Diary: Entry 1

That Smile Of Yours

Dear Diary,

When was the last time that I even written in one? Answer: a long long time ago.

Anyways, my days has become better with every breath that I take. And it's all thanks to a very special someone: Jung Ilhoon. That craily good-looking boy whom I found totally gorgeous from the first time I met him, yet also very cutely annoying. Wait, does that even make an sense? Oh well...

I find it funny that out of all the people for me to actually find love in again is him. I never intended to fall in love again for as long as I lived.

...It was all because of him who left me dreaming and believing. I was there for him during the accident, when he was in the hospital, and during the surgury. I loved him so much that I almost died beside him that unfateful night. And what does he do to me in the end? He left me with wounds and gashes that were still in the process of healing and worst of them all was the place where my heart used to be in which he had ripped out of my chest. I cried day and night and spent even more time in the hospital because of him. I lost the reason for living and breathing. And also a friend as well. Yes, he left me for one of my closest friend. If I wasn't in the hospital the day that I found out, I think I wouldn't be here writing this now.

Anyways, that was in the past, and I choose not to think about him anymore. He's most likely living with hell constantly nagging him right now.

Ilhoon. Let's see... What made him attractive to me? It was most definetly that dazzling smile of his. He got me feeling like a fool tripping over her own feet, had me coming out of my own safety barrier, and most importantly, learning how to love and be loved. Like I said the other night, he's my knight in shining armor.

I'm actually surprised that no one had questioned me why I fell in love with Ilhoon so quickly. I'm not so sure myself, but i do know for a fact that when I'm with him, I feel antsy and jittery. It's most likely love. But then again it wasn't that when I first met him. OH! I know now! It was because he was differnt from the guys that I've met throughout my life time. Well, him along with all his friends are quite unique in their own ways. 

Why is it so hard to explain why I fell in love with Ilhoon?!! He was the last person I ever expected to fall in love with, he's annoying and childish, he's weird, he's immature, he's not my ideal type, and he's completely cheesy!! 

...But I still ended up falling for him... Why?

Even though I just bad-mouthed him just now, I feel happy when I'm with him; he makes me feel safe, comfortable, special, loved, like a girl who just fell in love, and most importantly, just me. He makes me happy that I'm me and that I'm alive. Heheh~. Like Hyuna eonni said, he'll love me forever until we both become old and gray and he'll love me from this lifetime tll the next.

Omona~! I just realized how cheesy I sounded just now. Maybe Ilhoon is rubbing off of me? Aigo~~. I just can't stop thinking about Jung Ilhoon!

...I still have yet to tell him my last relationship... It only feels right if I do, right?

 

X___________________

2014/02/16

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RANTING SESSION by FLASH_shi:

Hey guys!! So I decided to make this update a personal one coming from you, but it didnt' exactly turn out the way i wanted it to. Jeongmal Mianhae!! I had the whole story line planned out but then as soon as I started writing I forgot everything!!

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it. And don't forget to comment and subscribe. I'm also welcoming ideas so don't be shy~.

And one more thing. I'm planning on starting another fanfic with my sister as the main character (featuring Yang Yoseob, the love of her life) and me as the author and also a sub-character. Please look forward to it!! Kamsamhamnida!! SARANGHAEYO~~!!!!!!