping down his light yellow dress he wore earlier of dust.

 

“Joey.”

 

“Ugh, Joey,” Sungyeol shuddered and let out a sound of disgust before turning to stare out into the distance, in the direction of the so called “Joey’s” house.

 

 


 

 

“So, who was that?” Yongguk asked, seating himself comfortably onto Daehyun’s fluffy pink bed.

 

“I don’t know. I assumed it was Joey,” his friend replied back, planting his down right next to the elder.

 

“Who’s Joey?”

 

“This one old pedo guy that always breaks into our house and tries to get his hands on me,” Daehyun explained bluntly, brushing off a piece of dust on his shoulder.

 

Yongguk’s lips formed into a shape of an “o” before suddenly becoming quiet. Another set of awkward silence followed after in pursuit.





 

“WAIT A MINUTE...WHAT THE HELL?!”

 

 


 

 

After a change of freshly made clothes and a quick but relaxing shower, Myungsoo strolled casually out of the boundaries of the palace, seemingly searching for something, before finally and abruptly stopping himself in front of a small rickety house.

 

The building was quite shabby, paint beginning to chip off the outer walls, and windows that haven’t been renovated in years. There was mold completely covering one side of the house, with the occasional piece of wood here and there. An old antique chair was placed in the front of the worn out house, the wind causing it to slightly creak back and forth ever so often, a loud crack occasionally resonating.

 

Myungsoo began to trot his way up the steps, the first one resulting in a loud crack from the wood breaking slightly from the weight. He carefully made his way up the small staircase before pausing in front of a decrepit, former white door. Rust and mold had worn it out over the years, the door seemingly able to break apart with one twist of the knob. He lightly knocked his knuckles on the door, waiting for what seemed to be forever, before a twist of a knob from the other side was heard, and the door slightly opened.

 

“What do you want?” A gruff, low voice spoke, as if the owner of the building did not desire for any guests today. He glanced up to see who it was, taking into realization of the identity of the visitor, before the anonymous person suddenly began to quickly close the door in hopes that he would leave. Unfortunately, the door was stopped midway by a hand, and the old man looked slowly up in terror at the king, who had a dark aura surrounding his fit slim body.

 

The crippled male was then suddenly lifted up by the collar, hanging off by about several inches off the ground. He met eyes with Myungsoo, who in return flashed a rather terrifying smirk. One of his sleeves was folded up neatly, the hand in it fisted tightly, and the man gulped nervously, showing a sheepish smile.

 

“It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you...














 

Joey. How ‘ya doing?”

 

 


 

 

Myungsoo patted his sleeves and denim jeans down firmly of lint and other unwanted materials, peeking a bit up at a battered beaten lump of what used to be a man. When he deemed his clothes were clean, he stared back the mashed pulp of human, and shrugged his shoulder blades slightly. “Oh well, he’ll decay over time.It’s not like anyone would notice anyways.”

 

Myungsoo wiped his hands free of blood and dust before shoving them back into his large pockets and strolled away casually in the direction of his kingdom, as if nothing had ever happened.

 

 


 


Oh noes. Poor Joey. XD May his soul rest in pedo heaven. otl