chapter 5

Spring In London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day shooting was very tiring because Director Lee decided to take all the scene outdoor. Today's shooting location was in the surrounding of Hyde Park and West End, especially in Piccadilly Circus. Of course, take a scene in a public place was not easy because the remaining of the winter was still could be felt and so many people walkedto and fro. But Director Lee is a perfectionist. He observed every move that Jaejoong made, from face expression, body position, foot step, hands gesture, and even eyesight.

"Cut!" Shouted Director Lee for the umpteenth time.

Jaejoong straighten his body and turned to the director. Sky has became dark since hours ago. They even had repeated the scene in front of this bright red antique shop at least six times and none of them could satisfied Director Lee.

"This time, try to cross the road from there upto here,"said Director Lee when he stood beside Jaejoong,"then stop for a while in front of this shop, look inside, as if you doubt, then you enter. Okay?we try this one."

Jaejoong smiled and nodded his head although tired and cold has spread over his bone and body. But of course this was not the first time he felt this way. His job as a model demanded his time and energy. So,tired wasn't strange for him, sometimes he even needed that tired feeling.

Director Lee nodded."We'll begin in five minutes,"he said,then walked to one of the camera-man there.

Yoon hurriedly brought a coat for Jaejoong. "Thank you."Mumbled Jaejoong wearing his coat and put both of his hands in the pockets.

"Sit here,"said Yoon pushing Jaejoong to one of the bench and began to amend his makeup.

When Yoon went to take her utilize, Jaejoong closed his eyes for a while. Jaejoong wondering if was there someone who value five minutes like he did. Suddenly he smell something delicious. He opened his eyes and met with a cup of hot tea in front of his face.

"Tired?"

Hearing the low and not so familiar voice, Jaejoong gazed up and met with Jung Yunho's brown friendly orbs. Since their first meeting this morning,they haven't talk to each other all day. They haven't took a scene together because each of their scene was taken separately. And everytime he wasn't in front of the camera, Yunho would directly did his job as a Co-director. Jaejoong heard from Yoon that the main purpose Yunho came to London was to work with Daniel Lee and he agreed to be this MV's model without a payment is because the singer is his bestfriend.

Because Jaejoong was still silent, Yunho too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter