Chapter 20

Spring In London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"By the way, How long have you known each other?" asked Heechul when he drove his car leaving Yunho's flat.

 

Jaejoong turned to him. "Hm?"

 

"Jung Yunho," said Heechul. He glanced at Jaejoong for a while, then looked back to the road in front of him. "How long have you known Yunho?"

 

"Not too long."

 

Heechul smiled widely. "He is very handsome, isn't he?"

 

Jaejoong forced himself to smile back. "Mm."

 

"And very polite."

 

"Mm." Jaejoong looked outside the windows. And very kind, he thought. very outgoing, very…

 

 

"I like him."

 

Jaejoong turned back to Heehul. "What?"

 

Heechul laughed happily. "I like him, Jaejoong. Very much," he said strictly. "I'm glad my mom forced me to go to Korea that time. If I didn't go there, I won't attend my grandpa's birthday party and I would never meet Yunho's mom who intend to matchmaking me with her son."

 

Suddenly Jaejoong felt that the air pressure in the car lower quickly. He inhaled deeply, then exhaled it slowly. Heavy. The air felt heavy. What's wrong here?

 

"I tell you because You're my friend. Because of that you must help me," continued Heechul.

 

Jaejoong blinked. There was something in Heechul's voice that he felt strange.

 

Heechul turned at him for a seconds and smiled. "Jae, You will help me, won't you?"

 

Oh,dear. Jaejoong inhaled deeply. What should he say? Yes, he will help Heechul eventhough the fact he didn't want at all? or no, He won't help Heechul to get closer to Yunho? but if heechul asked why Jaejoong don't want to help, what should he say? That he himself also…

 

Jaejoong startled. What? Oh My… What did he think? No, that's impossible. Jaejoong turned back his face, looked blankly outside the window. His fingers suddenly felt cold and he felt pain in his heart. Whatever he thought he felt earlier is impossible. Very impossible.

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

Heechul's call interrupted Jaejoong's cloudy brain. Jaejoong turned and tried to wear a straight face. "Yes?"

 

Heechul looked at him with curious face. "So? You will help me, right?"

 

Jaejoong really hope Heechul weren't forcing him. the fact is Heechul isn't a shy person who need a matchmaker's help to begin a relationship with wherever man. But because he wasn't in the mood to argue, Jaejoong forced a small smile and mumbled, "Of course."

 

Heechul's smile got wider. Jaejoong looked out at the window again and sighed. Whatever he thought he was feeling right now is impossible. very impossible.

 

Because he absolutely didn't allow to forget who Jung Yunho actually is.

 

 

 

***

 

"You will go to Lake District? Today?" asked Jaejoong on the phone with raising eyebrow. He was having a tea with Junsu in a cafe in Holland Park when Yunho called him and said that he will go to Lake District, New Country.

 

"Yes," answers Yunho. "We're doing a new Music Video and the shooting will be held there. I heard that place is very beautiful."

 

"I heard that too," mumbled Jaejoong. "But, Yunho, are you sure you're healthy enough for the long trip?"

 

Yunho laughed. "I've recovered. Really. Hyung also won't allow me to go if I'm still sick."

 

"When will you come back?"

 

"I don't know. I'm not sure. Maybe only two or three days."

 

"Two or three days?"

 

"Why? You of course can survive several days without me, right?" joked Yunho.

 

Jaejoong snorted. "I've survive for life without you, so I'm sure I'll be okay."

 

At that time Junsu leaned his body to Jaejoong and whispered, "Will he come to my Musical show?"

 

Jaejoong asked the question to Yunho.

 

"Tell him that I definitely will come," answered Yunho. "I must have come back before his Musical Show,right?"

 

"He definitely will come," Said Jaejoong to Junsu, then back to Yunho, "Well then. Take care of yourself there."

 

"You also. I will call you later."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter