Confession

A Pieced Together Family

    Sanghyun’s knuckles turn white as he grips his fingers tightly against the bedside table as Cheolyong starts to murmur Changsun’s name. The maknae says it affectionately, almost as if reminiscing when they were still happily in love. Sanghyun makes his grip even tighter, resisting the urge to wake the sleeping male. He would allow the male to have his memories, he couldn’t and didn’t want to take that away from him. Cheolyong starts to twist, his face starting to contort in discomfort.

    Sanghyun stands up immediately, and shakes the maknae gently, “Cheolyong?” The younger continues to twist and turn. Sanghyun sits next to Cheolyong, and calls out to him, “Puppy, I’m right here, I need you to come back.”

    “Wasn’t good enough,” murmurs Cheolyong, “come back—“ The younger starts to quiver, “Joonie I’m so sorry.”

    Sanghyun’s stomach curdles in a mixture of anger and sadness. “Baby, its me, Sanghyun.” Sanghyun finds Cheolyong’s sweaty hand and grips it tightly, “I love you.”

    Cheolyong shaking dies down slightly, Sanghyun once again tries to shake the maknae awake. This time the younger’s eyes open, “Doongie,” Cheolyong says, voice frail. Sanghyun instantly squeezes his body into the bed and holds the maknae close. “Thank you,” the maknae says.

    “For what?” asks Sanghyun.

    “For everything,” Cheolyong says.

    “You know I love you, right?” asks Sanghyun.

    “I do, I lo—“ Cheolyong pauses, unable to allow those words to exit his mouth. “I’m sorry, I’m such a failure I can’t even tell you,” Cheolyong says.

    “Its fine,” Sanghyun says simply, not allowing the hurt to show on his face, he brings the younger in even closer. 

    The maknae buries himself comfortably in the older’s embrace, vowing to himself, “I’ll tell you those words, one day I won’t cause you so much pain. Thank you so much for loving me, I love you Park Sanghyun, I really do.”

______________________________________________________________________________

    “Wake up, its recording day today,” says Byunghee, shaking Cheoylong awake. Cheolyong rolls over, and tries to cuddle with Sanghyun only to find the elder gone. Panic seems to visibly show, causing Byunghee to quickly tell him that Sanghyun was only out in the living room. The maknae’s face suddenly tenses, Byunghee quickly gets the maknae up and rushes him to the bathroom.

    The maknae’s hands find purchase on the side of the toilet as he empties his stomach, Byunghee holds back the maknae’s hair and rubs his back. Sanghyun and Seungho rush into the bathroom. “What happened?” asks Seungho.

    “He has morning sickness. Seungho get water and put lemon in it, I put the lemon in the lowest drawer. Sanghyun wet a cloth and prepare a toothbrush,” says Byunghee. Cheolyong groans causing Byunghee to quickly return his attention to the maknae, he rubs the younger’s back and soothes him. “How long?” asks Byunghee.

    “A couple of weeks,” says Cheolyong. He accepts the cloth from Sanghyun, cleaning his face. Cheolyong takes the toothbrush from Sanghyun, cleaning the taste of vomit from his mouth. Seungho enters with the water that the maknae takes gratefully.

    “The manager is here, if you want you can stay home for today, it won’t hurt to take a day off” says Seungho.

    “Hyung I need to go to work, besides my parts are short, it’ll be okay,” says Cheolyong. “I’ll go get ready then,” says the maknae, leaving the bathroom. The other three exit the bathroom, parting their separate ways to get ready for recording. None of them noticed Changsun walking away from the door with a mug for Cheolyong in his hand.

______________________________________________________________________________

    “Cheolyong, you ready to go?” asks Changsun from the doorway.

    “Almost hyung, give me a moment,” Cheolyong starts to giggle, “Aish, Sanghyun-ah stop it, I’m trying to get ready.”  Sanghyun’s dolphin laugh is soon heard after.

    Cheolyong comes out, in one of Sanghyun’s sweaters and loose jeans. “We’re ready hyung,” says Cheolyong, his face tinged red from laughing.

    “Oh Joon,” says Sanghyun, his face immediately loosing some of the red color from laughing with Cheolyong.

    “Are you two ready? The manager might leave us behind,” says Changsun jokingly, trying to break the increasingly awkward atmosphere.

    “We’re ready,” says Sanghyun.

    “Well then, let go,” says Changsun walking towards the exit. The younger two follow quietly behind him.

-- -- --

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't been writing, I don't really have an excuse, I just have been getting a writer's block. I also fell into a little bit of a slump recently, but I really am trying to get back into writing.

To answer Kgirlz question about who is uke/seme, I like to think they switch? Honestly I haven't been able to determine who's top and who's bottom.