Chp. 1 : {Starring : KyungTae}

|oneshot ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ collection| Fun-sized Delights

Chp. 1 : "We would realize that dream together"


Taeyeon POV

 

"Umma, appa... I gotta go. Annyeong~~" I immediately got up from one of the dining chairs, the one that I've been always occupying to eat breakfast-lunch-dinner-at home, and gave a kiss on my umma's and appa's cheeks before racing to the main door of my house after I glanced at my wrist watch and realized that.. that my morning class would begin approximately in 15 more minutes or less. ! I'm dead!! Oh dear people, you know? It's just that Kwon Saem who notoriously discipline and difficult enough to discuss with whenever you tried to get on his bad side would actually go in my class ... OMOOMO!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO????? The distance between my house and the college was far enough and again I'm still not allowed to drive even now, my age has reached 21 years old!  God... I didn't understand the way of my parents thinking. What makes my parents still didn't allow me to drive? I sighed.

 

"Ya! Kim Taeyeon.. you left your books on the dinner table. Here, take them. Next time do not rush anymore, understand?" Umma approached me as she handed my books. I took them from her. Oh pabo-yah~ How clumsy I can be sometimes >_< as to leave those important books. Uhh well... I haven't introduce myself to you, mianhae. Choneun Kim Taeyeon imnida. I'm 21 years old and a college's student. My whole Life thankfully could be said to be really interesting because in addition to having two figure of loving parents, I got the best school pals, either. Don't worry, I would introduce them to you later but not now, ne? Because you know that I am almost late, don't you? 

 

"Understood. Gomawo, umma. I need to go now. Annyeong~!" Umma nodded and smiled. I smiled back, grabbed my stuff and turned my body and quickly opened the door. Right after I opened the door a handsome young man was standing in front of my house with a dazzling smile, getting ready to hit my door bell. I was shocked for a moment but then I immediately smile back. Do you want to know who this young man is? You do? Really? Okay then I'll tell you, he is..... my fiancee. I was engaged to him about 3 months ago just in time for my birthday celebration. I love him with all my heart. I'm sorry guys, I forget to tell you about this one. Kkkkk~ Silly me.

 

"Kyungsoo..?" I mumbled. Yeah, his name was Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo or simply known as D.O but, I prefered to call him by Kyungsoo. No special reason. Omo! Did you know what happen at this moment? Awww he looked at me gently with those beautiful owl eyes and still kept that dazzling smile on his face. Urgh... Could you stop smiling? Because it would just make me melt right then and there. Okay enough, I sounded like a fangirl just now. Haishh... Cut it out, and remember that YOU ARE ALMOST LATE TO CLASS, KIM TAEYEON! Oh nooooo...

 

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim and my lovely Taengo" He greeted my umma and I friendly. Umma smiled as she saw Kyungsoo and greeted him back.

 

"Oh.. ne, morning too Kyungsoo. You want to pick Taeyeon up, am I right? Well, how coincidence because she's almost late for her class this morning"

 

"Ah ne, Mrs. Kim. It has become my routine to pick up and drive her home safely, anyway." Kyungsoo said as he looked at me with intense. I blushed a little but, I hid it immediately.

 

"Okay.. let's go. I'm almost late for the class. Umma, we go first. Annyeong."

 

"Ne, annyeong. Please, take good care of my daughter, Kyungsoo-shi. Be careful on your way, alright."

 

"Sure things, Mrs. Kim. Don't worry, uh please leave my compliments on Mr. Kim. So, we'll leave first. Annyeong.." He bowed and Umma nodded. Once again I kissed umma's cheek before pulled his hand to move toward his car. Yeah, his car has been parked securely outside the gate of my house. Actually, I really didn't want to bother him every day like this but what could I do? Every time, I would bring this matter to him then, we would argue all day long, and in the end I would be the one to lose in an argument to him because most of the time I couldn't reply to the various arguments which he brilliantly uttered. *sighed* Well..enough about that one. Right now, we immediately headed to our destination. Hopefully, I would arrive on time.

 

End Taeyeon POV

 

D. O POV

 

No one who started the conversation during the trip and only lost in each other thoughts. I stay focused on the road in front of me while occasionally glancing at her and there, right there, I could see clearly from her expression that she was very anxious and scared.

 

"Take it easy, chagiya. We'll arrive on time. I promise" I tried to convince her. She shifted her gaze to me.

 

"Oh Do Kyungsoo.. You can't be serious! Look at the time, how can I take it easy considering the time remaining is no less than 10 mins.? Especially, this morning I have this class with Kwon Seonsaengnim. You must have known what would happen if one of his students is late for his class. You'll absolutely die, Do Kyungsoo.. DIE!" Taeyeon raved at length in one breath. I chuckled at her chattering that made her seriously annoyed at me right away. Aigo ma girl...she's so adorable as always, and I just couldn't help it.

 

"Why are you laughing? Is there something funny? Ishh. Stop that act! And just focus driving to avoid unwanted things happen"

 

"Ani.. Chagiya. Ok, I'll stop laughing. See?" I casted a glance on the street but just a glimpse of her while giving my best smile. It happened when she was still looking at me in disgust. She immediately shifted her gaze from me to the window next to her but, I could see that she was blushing. God, neomu yeppeo! Maybe, if this time I wasn't driving, I would pinch those pinkish cheeks of hers right this second.

 

"Er.. By the way, today I have the night shift in Tiffany place, so you don't have to wait and take me to the cafe. I'll go to the cafe alone" Wait what?! There's no way I would leave her to go ALONE!! Essentially can not. I would not let her go out anywhere alone because it would be too dangerous for her especially, considering the condition of her surrounding. Yeah, that's me. I may seem quiet but, my protective side can not be covered.

 

"Go alone? My oh my- of course you can't, my baby. I won't let you go that easy. Are you not aware of how the conditions around you? what if something bad happens to you?" I started to worry but, why did she look so calm as if no matter?

 

"Kkkkk~ Do Kyungsoo... Look at you now, you're not much different from my parents. Stop being overprotective like that. I'm no longer a child who should always be supervised at all times. Don't worry, ne? because I won't be alone. There are Sunny and Seohyun with me. Well, just happened today at college their classes also end up at the same time as me. So, Jebal.. just this once? Please?" Taeyeon was begging me while using her very, very adorable aegyo. I told you. This time I managed to pinch her -not so chubby- cheek quiet hard but soon, I released it when she slapped my arm so strongly and looked at me with anger. I could only laugh when I saw it.

 

"Aigo. Alright, alright chagiya but I'll charge a special homemade cupcake from you. Well then, for today I let you go alone but not for the next day because unfortunately, I have extra classes this afternoon. By the way, what makes you handle Tiffany shift?" Immediately, her expression instantly changed to cheers.

 

"Really? Aaaa~ Gomawo Kyungsoo and sure, I'll prepare a special cupcake just for you! Um well, Tiffany had an extra ballet training in recent days in preparation for another 2 months of international ballet competition." I nodded in understanding.

 

"I see. Then, make sure you'll take care of yourself. After my class ended, I'll pick you up" I reminded her and she responded me by nodding and smiling sweetly. After that, we were silent again all the way to the destination.

 

End D.O POV

 

Author POV

 

As D.O said previously, they managed to arrive on time and the first class was going well. This time she was still busy with her books even when the recess period. Yeah, Taeyeon was quite a nerdy girl. She prefered to spend her free time with things that smell of knowledge unlike her some other classmates. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder from behind that made Taeyeon turned her attention to the person. She showed her beautiful smile when she knew that the person was no other than Jessica, one of her cronies. Well, Taeyeon developed close relations with Jessica and another three closest hobaes; Tiffany, Sunny, and Seohyun. Jessica and Taeyeon are in the same year, sharing almost all the classes together. Whereas, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun are one-two years younger than her and Sica.

 

"Oh well.. you nerdy girl, can you please close that book for a while and rest yourself? Let's get some food because you need extra energy for the next lesson, right?" Jessica suggested as she crossed her arms across her chest and used that icy expression on her flawless face.

 

"Ne, but I'm not too hungry. But, if you are then go ahead and leave me here. Don't waste your time because the others are waiting for you in the cafeteria." Taeyeon said easyly and wanted to continue her previous activities but, Jessica soon -more or less violently- seized the book from Taeyeon's hand and pulled her with a loud surprised to leave the classroom.

 

"Y-Yah!!! Wha-What are you doing?! And Sica, where are we going? If we're heading to the cafeteria, then just let my hand go. I'm going back to the class." Taeyeon complained all the way to the cafeteria but, it couldn't stop Jessica.

 

"Of course,, we're going to the cafeteria, kid leader. Don't complain too much, just come with me and shut your mouth, can you? Or Do you want Fany to come and kill you?" Jessica replied and stared at Taeyeon with the corner of her eyes using her famous death glare. As soon as Taeyeon saw it, she immediately shut and followed Jessica. If Jessica had been shot you with her famous death glare then there was no other choice but to shut your mouth and comply with everything that she said, whatever it was. You have to or you would regret it.

 

End Author POV 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Gosh... Jung Sooyeon, I must admitted that she really has a violent side behind her cold figure. Look at what she did to me, she continued to drag me and without the needed of a long time we've arrived at the cafeteria. Well.. I actually wasn't too hungry but Sica was given the threat that Fany would kill me, for some reason I immediately followed her here. Ok guys, I would tell you a bit about Hwang Mi Young/Tiffany. That girl sure has the best lovely eye smile among us and anyone who saw it would think that she was a kind-hearted lady, slender and graceful. Yes, that was all true but, you were certainly not going to think like that anymore when you knew her motherly demeanor -despite of a fact that she's the 2nd youngest after Sunny and Seohyun- which for us it was terrible. But behind it all, Jessica and Tiffany along with Sunny and Seohyun were my attentive bestfriends forever. Not too far from where we were, I could see that Fany and the others were waiting for us at the corner seat and when Fany spotted our presence, she was immediately waving her hand and signaled us to join. We lined up to take on a tray with some food on it then we walked toward them. Oh, right... I forgot to tell you about the additional information that on our college, break time for all levels were at the same time.

 

"Ah, finally.. Taeyeon unnie and Sica unnie came. You guys know? You two are late for two minutes and it's not like I'm going to accept this. Don't tell me you forget the deal that we have discussed about." This one innocent young girl and her weird very strictly attitude were really something. She and that attitude of hers were not really appropriate to her age. Well duh, her name was Soo Joohyun or we usually called her by Seohyun. She was one of the hobaes that was closest to me, and Jessica. Now I'm telling you, Seohyun's normally a very very disciplined girl and always strict with money. Did you want to know what was the fact about it? There was, in fact, a deal between us girls. Oh sure you still didn't know about the deal. So, it was a simple deal but enough to drain your wallet. The deal itself sort of sounds like this: 'if one of us were late then the person would pay 1,000 won to her'. She was actually a very disciplined and also strict girl, wasn't she?

 

"Never mind it, Seohyun. Just take care of that affairs later when you guys are in Sica unnie's cafe, instead of here. Now's the time to enjoy our meals in peace." Someone who was also one of my closest hobaes said. A petite woman with sweet voice and cute large eyes; Lee Sunny. She could be so witty at all times and also impressively good at sports. Yes, Sunny was a bit of a tomboy. Nevertheless, Sica and I both heart the youngest ones, no matter what their nature.

 

"Sunny's suggestion isn't too bad at all but before anything, mianhae for making you guys wait. There was a small debate between Taeyeon and I. Don't worry it wasn't about a serious problem." Sica apologized. I should do the same too.

 

"I also want to apologize. And for Seohyun, just calm down, we'll never forget the deal. As already said by Sunny earlier, Sica and I will settle this matter as we are in the cafe." I began to smile that started to be greeted warmly by all my girls.

 

"Aigoo. Just forget about it, Taeyeon unnie and Sica unnie. Well, for this day only I'm not going to enforce the deal but, not for the next time, ne?" Sica and I nodded in unison as soon as Seohyun said it. My smile widened and not forget to give Seohyun my teddy bear hug.

 

"All right girls, because everyone was gathered then is useful to quickly eat our meal immediately before it gets cool." Tiffany started and then our break time atmosphere shrouded with laughter and comfort.

 

End Taeyeon POV

 

Author POV

 

During the recess, Kyungsoo didn't spend his time in the cafeteria with his some other friends but the library to find some books that will be used when his extra classes started soon. After taking some books he needed, he immediately chose the one chair that wasn't occupied before taking the time to properly understand the content of the books. Being too focused, he didn't even realize that someone had been sitting in front of him.

 

"Hmm.. I see. After getting engaged to Taeyeon, the more changes that happened to you, one of them is this.  You prefer to get together with your books than us." Someone teased Kyungsoo while showing his angelic smile, and Kyungsoo looked up at the person -who was talking to him that was no other than Suho- with flushed chubby cheeks right away, when he heard the name of his beloved bride-to-be.

 

"Aish!! Stop teasing me, Suho hyung. It's not like what you think. Now, I just want to focus more on my studies and I'm here to borrow these books as a reviewer for my extra class this afternoon." Suho just nodded and laughed a little at Kyungsoo's expression then, he started busying himself with a book in his hand. "Hyung, it was the first time I saw you in the library. What the hell are you doing here?" Kyungsoo re-opened his voice that was greeted with an unreadable expression of his senior who sat lazily in front of him.

 

"The first time? Ckckck, don't be too quick to jump to conclusions, young man. It's not only today I visited this library, just so you know. And, I'm here to prepare myself for the upcoming final exams nearly in a month or two time. Have you forgotten that me & Luhan are final year students?"

 

"Ahh... if that is the case then sorry, hyung. I almost forget it" Do Kyungsoo awkwardly showed his innocent smile while Kim Jun Myeon just rolled his eyes.

 

"Oh, right. If you've got an extra class this afternoon, it means that you can't go to vocal class later. Whereas according to Park saem, today there will be an important announcement. But do not worry, I'll tell you later all the details about what the content of the announcement. You just need to focus on your extra class, understand?"

 

"Understood, grandpa. Gomawo" D.O laughed while Suho just shook his head, looking at his hobae's behavior.

 

End Author POV

 

Taeyeon POV

 

All my classes today thankfully went well and now it was already late afternoon and the last bell had rang an hour ago but still, for all vocal members are expected not to leave the college once because there will be important announcements from one of our vocal tutors, Park saem. Mmm, well... among my besties and also my dongsaengs only Sica, Seohyun, and I who were the vocal members while the other two were not. Fany was a member of Ballet dancer group and Sunny was a sport-addicted, mainly Basketball. I figured, Sunny joined the basketball team, recently. This time, I seated myself in the second row of seats near the window while listening to my favorite songs through my ipod to eliminate boredom.

 

"Hufft, too bad he can't be present at this time" I murmured softly.

 

"Owow, look at her Seohyun. She must be missed her darling fiancé. Where is he, actually? Either way, isn't he supposed to be in this room right now?" Sica questioning and trying to make fun of me and I immediately sent her my intimidating stares while Seohyun just smiled a bit.

 

"He needs to deal with an extra class this afternoon, and yes he is but well, he just can't." I just answered the questions bluntly, averted my eyes at all corners of the class, ignoring these two kiddos who were chuckling at my sudden bluntness until I realized something that there was a boy who sat in a corner of the room staring intently and silently smiled with a flushed cheeks to a certain person and that boy was no other than Kim Joon Myeon a.k.a Suho. He was also in the same year as me and Sica. Actually, not only Suho but Kyungsoo also introduced me to one of his friends named Kim Jong Dae or Chen who was also a vocal member and he was in the same year as Kyungsoo's. Out of curiosity, I finally followed his gaze and what I found at that time quite very much surprised me. Someone who was regarded by him was.. my own bestfriends! MWO!? SEOHYUN AND JESSICA?! Did he like both of my baby girls!? Ani.. Ani.. impossible, of course only one of them, and oddly I was +100% sure that the lucky girl was no other than... uri Ice Princess, Jung Sooyeon. Suddenly, my attention was distracted when our tutor eventually came in to the class.

 

"Annyeong class, I apologize for being late. There was a sudden meeting and the results of the meeting related to the announcement that I want to convey to you today. So please students, listen carefully." The classroom atmosphere was very quiet at this time. No one dared to make a sound.

 

"Let us go straight to the point. So, based on the decision of the organizing committee of teachers and a steering committee, the farewell party for your seniors will be held one week after the final exams. And for the vocal club, it has been determined that four students will be chosen from us that will participate to enliven the event. They will pair up and collaborate with each other on the stage together." OMO! How lucky those people who have selected by these teachers. I was really curious who they were. The next thing that happen was Park saem opened an envelope that was taken from his purse.

 

"So then, the four students selected were..." He paused briefly. "Kim Joon Myeon, Jung Sooyeon, Kim Taeyeon, and... Do Kyungsoo."

 

I gasped in surprised at the time. What did I just hear? Did I hear it right? Right then, I was able to catch some of the disappointed tone and also an expression of congratulations coming from my other friends. Throughout the free time, most of the members, including Seobaby, kept on congratulating the chosen ones: me, Sica and Joon Myeon-shi. Unfortunately, my Kyungie weren't here to hear such big news. Anyway, I still couldn't believe this news but still, I was very happy because Kyungsoo was also selected for this event. Then, I stared at my bestfriend, it could be seen clearly on Sica's face a sense of dissatisfaction and resentment (perhaps because of some private reasons? hope she's okay) but, I could catch a glimpse of a different expression from Suho's.

 

"Congratulations to all four of you, I hope you guys can work well together and please do not disappoint me. I'll get back to you for further information and for those who are not selected, do not be discouraged yet, there is still a chance for you in the next events. So, keep up the good spirits. Okay, I think our meeting for today has been pretty up here. Thank you for being present and annyeong~" All of us bowed as a courtesy and began to leave the room meeting one by one. I was putting back my stuff in my backpack when Sica suddenly came up with haste.

 

"Sorry, it seems that I can't join you guys this time. Earlier, my mom sent me a message and said that I had to immediately rush to the cafe after my business at school is finished. I don't know why but, I think this is very important. Is it alright for you guys if I go first?" Seohyun and I nodded.

 

"It's alright, Princess. Just go, your parents need you." I patted her shoulder gently as I gave  her a sincere smile.

 

"Be careful, Sica unnie. See you there~"

 

"Ne, gomawo Taengo.. Seohyun. I'll get going and tell the news to Sunny if she asks about me, too. Annyeong, take care girls~" We nodded and waved to her on parting. Ah! Too bad she was gone ahead, I have not even congratulate uri Icy Princess. But wait, there's still a next change to congratulate her, Kim Taeyeon. Okay, HWAITING!

 

"Taeyeon unnie.. Seohyun, are you guys done yet? Hurry up a bit, don't get too slow. Oh! Wait, where is Sica unnie? Doesn't she come with us?" I turned to the familiar voice, and turned out Sunny was standing in front of the class door and stamped her foot impatiently.

 

"Sunny! Have you been standing there for so long?" Seohyun said as we approached our Sunshine.

 

"Not that long, I just got here a minute ago. So, where is Sica unnie?"

 

"She has gone ahead before you came, because there is a sudden affair, little sun~" I pinched Sunny's cheek but, my hand was then immediately denied by her and she looked at me with a very sharp plus scary gaze. It did look very intimidating for people who didn't know her but, for me and Seohyun it was already a regular thing, we even laughed at the sight. Sunny's so cute.

 

"Aigo~ stop looking at me like that. Now, we better get going, too. Let's go!" I grabbed Seohyun's and Sunny's wrists, then dragged them out -of the class and out of the campus to Sica's cafe which was located not too far from here- by walking.

 

End Taeyeon POV

 

D.O POV

 

Finally after more than three hours, this extra class ended too. I looked at my wrist watch, oh ! It was already 9 P.M. I had to immediately pick her up. I immediately put my stuff back into my backpack and left the room as fast as lightning. Kim Taeyeon, wait for me!

 

"Yah! Yah!! Do Kyungsoo!!! You're going home right now? Don't you want to join me and Baekhyun as usual??" Kim Jong Dae, one of my bestfriends, yelled at me a little. I turned away for a moment.

 

"Sorry, Chen. I'm in a hurry, maybe some other time." I stepped my foot back but from the corner of my eye I could catch him smirking at me. Tch, what was that for? Aish. Whatever. When I got in the parking space, I immediately hopped in after unlocking the car door and drove my car at full speed toward a familiar cafe. The cafe was located not too far from the college. It just happens that the current traffic was not too crowded until finally I had arrived at my destination and immediately parked my car in a safe place. I got out of the car and locked it before walking towards the cafe. I admitted that this cafe has a unique architecture and creative exterior&interior design. By the way, the name of the cafe was... 'Cupcake Cafe'.

'Cringgg'

Exactly as I had entered, I was greeted directly by one of the friendly waitresses. Yes, the person none other than Lee Sunny, one of Taeyeon's closest hobaes.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, wel- oh? Kyungsoo-shi. You definitely wanna meet Taeyeon unnie, right? Okay, please take a seat and wait a minute, I'm going to call her."

 

"Ne. Gomawo, Sun." She bowed before getting out of my sight. I still kept waiting until all of a sudden I felt that someone tapped me on the shoulder from behind. I turned around and spontaneously surprised to know that it was my Taengo. She looks incredibly gorgeous, especially now in her work clothing. I could only smile gently to greet her.

"Yo! Have you been waiting for long?" I shook my head without releasing my smile.

"Nope. I had just arrived here, milady~" She nodded. Then, she sat right in front of me as she presented a plate that was filled with four cute cupcakes.

"Tadaa~~! As your previous request, I made these special homemade cupcakes for you. Please, enjoy!"

 

"Is this all for me, for real?" She then flicked her finger on my forehead. I immediately rubbed my sore forehead, pouting.

 

"Geez, what was that for?" I pretended to sulk. She managed to look pissed off at me.

 

"Of course for you, silly owl.  Who else? Have you forgotten that you're the only one who ordered it this morning?" She pouted. Aiigo. Hahahahah.. she really was adorable as hell if making such a face like that. I couldn't help but lean forward and give her a truly soft kiss on the cheek as an expression of gratitude, and it did make her cheeks blushed instantly. I chuckled to myself XD

 

"Gomawo, chagiya~~!" I started munching one cupcake for the first five or ten minutes but after, suddenly stopped enjoying the baked dishes when I found my lover looking out the window with a blank face. I carefully reached for her hand, holding and caressing it gently.

 

"Chagiya, what's wrong? Is there something bothering you? You know you can tell me everything." She began to turn to me, squeezing my hand tightly yet lovingly.

 

"No, it's just that right now, there are a few things that I often think about and one of them is about us. *sighed* Kyungsoo... We already know each other for a long time and right now we're even engaged. I'm just worried about our bond. Whether this bond will last until we get married and until the end of our life? Whether we will be together like this under any circumstances? You know, once in a while, I could even dream about us. We eventually got married and together, we would build a peaceful and comfortable house in a healthy neighborhood and then hopefully one day would be expecting our own children. Every day, you and I will pamper the kids with such a great affection and qualified education. It sure sounds like a wonderful dream, right? But first, I want to thank you. Thank you for your love and thank you because you chose me. I promise, I won't betray your trust and maintain your love. I can only hope that you'd also apply the same things as me." Taeyeon started crying after saying it. Oh.. my Taengoo... Honestly, I really couldn't see her like this. I stood up from my seat and went close to her before I bent down and hugged her as tight as possible. Soothed her feelings back.

 

"Please, stop crying. Listen to this carefully, chagiya and do not interrupt me, not until I'm done, ne? My baby, My life, Kim Taeyeon... Whatever it is that will hinder our love story right this second and in the future, believe me that my love is still going to be so strong and sincere to you, my beloved fiancee. Your happiness is my happiness. If you're sad then I'll be sad, too. Do not worry about anything anymore, baby.. because we are going to go through the next days together and please, keep this in your mind that... 'we would realize that dream together, someday'. Yeah, we would realize that wonderful dream together someday, my lady.." I hugged her more tightly as she started sobbing again. Please don't cry love and believe in me, I was not planning to revoke my words. In fact, I would prove it to you from this moment. Promise.

 

End D.O POV

——FIN——

 


To : Readerdeul

A great many thanks for:

  • visiting,
  • offering your thoughts about this fic,
  • subscribing, etc.

I hope you enjoy reading our Chp. 1.

As habitually, wish you'll be there on the next chp. as well!

 

~iheartyou <3