G-Dragon 01 (Baby Girl)

Kpop Scenario Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and your boyfriend had gotten into a big fight and you sent him to sleep on the couch without even letting him into the room. Now its morning and you step into the living room to find this. What you didn't know was that he was fully awake and pretending to sleep.

You: *why is he fully dressed and sleeping on the couch? Ah thats right I didn't let him into the bedroom last night. You ignore him and walk away to the bathroom to start your morning routine*

GD: *when he heard the door of the bathroom close he sat up on the couch* Aish! This girl didn't even feel bad for me and just passed by. *he heard the door of the bathroom open again and quickly laid back down*

You: *you were drying your face with a towel as you walked by GD then you went back to him and stuck your tongue out at him and ran back to your room*

GD: *did she just stick her tongue out at me? She is such a child. Soon I will make her feel sorry for me.*

You: *you had gotten dressed then went to cook breakfast as your were cooking you had a clear view from the stove to the living room so you could see GD. You started to feel bad when you saw how he was too big for the small couch and you started to think how uncomfortable he must have been.*

GD: *Ahhhh! My nose is itchy but I cant scratch it while she is looking at me.*

You: *you had finished making breakfast and was about to eat when you started to think if you should wake up GD and give him food. Truth be told you can't remember why you were fighting to the point where you sent him to the couch. Usually you can't stay mad for five minutes.In the end you decided to wake him up.*

GD: *he heard your footsteps getting closer to him and he prepared himself to execute his plan.*

You: Oppa! *you called him as you shoved his shoulder a bit* Oppa wake up I made breakfast.*No response from him you got closer*

GD: *he grabbed you and laid you on the couch with him on top of you so you wouldn't escape he had your arms pinned down with one of his and he managed to tangle your legs with his so you couldn't kick him*

You: *You weren't expecting that at all. You didn't know what to do. As he had you pinned down so close to him you were able to remember why you fought last night. The perfume on his clothes, messy hair, messy clothes, and coming home late at night.* Yah! What are you doing get off me Jiyong! 

GD: Jiyong?! What happened to wake up oppa?

You: I'm never calling you Oppa again! *you shouted to him and continued to struggle against him.*

GD: How can you say that you know you can't stay mad forever and your going to continue to love me and call me Oppa. Because you are my number one baby girl.

You: Oh yeah well I don't want you anymore so go to number two or number three fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter