Chapter 35

Spring In London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When seeing Yunho stood at the doorway, Jaejoong automatically held his breath. He only could stand stately staring at Yunho. He even didn't realized he have called Yunho's name.

 

Yunho still looked like two years ago, even though his hair style was now a lil different and his face looked pale and tired. Jaejoong didn't know what Yunho was thinking because he couldn't read the meaning of Yunho's brown eyes who looked at him sharply.

 

"Yunho," greeted Yoon merrily. "Look who is here. You still remember Jaejoong, don't you?"

 

Yoon's voice as if woke Yunho from his daydreaming. He smiled a lil and mumbled, "Yes, I remember."

 

"I think we should drink together. to reminiscing the past and to celebrate our meeting again. May be after this shooting? How do you guys think?" asked Yoon excitedly.

 

Either Yunho or Jaejoong didn't answer. They only stared at each other. Then Yunho turned to Yoon and said, "Noona, I am sorry, but can Noona left both of us alone for a moment?"

 

"Oh," Yoon blinked confusedly. he looked at Yunho, then turned to Jaejoong.

 

"It's okay, Noona," mumbled Jaejoong.

 

Yunho raised one of his eyebrow hearing Jaejoong speak in Korean.

 

After Yoon left them, that dressing room was soon evolved by a tense silence. At least in Jaejoong's opinion. For a few seconds -Which felt like few minutes- no one speak. Until now Jaejoong didn't know at all what he should say when he met Yunho. His brain couldn't work at all.

 

"So you can speak Korean," said Yunho suddenly. And He said it in Korean.

 

Jaejoong stunned and lifted up his head. "Yes."

 

Silence again.

 

"So how are you?"

 

"how are you?"

 

Both of them said it simultaneously and it did feel weird. Jaejoong didn't know why they have became like this. Since when they are awkward to each other? Why Yunho became this reserved? Were two years really too long? Did everything really had change?

 

"I am fine," said Jaejoong, answered Yunho's question first. "And you?"

 

Yunho sighed deeply and bent down his head for a while. Then he lifted his head and looked at Jaejoong. "I… I am happy you are fine," he said shortly, didn't answer Jaejoong's question. "I better let you get ready. I also should get ready. We should begin the work."

 

Jaejoong blinked surprisedly when Yunho straightly turned away and walked to the door that was closed by Yoon earlier. Just like that? after two years had passed, Yunho only said that to him?

 

Yunho opened the door swiftly, surprising two people who stood at the door. Yoon and Jung Kirin jumped backward and looked embarrassed. It was so obvious they were eavesdropping.

 

Yunho really would go without saying anything. No, Jaejoong couldn't let that happen. If not now, There won't be another chance. And before Jaejoong could think further, He suddenly shouted, "Is that the only thing you want to say to me?" He couldn't let Yunho go like that. He didn't know why Yunho act like that, but he won't let him. "only that?"

 

Yunho stopped at the doorway for seconds, facing his back to Jaejoong, facing Jung Kirin and Yoon who still stood on their spot even though they didn't dare to look at Yunho. then with a fast movement Yunho closed back the door and turned to Jaejoong.

 

"Of course not," blurted Yunho. He walked towards Jaejoong. "there were Too many things that I want to tell you that even I didn't know where I should begin."

 

"I can wait while you are thinking," said Jaejoong.

 

Yunho messed his hair with his hands then put his hands on his hips, bent down for a seconds to control himself. "All these times I wait because I thought you need time," said Yunho in a low voice. "I thought I have made the right decision. no, I was sure I've made the right decision when I let you go. You indeed need time to think. And I thought when the time comes, If you can't come to me, I will be the one that come to you. But now I am left wondering whether I've wait too long. Whether I shouldn't wait until two years to look for you?"

 

Jaejoong didn't said anything. He absolutely didn't understand What Yunho was talking.

 

Yunho sighed loudly. "Tell me, What does he have that I don't have?"

 

Jaejoong frowned confusedly. "What? Who?"

 

"That man, Jaejoong," snapped Yunho impatiently. "why did you choose him? He… Oh,. Forget what I've said. I just talk nonsense."

 

Yunho turned around and walked to the door with a wide step. And this time when he opened the door in a swift motion, not only his sister and Yoon that stood there, but also the other staffs. They all gasped and jumped backward when Yunho suddenly appeared in font of them with a scary face.

 

Jaejoong really didn't understand what Yunho said at all. What man? Who? Is Yunho crazy? Jaejoong suddenly felt so annoyed.

 

"Why are you angry?" he shouted to Yunho. "Seriously, what are you talking about? What man did you mean? I really didn't understand. Speak clearly."

 

Once again Yunho banged the door in front of all that people that tried eavesdropping and turned to look at Jaejoong. "Don't pretend to not understand, Jaejoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter