004

Run With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yo Bacon!” Baekhyun’s brows furrowed and he turned when he heard his name being called. Chanyeol ran up to him and smiled. “Good morning!”

Baekhyun looked around and saw people staring at them, whispering. “Uh.”

“Come on, let’s go or we’ll be late for class.” Chanyeol said as he turned and walked on, motioning for Baekhyun to follow. They entered their classroom and Baekhyun sat down in his seat while Chanyeol went to his seat in the back of the room.

Baekhyun stared at the chalkboard in the front. He turned his head slowly to the left to look at Chanyeol, who was staring right at him. Chanyeol smiled and nodded in his direction. His head snapped back to the front and he took in a deep breath.

“Is that guy and Chanyeol-oppa friends?” Baekhyun heard a girl behind him ask her friend.

“I guess so. They were walking to class together.” Her friend answered.

Friend. Isn’t this what you wanted Baekhyun? A friend? He buried his head in his arms and sighed loudly. The bell rang, signally the start of class.

As third period ended, the bell rang again. Baekhyun stood up to go to lunch when Chanyeol stopped him again. “So what’s for lunch?”

Baekhyun’s breath caught in his throat when he swore he saw Chanyeol’s eyes change color for a second, but he blinked and it was back to a warm chocolate brown. “Baekhyun?” Chanyeol shook his hand in front of Baekhyun’s face. “You alright?”

“Uh, yeah. Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Well?” Chanyeol asked, looking at him.

“Huh?”

He chuckled and shook his head as he gently pushed Baekhyun towards the direction of the cafeteria. Baekhyun didn’t budge though; instead he walked in the other direction towards a tree.

“The cafeteria’s this way Baek.” Chanyeol said.

“I know.” That was all he said as he continued to walk towards the tree. “I don’t eat school lunch.”

“Oh.” Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun continued walking. “Well then I’ll be with you in a sec.”

Baekhyun nodded as Chaneyeol disappeared into the cafeteria. When he reached the tree, he sat down and took out his sandwich. He was about to take a bite out of it when a hand appeare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter