003

Run With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened when he recognized the face of the boy in front of him. It was the transfer student in his class today.

“Hello, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol greeted, bowing his head towards him and grinned. Baekhyun was at a loss for words.

What exactly just happened?

Baekhyun tried not to look down, but his eyes disobeyed him and his eyes widened more if even possible before his eyes flew back up to Chanyeol’s face.

“Do you believe in the myths now?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun’s mouth hung open, not believing what he just saw. Chanyeol chuckled and bent down, grabbing Baekhyun’s hand and pulling him up. “Let’s go inside, it feels strange to be standing in front of you at this time of night.”

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun after him as he walked towards the door, opening it. Baekhyun walked in with a lost look on his face and Chanyeol chuckled again, closing the door behind him and locking it. “I’ll go get dressed first, and then we can talk.”

Baekhyun watched Chanyeol walk into his room, closing the door. He blinked, and then blinked again. Oh, he must be going crazy. Is this what happens when you turn 18? You start going crazy?

Maybe he was just hallucinating. His wolf did not just turn into a human. Okay, deep breaths Baekhyun. The door to his room swung open and his heart stopped as Chanyeol walked out wearing one of his gym shorts and a tank top.

Okay, he’s going crazy. He raised his hand up and slapped himself on the cheek. The pain he inflicted upon himself was evident that this was reality. He wasn’t dreaming or hallucinating. Chanyeol gave him a strange look as he sat down across from him at the dining table.

“So…” He raised a brow, waiting for Baekhyun to ask a question, or even just to say something. Baekhyun stared at the boy in front of him, still shocked.

“Oh my—“

“God. Yes I understand.” Chanyeol nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter