N 01 (Coma)

Kpop Scenario Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: JulietCheng (N finally wakes up from the coma he had slipped into about 3 months ago.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________


3 months ago you were awaken at 2 in the morning by a phone call that changed your life. You got a call from a hospital saying your boyfriend had been taken to the ER after a car crash. Ever since that day he has been in a coma and you have been keeping him company everyday sometimes even sleeping over. The doctor in charge of him had told you that talking to him on a daily basis would help since he can hear everything you say.

You: *holding his hand* Hey you when are you going to wake up? Everyone keeps asking about you. They always ask if you are making progress.

N can hear but he can't respond. He is all alone in his mind. Everything he sees is black and white. He knows when you are crying because he hears you and at that time he sees it as rain in his mind. 

N: *I want to hug you again but I can't move I don't know what to do. Everything is in black and white here. All I hear is you all I see is rain when I hear you cry.*

You: *starting to get teary eyes* Well I have been more than patient with you N. I have been waiting for you to wake up. Coming here everyday and for what. *sniff sniff*

N: *Are you angry? Please don't cry.*

You: You probably don't even remember me anymore. I'm tired of having to come here hoping for you to wake up and have my hopes get ruined at the end of the day.

N: *I'm sorry but I'm trying I really am. Please don't leave me. When you talk to me I feel like I am not alone even if I can't see you I can feel your hand holding mine.*

You: *tears were now going down your cheeks* Why won't you wake up. Do you want to stay like this forever and leave me alone?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter