Chapter 21

Spring In London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"He haven't call you today?" asked Changmin suddenly after they finished dinner and sat idly in the dining table.

 

Jaejoong shifted his gaze from the small clock above the refrigerator to Changmin. "What?"

 

"Come on, Jaejoong," said Junsu smiling. "You kept glancing at the clock."

 

"And when you aren't glancing at the clock, you glanced at your cellphone," Changmin added.

 

"It's very obvious You're waiting for a call," continued Junsu.

 

"To be exact, a call from Yunho," said Changmin.

 

Jaejoong didn't know what he should say to face both of his friends' attack. But he didn't want to deny either. The fact is he was really waiting a call from Yunho. Usually Yunho would call or send a short message everyday-every day- Only to tell him his condition or to ask for Jaejoong's condition. But these last two days that man haven't call Jaejoong yet and that things make Jaejoong went wondering. What was he doing there?

 

Suddenly Jaejoong blinked and frowned confusedly. Why was he like this? So weird. How many days have past since the last time he saw Yunho and he began to miss him. Miss? Yeah, even though Jaejoong didn't want to admit it, but that's the right word to describe his feeling right now. He wanted to meet Yunho, to hear his voice, want to talk to him, want… Oh,dear, I'm already crazy, thought Jaejoong while shook his head slowly.

 

"You are not crazy," said Changmin. "What you are feeling right now is normal."

 

Jaejoong looked at him surprisedly. Did he voice out his thought earlier? Seem he did.

 

"Why don't you call him instead?" Junsu suggested and started to clean the table. "It's not like he was abroad. Call him now."

 

Jaejoong bitted his lips, considering that suggestion for a while, then he smiled. "Okay then." he reached for his phone and typing Yunho's number. The ringing tone was heard four times before finally someone at the other end answered and…

 

"Hello?"

 

Jaejoong blinked and his eyes got wider. It's not Yunho's voice? What…?

 

"Hello?" said that voice again. Then, "Jaejoong?"

 

Without realized Jaejoong gripped his cellphone tightly while his heart felt stop beating when he recognized that voice. "Heechul?" he asked surprisedly.

 

Changmin and Junsu who were cleaning the table top their activities and looked at Jaejong with surprised eyes. But their surprise were nothing compared to Jaejoong's. Heechul? Heechul answered Yunho's cellphone? What is this? what's happening?

 

"I'm right You are Jaejoong," Said Heechul. His voice sound light and bright as usual. "Yunho went to the toilet and his phone was left on the table."

 

Jaejoong felt his head almost exploded because a lot of questions there. "But, Heechul, how can you… I mean, What are you doing there?" he asked, trying to composed his voice.

 

"Oh, you didn't now I'm in Lake District?" Heechul asked back. "Didn't I tell you that I want to write an article about Lake District? I'm sure I've told you."

 

Jaejoong did remember Heechul ever mentioned about that, But he didn't know that Heechul will go there directly. And meet Yunho. And answered Yunho's phone!

 

"So I came here and coincidentally meet Yunho and his groups in Keswick. Really an amazing coincident, right?" Heechul continued his explanation. "And because tonight they're not so busy, I invite Yunho and his groups to have dinner to gather. Oh, Jaejoong, They're really a fun groups. And Yunho is absolutely a perfect talking-partner. He make me laugh all night."

 

Jaejoong must controlled himself not to hang up right there. "Oh, is that so? It's very fun," Jaejoong mumbled awkwardly.

 

"Oh, oh, I wan to tell you something," said Heechul again. his voice sounds excited.

 

Jaejoong wasn't sure he want to hear that.

 

"Yunho will bring me to a place after dinner," whispered Heechul happily. "I thought he begin to have a feeling for me."

 

And Jaejoong felt his heart crushed flatly on the kitchen's floor.

 

"I will tell you all when I come back later."

 

No. Don't. Jaejoong inhaled deeply. "Okay then. I won't disturb your dinner. Have fun. and hope you success with your article."

 

"Article?" asked Heechul confused. "Oh, That article! Yes, yes, of course. Thank you,Jaejoong."

 

Jaejoong couldn't help to roll his eyes.

 

"Oh, Jaejoong, is there a message for Yunho? I will tell him," added Heechul.

 

"No," answered Jaejoong quickly. His voice sounds curt, so he sighed again and said with a calmer voice. "No, Thank you, Heechul. No need. Nothing important."

 

Jaejoong closed his phone and looked at Changmin and Junsu who looked back hesitantly at him. "That's Heechul," he said shortly.

 

Changmin and Junsu stared at each other for a while. "Yes, we heard it."

 

"He said he is having a dinner with Yunho," Jaejoong said again. His heart felt heavy. "Yeah, not just both of them. Yunho's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter