Lee Minho & Kim Woobin 01 (Love Triangle)

Kpop Scenario Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested on Tumblr by: Anonymous (Can u make a woo bin and lee minho scenario? Love triangle like woo bin will get jealous)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The business world was ruled by two elite families. The Kim's and the Lee's who both had young heirs in the age to marry and take over their businesses. You were friends with both Woo Bin and Min Ho since high school and through college. You knew both families well which lead to a huge problem for you. Mrs. Kim entrusted you to look for a suitable young woman for her son while Mrs. Lee did the same. This lead to you having to spend even more time with them than you did in high school. As weeks passed by a problem became to arise. You noticed how Woo Bin and Min Ho seemed to fight every time the three of you went out. 

Min Ho stepped out of the car and extended his hand to you in order to help you out of the car.

You took his hand with a smile. "Thanks Min Ho." You fixed your dress as you looked around for Woo Bin. "Are you sure you told Woo Bin what time to meet us at?"

"Uhh, yeah I did but maybe he's just running late." He took your hand and lead you to the front of the line. "Let's just go inside and wait for him." After saying his name to the bouncer Min Ho lead you into the club ready to have fun.

You began to take a look around at the girls who were in the club having a good time. As you looked around you counted almost ten girls who you thought would be perfect for Min Ho. "Hey Min Ho I already found so many girls that you could like" you shouted loud enough for him to hear over the music.

"I already know who I like" he muttered. 

You saw his lips moving but didn't hear anything because of the music. "What did you say?"

Min Ho shook his head, "Nothing I just said how about for Woo Bin? You should find some for him so when he gets here he won't feel like he missed out."

"Ahh... yeah I'll look." The truth was you didn't like the thought of Woo Bin being with another girl. You had started to develop some strong romantic feelings for him but never told him.

"Come on let's dance." Min Ho took your hand and dragged you to the dance floor.

"Min Ho you are supposed to ask one of the girls from the club to dance with you."

"I have to warm up first so dance with me." He put his arms around your wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter