History 101

My Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The beginning of the semester is the most anticipated event at the University. The first week was spent on campus tours for freshmen and parties for the sophomores and upper classmen. It is usually the time of the year when the club booths are open for recruitment. Fraternities and sororities alike are scouting for new members to join them. Among these groups, only the SuJu and Bigbang are not open for membership because of its exclusivity. It is for that exclusivity that the boys enjoyed great perks such as having their own place in school that they can call their own.

The Suju boys had a room at one of the buildings on the east wing of the campus. The room serves as their hang out place and it was specifically designed for them. Meanwhile BB had their place at the west wing building. The room interior had been designed by a well known designer. The place, like that of the Suju’s also boasts a wide array of entertainment and other amenities.  

It was Dara’s second year at the University while the boys of Suju and BB were already upper classmen. She should have been on her senior year had her health been well. Two years ago she had undergone a heart transplant due to her coronary heart disease. The transplant was successful but she needed a long recovery. She had recovered well and fast for a year. She had been bored to death doing nothing. Everything she needed to do, it was already taken care of by the maids. Even when she just wanted to go to the garden to take a walk or breathe fresh air, her aides would accompany her. She felt like an invalid who always had aides at her side to do things for her. But she just can’t let them not do their jobs. Her parents hired them and would blame them if something happened to her. Her brothers had spoiled her very much and even Donny, who used to tease and argue with her, seemed to be kinder to her after the surgery. Se7en, no matter how busy he was would always take her out on weekends. And Deuki, was just the same as before, sweet and very thoughtful towards her.

Dara loved the first week of the semester. She was the head of the Drama Club and the English Club. She liked being busy and she loved organizing events. She had been reprimanded by her brothers when one time she came home very tired from organizing and preparing for a school event. She was brought to the hospital that night and had been confined for a week. Her family was worried that her heart condition might be failing again but thankfully it was nothing serious. All she needed to do was rest for two weeks. Sadly, she was not able to attend the school event she had initially organized.

And now on her second year, she had been reminded again by her brothers to slow down and not tire herself. Se7en had called the boys of BigBang and Suju and asked them if they could spare some help for Dara’s clubs.

Dara had been sitting on one of the chairs at the Drama Club booth. She, along with the other members of her club was busy scouting and screening for new members. They held auditions, membership sign-ups and orientations. Dara had to juggle two clubs so she divided her time between the Drama and English clubs. She was about to take her break and go to the cafeteria when suddenly the girls screamed.

“Oh my gosh”

“Waaaaaaaaaaa…it’s Super Junior”

“wooooohhhhh…my future husbands”

“Oh my…I think im gonna die just by seeing them”

“My heart just sank. Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh…”

All the girls had been screaming nonstop. It was as if the Red Sea parted when the boys arrived. The girls had been swooning and spazzing at the sight of them. “These girls must be crazy”

When Dara realized it was the SuJu boys, she smiled. She had not seen them for a month since she spent her vacation abroad.

“My lovely Dara, How are you?” it was Leeteuk, the leader. He pecked a kiss on her cheek and handed her a red rose. “You haven’t even returned my calls. God, I’ve missed you” and then he hugged her tight.

“I’m doin’ okay. I’m sorry I’ve missed your calls. As per usual, I’m busy” she said.

Leeteuk had asked Dara to be his date at a prom when they were still in high school. It took him weeks of convincing her to be his date. There were already boys lining up asking Dara to be their date but it was L who won the vote. They were even hailed as the king and queen at their prom. After that they went out on a date but it was never followed by second one. They decided to be just friends and with no strings attached. It turned out, they were better off as friends. He would even ask for her approval on girls he went out with. Most of the time she did not approved of the girls he had gone out with on dates, so she set him up on blind dates. But even after years of being active in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter