Doojoon 01 (Defending)

Kpop Scenario Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: proudtobeab2uty (When he defends his ex over you.)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


You were well aware that your boyfriend Doojoon use to date Hyuna before he started dating you. To your knowledge they broke it off because Doojoon claimed she was a flirty girl and he didn't see himself with someone like that and she claimed he was too boring so they left on good terms. For the past week you two haven't met since you have been busy at work. Today you took the day off and were going to surprise him by going to his house and accepting that one on one game of soccer he had challenged you to a while back. 

You: *you unlocked the door and entered looking for him without making a noise since you wanted to surprise him but couldn't find him so then you thought about where he might be and it clicked* The basement.

Hyuna: *looking up at Doojoon* Do you miss me Oppa?

Doojoon: What are you talking about? I have a girlfriend now.

Hyuna: I noticed. Your always talking about her and all about your dates to the other beast members. 

Doojoon: So how can you ask me that?

Hyuna: How come when we were going out you never did that? You were so boring.

Doojoon: Well maybe its because I like her more since she isn't constantly flirting with every guy she meets.

Hyuna: I can't help my womanly charm. 

Doojoon: Yeah right.

You: *hearing all that made you doubt what to do next. Nothing bad had happened exactly. Except for the fact that she was getting cozy with Doojoon and flirting with him. But for some reason you felt like this could lead to something more potentially cheating so you entered* Rekindling an old flame are we?

Hyuna: *getting closer to Doojoon* Just making sure someone isn't regretting anything.

Doojoon: *gets up* We're not doing anything bad. 

You: *sighing* Poor Doojoon, she is doing to you the thing you most hated about her and yet you are oblivious. 

Hyuna: *smirking at you* 

Doojoon: What are you talking about?

You: She is obviously flirting with you, something you claimed to have seen her do over and over again to other guys yet now that she is doing it to you its like you don't even notice it. 

Hyuna: *gets up* Well I should go now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter