Chapter 34

Spring In London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I didn't know that You can Speak Korean, Jaejoong."

 

Jaejoong smiled hearing Jung Kirin's comment. "Only a little," He said modestly.

 

When Jaejoong arrived at the location earlier, He must admitted that his stomach fell queasy because of nervous. Billions question went through his mind. What did Yunho's sister know about Jaejoong? How did Jung Kirin look like? Could Jaejoong ask anything about Jung Yunho? And if he could, What should he say?

 

But when he finally met Jung Kirin, Jaejoong felt that his nervousness disappeared a lil. Jung Kirin Looked at him with happy shining eyes and Jaejoong was sure that woman new nothing about his past.

 

Jung Kirin has a totally different face from Jung Yunho, But still there are some clear similarity between that sister and brother. For example their smile, their cheerful character and their friendly way of talking.

 

Jung Kirin titled her head to the side a bit. "I heard you ever worked with my brother for Yoochun's Music Video two years ago," she said. "You still remembered Yunho? He is my younger brother."

 

Like usual, everytime Yunho's name was mentioned, Jaejoong would suddenly held his breath and his heart thumping like crazy. This was the chance that he have waited. This was the right time to ask about Yunho.

 

Jaejoong opened his mouth to ask, but before he old voice out anything, He heard someone called his name excitedly. He turned around and soon recognized Yoon, The stylist that worked with him for the MV two years ago.

 

Yoon ran towards Jaejoong while waving her hand. "Hello, hello, hello," She greeted with a bright face. "Glad to meet you again. You still remember me, don't you?"

 

"Oh, Noona," said Jaejoong in Korean. "How are you?"

 

Yoon's smile got wider. "Oh My God! turned out you've learn Korean."

 

"Both of you had knew each other? It's good then," asked Jung Kirin while looked at Jaejoong and Yoon alternately. "You guys had better get ready now. I should call someone."

 

And there gone his chance to ask about Yunho, thought Jaejoong while looked at Jung Kirin who turned around and took out her cell phone from her hand bag. Then Jaejoong looked at Yoon who holding his arms happily. Ah, that's right. He could ask Yoon instead. Yoon sure new about Yunho.

 

"Noona," called Jaejoong hesitantly. "By The Way, did you know how is Yun…"

 

"Jung Yunho! do you know what time it is now? Why you haven't come? Come here right now or I'll go there and drag you here."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter