Thunder 01 (Warehouse)

Kpop Scenario Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had been living on the streets for the past couple of months since your parents died and left you with nothing. Because of it you were forced to live on the streets, luckily you found a small abandoned warehouse in which to live. No one ever came around so you thought it was okay but just recently someone started paying you visits.

You: *you were out buying something to eat and now you were in front of the door to the warehouse. you took down the wooden plank that keeps the door shut and walked inside, it was pitch black so you started to take down the cloth from one of the windows and when you turned around you were met by your visitor* 

Thunder: Hey I was waiting for you.

You: *sigh* Why do you keep coming here?

Thunder: *he pretended he didn't hear your comment* Nice to see you too. Its much livelier in here now since last time I came.

You: *you didn't even want to remember the last time he had visited you* Well what did you want me to do? The place was so cold and dirty so i covered the walls with newspapers. And I found that dirty old couch in the alley. It was dirty but it was better than nothing. 

Thunder: *smiles* True.

You: *you look at him with an annoyed face* This is what I hate about you I don't know what you want from me that you keep coming around here. 

Thunder: *get closer to you without a word* 

You: *you start walking backwards slowly and then suddenly turn around to run but were stopped by him*

Thunder: *he grabbed the only thing he could, he grabbed you by your long ponytail causing you to shout in pain and walk closer to him to get your hair out of his hand* 

You: Let go!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter