About A Girl

My Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there is one thing that binds the two groups, it was Dara.

Dara was not to be compared with Shan Cai or Jandi of the first and second generation F4 era. They were three women who exude different charms and had different personalities. In fact Dara was born with a silver spoon. Her family owns various cosmetic companies from all over the world. They also own one of the big three talent agencies in Korea, the YGE.

The University was not her first choice of school. She wanted to study abroad and be independent even just for a while, away from the privileges she enjoyed as a daughter of one of the richest men in Asia. But it was hard to get away especially when she had three older brothers who were very protective of her and spoiled her very much. Her older brother, Se7en manages the Music and Acting Department of YGE while her older twin brothers Deuki and Donny run the Dance and Choreography Department. Her three brothers wanted to enroll her in the University to continue the family’s tradition of graduating from that reputable and exclusive school for the rich and famous. They too were members of the second generation notorious boy groups.

Dara had her share of connections with the two groups. She had dated ten members of Suju. Yes, ten of them. Date, which meant she had gone out with them once or twice but never more than that. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter